*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1819568-The-love-of-my-love-My-wife
Rated: E · Other · Parenting · #1819568
All the feelings I have to a women that has done it all for me and my kids.
The love of my life, the one I tell all my work stories to. The holder of my deepest darkest secrets, the person that knows me better than I know myself, The one that makes me laugh when all I wanna do is cry, my one true fan of all my works, the one that pushes me to write even if I do not want to, she forever is my number one heart keeper and the one I will always be thankful to god for putting in my life.
The love of my life, the one I want to give everything I can no matter if I have it or not. My wife is the person I trust no matter what cause she hasn't given me a reason not to trust her. My wife that took care of my kids her step-kids when they were most ungrateful and just mean to her becaused she loved me. The one that is just a source of love and inspiration, The one that gave her education to take care of her grandkids so her daughter could work and support. A truely selfless act of kindness. My wife the one that has done so much for me I will always be in her debt throughout my life. whether our love continues or withers away and dies. she has done more for me and my kids than I will ever know how to repay. Letting the world know that I love and a few examples of her heart and love will show that My love for her grows with every waking moment.
Baby you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Your love has stood the test of time and more. I can never repay you for everything you have done for me and my kids. The more I am with you the more I want to be with you. I wanna give you the stars and the moons. I want to put on super power sun resistant gloves so I can capture the sun in my hands and give it to you. Baby I can not start to express how deeply in love I am with you. You are the best thing god has given me in life. There is nothing nothing that I wouldn't do for you. everything else doesn't come close to the lasting effect you have brung into my life.

I know that these three little words will not do but it's the only thing I can say to even start to pay you back. Baby I love you and I will always be in your debt. I hope to grow older with you and fullfiling our dreams together.


© Copyright 2011 occasionalwriter (newwriter823 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1819568-The-love-of-my-love-My-wife