*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1819824-my-journey
by nino
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #1819824
small sentences about how to contemplate
2 "Hazrat Ali's saying are most respected as far as I am concerned but at the same time they are his own valuable experiences, I wish for my own journey and independent happenings"
3 "As a human the requirement of the level my being ness is to be the supervisor of my self and my self-respect, the creator the creation and the creating."

4 "to be in connection all the time means having an independent router in heart and soul, one doesn't need to wait for an internet connection"

5 "if it ever occurs to me seriously that I don't want to live any more, that will help me not to take the next breath."

6 "a person in coma is like a vegetable breathing. Another being, sick and tired of life, what makes him breathe still?"

7 "as long as we try to give weight to our feelings with the help of alphabets composing words and sentences ,we will not be able to do justice while expressing how do we feel. First preference is feeling not forming a speech"

8 "my inner self and inner soul is independent of any one else's understanding"

9 "I am as much in the place of receiving as taking"

10 "Life is about reciprocating"

11 "my unsettlement and wondering tells that I may have not reached the elevation of being a human"

12 "a sharing can never feel satisfied if he is not convinced that he will be paid back in the same coin may be better"

13 "as long as I am a training soul and self the words don't reveal their true depths at times"
14 "When I am being loved, I am totally on the different grounds"

15 "my being in love makes me differently different"

16 "it's the birth right of the listener and the speaker to be patiently taken care of by understanding through absorbing"
17 "speech is the lowest form to comprehend at certain moments so its better to be all quite in and out at times to provide justice to the asked _expression"

18 "the absolute level of submission and surrender doesn't allow frivolous speech"
19 "many a times gatherings take place just to generate turmoil rather than a course of discourse"
20 "any state at any rate, any person with any _expression is reciprocating, he might not be aware of it!"
21 "getting together manages to create a dialogue doesn't elevate"
22" being conscious of an aware wanting elevates a being to godliness"
© Copyright 2011 nino (noreen59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1819824-my-journey