*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1820736-chosen-by-GOD-almighty
by sebs
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #1820736
emotion of all the students who has to sit idly attending infinitely long lectures......
" .......... and for those children we give cochlear implants". I could hear someone speaking around my ears. I opened my eyes (poor fellows....tired after attending 3hrs long lecture...i love my eyes). I looked at my classmate. In post graduate classes students are teachers and teachers are to play the role of students (sit and sleep with the rest of the class). We all have  presentations in all subjects. lete me continue my story.....where was I?? ya...there she was, my classmate..GITEN..she was struggling to explain us how to prescribe listening devices for those children with hearing impairment. Her sleek sweet voice was soothing for my ears. Her deep and enthusiastic eyes were searching for words to make her presentation simple and comprehensible to the class.

                   



              she scanned the whole class with her hopeful eyes to see who was awake (who ever is awake, i meant who ever sits in the class with open eyes.....gets all the grateful looks from the presenter). I could see the depression in her eyes when she realized the number of heads drooping. I relished it (except when I am the one presenting). She was confused...Now what to do?? the entire class is sleeping..... I could make out from her face that she was making some plans to make the class interesting. After five minutes of confusing looks on the stage she decided to teach us using the primitive form of education ie the BLACK BOARD (she diagnosed the cause of the drooping heads as boring power point slides). She took the pen and started explaining with diagrams on the board (looked like modern art to me). After ten minutes she tuner back to take the statistics of drooping heads. With a sigh she realized the sudden hike in their number. And there she stood with perplexed looks CHOSEN BY GOD  to teach her classmates.





































© Copyright 2011 sebs (sebymanuel88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1820736-chosen-by-GOD-almighty