*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818960-wake-up-call
by nino
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #1818960
description of what waking up means with the selection of emotion and spiritual words,
These words are talking sense now
First, do I know what does that mean? A call for Wake up!
That means i have had enough of wondering here and there, aimlessly and lamely.
As the time to meet the One who nourishes is near, very nearby now. Some work must be done on one’s self rather than working on the neighbours.
The first question that must come to ones mind,who is interested in working on one’s self is!
Is something missing in my life?
Is that missing thing required at this very moment, now?Is it my priority to go after it?
Am i really wanting it or is it just an experimental journey to be on it?
Big questions?
So there is going to be big solid answers?One needs to get ready to handle the answers and manage them, bare it, use them and make them useful.
Another lot of questions also must hit the heart and mind.
Am i doing it for myself only?
for my intimate fellows?
for the humanity?
I believe that if one is adamant, he is going to make it to the top.
Waking up means seeing into.
That is, in the nature of things.
In a different manner all working won’t be that easy because I am drifted away so far from the reality already. This shouldn't be disheartening thou.
Because working on any of these levels will be all.
Nature of the God given rituals,
Ethics and manners, related to myself and my surroundings.
May that be humans may that be any other species like animals, or plants.
Thinking the natural way is good but it isn’t if the Creator is not in mind, heart and soul.
Here i am not talking of a religious being.
I am talking of a being that is legible of being called a human.
Remembering the creator “Allah” in every move is waking up.
Doing things to make Him happy is waking up.
Now the question is how to get going, how to start the job?
The answer is really easy and cool.
Dealing with one’s own self and with others, as every thing we are doing is just for him or He is watching over is waking up.
Think of it when you were a baby, you would need mom at ever moment of your breadth.
When you were a toddler you needed mom at every step, and you would want to find her, it wasn’t a big job thou.
Start taking yourself as a baby not even a toddler and just look up to Him, He is closer to you than your mom and understands you far far better than your mom, you don’t even need to cry to tell Him that you are wet, sleepy, hungry or hurt, He knows it all and much much more about your wants and needs.
What is needed of you is having faith in Him and yourself at the same very moment,
That moment will get you or vice versa.
How do I know, that it is the moment i was waiting for and i must not waste it as my past life? if you are thinking.
The thinking has already gotten you.
You have already captured the instant, your heartbeat is the one to ask, is that it?
Got the answer? May be from your heart or brain.
Usually heart understands better than the brain as brain may have questions and the heartbeat is smooth as it knows and well connected to this moment.
You may feel light or heavy or lost you may say {I call it found} because you were never that way ever and didn’t know how one feels.
It’s new to you and you are new to it.
Soon your feeling will be at ease.
As the reality has found you or the other way round.
Be patient don’t start running to friends or neighbours............
well I know you are excited, but........
At this happening moment one needs to be
sober,
calm,
happy and praying.
All of this is just for you.
Your this world and hereafter.
© Copyright 2011 nino (noreen59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818960-wake-up-call