*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1822306-Hallies-Costume-Gala
by Amay
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1822306
A Halloween Gala, costumes, a great band, and one promised dance
The bass reverberated as the guests walked up the sidewalk to the grandest Halloween party of the year. Hallie’s costume ball was the event of the season for the ‘in’ crowd. Each year, the mover and shakers of Glenview yearned to receive the prized invitation. Only a select number of invitations were hand delivered by Hallie’s handsome assistant.

+++

Doug’s day was jam packed. Clients expected his complete attention. He couldn’t believe that his assistant would buzz him in the middle of such an important meeting. Alarms were going off in his head. He picked up the receiver, “What? I’m busy,” a slight pause, “just take a message.” He couldn’t imagine why his assistant was so insistent that he step out of his meeting with one of his best clients. He about blew his stack when she insisted that his client come out with him. This was a confidential meeting; no one was supposed to know that this woman was even in town. He put his hand over the mouth piece, “Sara, does anyone know you’re in town today?”

“No, not that I know of, why?”

“Someone is insisting on seeing you and for some reason me. Do you want me to have Jane to tell them to wait, or would you rather see about it now?”

“Let’s go ahead and get it over with. We’re just about through anyway. I’ll just insist you come home for dinner. You know your father misses you dearly and he’d love to see you.”

“Jane, we’ll be right out.” He replaced the receiver as he walked around the corner of his desk. “Sara, you’re the best thing that ever happened to Dad. I still can’t believe that you and he were an item in high school, such a twist of fate that you ran into him right here, in my office.”

Sara patted Doug’s cheek as they walked out to the waiting room. “Maybe that’s why I’ve kept you on. You look just like your father, so handsome and debonair.”

Doug felt the color rise in his cheeks. Sara still had the ability to make him feel like a little boy at times even though he knew she valued his professional advice.

“Oh Jameson, how is Hallie? I haven’t seen her, well since the last party.” Sara accepted the black envelope from Jameson as she turned to Doug. “Jameson, this is my stepson, Doug.”

“I know ma’am. I have an invitation for him as well.”Jameson produced an invitation and with a slight bow, presented it to Doug.

“Oh how delightful, Doug, you’ll be attending the gala this year. Your father really hates these shindigs. At least I can count on you for one dance during the evening. Poor Jameson had to cut the rug with me last year.” She gently patted Jameson’s shoulder. “That was so gracious of you my dear.”

“It was my honor, ma’am.” Jameson bowed and dismissed himself without another word.

+++

Doug climbed out of his black Jaguar, and accepted the ticket from the vampire costumed valet. How did I manage to get an invitation to this event? I don’t even hand out candy on Halloween, now I’m dressed up and going to a costume ball. What the hell was I thinking when I checked yes on the RSVP? He faced the house as the valet spun the tires and fishtailed right in front of him. “Geez, what was that for?” He shook his head and started the long walk to the house. Well, at least the music has a great beat.

The house was festively lit with black lights, giving the normally beautiful Georgian house an eerie glow. Cauldrons smoked on the front porch and costumed attendants made sure the cigar bar provided extra smoke to add to the ambience. Doug walked up the steps, the door swung open. Jameson, dressed as Dracula, warmly welcomed Doug to the party and asked for his coat.

“Uh, it’s part of the costume.”

“What are you? This is a costume party after all.”

“I’m an accountant.” Doug reached into the inside pockets of his coat. “See, here’s my little ledger book, and calculator.”

“Oh. Well, sir, the bar is to the right, the band and dancing to the left, straight and back you’ll find the food. If you need anything, there are servers in real costumes to help fill your every need. Sorry sir, no disrespect intended.” Jameson nodded, dismissing Doug to enter the party areas.

Doug headed for the bar. The house was already packed with people in real costumes. People in fake makeup, masks, fake fur, boxes, filled the house with laughter and frivolity. He suddenly felt very under dressed. I guess it really meant costume ball huh, dummy. Hey there goes a toilet paper mummy. Doug shook his head, I should have stayed home.

+++

From the balcony, the mistress of the house watched the ‘accountant.’ “Jameson, I expected a little more creativity from that one. His father was always so creative with his costumes. Such a shame it didn’t rub off on him.”

“Should I offer something from the costume closet upstairs, ma’am?”

“Please do, Jameson. He’s going to have to loosen up, before he can have any fun tonight.” She turned and went back to her own dressing room to finish her preparations.

