*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1820462-GONE
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1820462
About the dark side of a person, and his struggle to be free.
I wish I would just vanish from this world…. Or maybe not…. Maybe I just want to fade away… with nobody really noticing me being gone…



Maybe that would  really happen I am sure that no one will really notice me being gone… a steam that will just fade away  unnoticed, uncared for….



There’s a formless being that walks on the darkened places…. Darkened places of our hearts…slowly it eats away all your hopes, all your dreams … all the good memories that you have…and the  only thing that will be left to you is your uncertainty, your sufferings….all your pains…your vulnerability all expose, and there is nothing you can do about it… you know it’s not right ….but there is nothing you  can do , you are hopeless and you will eventually give in to this darkness… and envy will fill your heart for those who are happy, you will wish them ill and there is nothing you can do, you cannot stop yourself… you will loathe everyone that is happy for you yourself cannot be happy no matter what you do…wishing this people ill will not make you happy, them suffering will not make you happy… you are devoid ..cursed even, of not experiencing this emotion…



You walked this earth filled with beauty and colors, but all you can see is a wretched gray… a haze making you unable to see all this beauty…



You turn yourself within…there is warmth outside but you cannot feel it… you want to be free of these entire thing but how? You cannot free yourself…no matter how much you struggle. Darkness still envelopes your heart…will you never be free……… and the formless being answers….. “no you will never be free of me… never…I’ll never let you escape my grasp… you are mine forever….”





AND YOU SLOWLY DIES WITHIN YOURSELF UNTILL ALL OF YOU ARE GONE…. Forever……

                   
© Copyright 2011 Tin-tin Cervantes (tin2cervantes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1820462-GONE