*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821322-Tes-Skyrim-Journey
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Eric
Rated: · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1821322
To all those anixous fans waiting from skyrim here will be a log of my character
TES: Skyrim Journal

Viscers dark boots crunched the snow. He folowed the winding path running from the Imperial Legions tracking dogs. His heart pounding, the wind swooshed through his robes. Faint barks sounded in the distance, growing louder. His iron daggers jingled on both his hips.

Viscer had to think fast the legion was on his tail. He slid under a bank of snow, keeping enough space to see and hear. "Come out, darkelf skum" one legioneer spat. He was equipped with a oak bow and a iron shortsword sheathed at his side. Viscer knew he had to make a run for it so he jumped up and ran towards the legioneer. Quickly the legioneer nocked off an arrow grazing the side of his cheek. Viscer sprinted into the wood, holding the side of his face wincing in pain.

After a few minutes of running hoplessly through the woods. He knew he'd lost the legioneer. Viscer seized the moment to catch his breath and rest. Soon he fell asleep.

When he awoke, he was in clothes and shackles. His groggily eyes faintly noticed the barred in cell and coarse rock walls before passing out again.
© Copyright 2011 Eric (pandemicfreak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821322-Tes-Skyrim-Journey