*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1819172-Dig-Deep
Rated: E · Fiction · Detective · #1819172
do u friends that you couldnt live without? but what if they started to Disappear 1 by 1?
CHAPTER 1 THE MYSTERIOUS FIGURE

“Why are you doing this to me, what did I ever do to you!” Ally cried “It’s for your own good!” Penelope said with an evil smirk.
If you want to know how this started and how it’s going to end keep reading, if not why’d you start reading, pretty dumb thing to do, like that wouldn’t catch your attention, who knows what’s going to happen? I don’t even know, I’ll find out when I finish writing, this story could end with waffles taking over the earth, or an epic battle, if I was you I would keep reading, otherwise that quote at the start will annoy you till you actually get so annoyed that you just want to know what’s going happen, well I want how this is going to end, let’s find out, I’ll type my heart out.

On a cold foggy morning the school was quiet, no one was there, except me of course I fell asleep in class and they left me there, suddenly a bike pulled up a figure emerge from it getting off the bike holding a shovel, the figure walked to the back of the bike “Stupid bike!” the person shouted kicking the bikes wheel, I woke up from a loud noise looking around, I found a bike and I walked up slowly and hid behind a bush staring at the person as they opened a sack hanging off the back of the bike, “I have to hide this, but where?” the person thought Ally had a puzzled look on her face. The figure walked around struggling to hold a sack over its shoulder it looked for a spot to bury the sack. Ally didn’t know what was in the sack she didn’t know what to say or if she should say something at all. Words started to want to come out of Ally’s mouth as she moved closer and closer to the figure. The figure finally found a spot to bury the sack, it looked around quickly and to see if the close was clear and then started to dig.

Ally watched puzzled thinking of what the figure was doing, after a few minutes Ally had a tone of ideas it was burying old clothes, homework or even worse a dead body. Ally slowly walked closer to the figure then suddenly she stepped on a twig that snapped, Ally quickly hid behind the closest old car in the school car park. The figure got up and looked around “Hello? Anyone here?” the figure said walking around holding a shovel. Ally shivered as she had a clear view of the figure but the figure couldn’t see her. The figure walked closer and closer to Ally but it turned back and continued to dig. Finally it finished with a loud gasp the figure walked to the bike and rode off leaving behind no evidence of its presents.
As soon as the figure rode off Ally ran to the sight and observed it as the sun rose looking for anything to see what the person was doing nothing was left except a Nike Air shoe foot print and a purple piece of thin string Ally picked up and walked back to her class to see the time.

When she got there the teacher walked in the room “Ally your very early,” She said surprised “It’s the earliest time I’ve ever been to school.” Ally said with a confused smile on her face. The time was 8:20 am and many other students started to walk into school, Ally spotted her friend and ran up to her “What’s up P?” Ally asked “Not much, what about you?” Penelope said and Ally didn’t know how to respond “Should I tell her?” Ally thought “About what happened last night?” Ally continued thinking to herself “That’s ok you don’t have to answer,” Penelope said with a puzzled voice “Don’t get me wrong I do want to respond I just don’t know how,” Ally said “Ummm, you can say I’m good and have a cheerful but at the same time EXTREMLY annoying face,” Penelope said annoyed.

Ally doesn’t care about the fact she’s annoying she thinks it herself to Ally sees it as “sugar high moments”
Ally broke out with an awkward smile “Ok, what’s wrong, seriously I can tell something’s bugging you,” Penelope said trying to snap Ally out of it “I can’t say it, you’ll think I’m lying,” Ally said trying to walk away, Penelope chased after her “Come on you can tell me anything I’m your friend!” Penelope said put herself in front of Ally so she couldn’t walk away, Ally, stared at the floor then slowly pulled her head up to look at Penelope’s face “Ok, I saw umm I saw,” Ally started off “WHAT DID YOU SEE!” Penelope shouted as everyone in the courtyard stared at them Ally continued to whisper “I saw a person on a bike carrying a big sack full of something and they buried it in the car park,” “I knew it! Ally stop being stupid can you tell what’s really wrong, please,” Penelope said very interested to know “I did! I’m not lying!” Ally shouted but still in a whispering voice “Fine then, how did you see it? Did you stay at school all night?” Penelope said sarcastically “Actually yes, I fell asleep in class and they left me there,” Ally continued. Penelope walked away in an angry mood “Fine! Don’t tell me! Oh yeah Ally also I saw a pig fly last night!” She said not turning back “I knew she wouldn’t believe me! How can I prove it?” Ally thought walking to class.

CHAPTER 2 PROVE IT THEN!

Ally walked into the locker bay running into another one of her friends Mariana “What’s up Mariana?” Ally asked “Not much what about you Ally?” Mariana responded “I’m good, hey is it house day today?” Ally asked noticing the purple ribbon in her hair “Isn’t it?” Mariana responded “No, it’s on Thursday?” Ally said “Oh, opps, silly me” Mariana continued uncomfortably as she rushed into the classroom.

The bell rang and Ally walked into the classroom she looked up gazing across the room she saw her some of her friends talking to each other, the boys mucking around and of course her seat next to Penelope. Penelope was reading her giant 2 million paged Harry Potter book, Ally sat down looking at Penelope, Penelope looked up from her book then looked back down, Ally kept staring at her, she looked up again “Yes Ally?” Penelope said closing the book “I was telling the truth Penelope!” Ally said nearly jumping out of her seat. Penelope picked up her book and kept reading “Come on! Believe me!” Ally said annoyed Penelope looked at Ally “Honestly, Ally, I can’t believe you! You’re always making up stories and playing pranks on people especially me!” Penelope continued Ally had a little giggle “Ally, Ally, Ally fine at snack show me this buried sack of yours maybe I’ll believe you, MAYBE!” Penelope said smiling Ally smiled back “Cool.” Ally replied.

The teacher began to call the roll “Daniel?” “Here!” Daniel replied “Ally?” “Here!” Ally replied the teacher went through the list “Penelope?” “Here!” Penelope replied “Olivia?” there was no answer “Olivia P are you here?” the teacher asked looking around the room “That’s strange?” Ally said to Penelope “I know, where is Olivia?” Penelope replied with curiosity “Maybe she’s sick?” Ally asked “Maybe, but she was fine yesterday.” Penelope continued they looked at each other and shrugged.
At snack Ally ran to Penelope’s locker, the locker door was open and Ally ran to Penelope to fast and smashed into it jamming Penelope’s finger “OW! Ally! Watch out!” Penelope said shaking her hand to get the pain away “Opps! sorry Penelope I didn’t mean it!” Ally cried “It’s ok don’t worry,” Penelope replied putting her arm over Ally, Ally smiled “So, do you want to see it?” Ally asked “Really? Ally! Stop it it’s not real! Now you’re getting on my nerves!” Penelope shouted “Just you wait! Follow my miss Penelope.” Ally said sarcastically.

Ally and Penelope sneaked into the car park “Ok, so a bike pulled up around here and buried a sack with something In it that looked heavy,” Ally said showing Penelope the spot, Penelope rolled her eyes “Ally you’re wasting your time!” Penelope shouted “No, I’m serious! Penelope believe me, please!” Ally begged getting her knees and looking up at Penelope, Penelope took her hand out and Ally grabbed it Penelope pulled Ally back up on her feet “Come on lets go, I believe you Ally,” Penelope said as they walked away “But you didn’t even see it?” Ally asked “Trust me, I know inside your probably trying to get a message out to me from a game or a movie,” Penelope said leading the way back “Your probably right Penelope, maybe I’ve watched a little bit too much horror movies.” Ally said.
CHAPTER 3
© Copyright 2011 ChocoHunter (chocohunter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1819172-Dig-Deep