“Yes ma’am. I’ll see to it immediately.”

Jameson found Doug sitting at the bar, nursing the Witch’s Brew specialty drink of the night. It wouldn’t take too many of them before the ‘accountant’ would be sopping drunk. “Sir, the mistress of the house would like to offer you the use of her costume closet. Please come with me.”

Doug didn’t want to change, but for some reason felt compelled to change. He obediently rose and followed Jameson to the costume closet. Doug couldn’t believe the number of costumes the mistress of the house had in this room. “Jameson, all of these costumes, they’re men’s costumes? Is there a ladies room?” Doug giggled; he stopped, covered his mouth. What the heck was in that drink?

“No sir, there isn’t a ladies costume room. Most ladies come in a costume. Sir, please feel free to choose any costume. You may leave your clothes there on the hanger by the door. They will be safe here. If you have any further needs, please feel free to ask.”

Jameson knocked, “Ma’am, he’s changing now.”

“Thank you, Jameson. I don’t know what I’d do without you,” she said through the door. “I’ll be out in just a minute. Please go and check on the other guests.”

“Yes, ma’am,” he replied as he headed back down the stairs.

+++

Hallie sat at the vanity. Her black leather bustier and tiny thong made her curves more voluptuous. She slid her stockings over her smooth calves, making sure the seams of the stockings were perfectly straight as she hooked the garters. She slipped into a pair of black stiletto heels. She checked her reflection in the full length mirror, before picking up the naughty nun habit that she was planning to wear tonight. The habit was semi-sheer black lace. She donned her long black leather gloves and carefully placed the rosary where it would not touch her bare skin. She took one more spin in front of the mirror, checking her makeup and hair. Perfect, tonight is going to be a real blast.

She opened her boudoir door just as Doug was starting down the massive stairway. He stopped, turned and saw Hallie, his hostess for the first time. He was taken with her beauty. Her eyes, dark and fiery mesmerized him. Her lips, full and luscious tempted him. Her breasts spilling over the cups of her lingerie under that lace habit had his blood boiling. The rosary’s cross hung low, just above her tiny black panties. It’s decorative shape pointing directly to her moistening pussy. Her natural muskiness awakened the desire in him. He wanted her, he’d never felt such an instantaneous sense of lust in his life.

“Good evening, Doug. It’s so nice to finally meet you.” She offered her gloved hand to him.

He kissed the back of her glove, and stared into her eyes. “Thank you for the invitation, and the costume. I guess I really didn’t think the people in Glenview would dress up like they do.” He continued to hold her hand, wanting nothing more than to rip the glove and every other article of clothing off of her and take her right there on the stair step.

“Your father, in his day, would always have the most fantastic costumes. I must admit, you’ve chosen one of his. Don’t you think it’s better than an accountant?”

“Really? How about that! I didn’t get to spend much time with my Dad during the school year. I didn’t even know he came to your parties.”

“Oh Doug, he is a mainstay. Shall we join the others? It’s too bad that he’s not feeling well tonight. I understand he sent his regrets.” Hallie started down the steps.

Doug wrapped her hand around his arm. Maybe later, I’ll get under that habit.

“Could be,” she stopped and stared deeply into his eyes and stroked his cheek. “You just may have your wish.”

“Did I say that out loud?”

“You must have, dear, after all I answered you.” She turned to continue down the stairs.

Doug escorted Hallie from room to room. She welcomed each guest by name, introduced Doug as if they’d known each other for years. She boasted about his service to his clients like she was one of them. He hoped she wanted to be one of his clients. He’d love looking out for her assets, as his eyes gazed over her ass, those straight seams, and those delicious legs. He could just see his hands cupping her glorious ass, while she straddled him. Fingers lightly touched his cheek, bringing him back to the present.

She stared deeply into his eyes. A few more minutes, my sweet, and you can have anything you want. The band started to play a slow song. “Dance with me.”

“Of course.” He pulled her close to him. His hand caressed her back sliding down to her lower back. Her breasts pressed against him. Her head fit perfectly against his neck. Her scent filled his nostrils. His loins flamed with desire and his hands slid lower on her backside. The world vanished as the music carried them along a slow and lustful journey. Her hands explored his muscular frame. She felt his hardened nipples through the thin silky shirt and his gluts tighten as the other hand rubbed over his wool pants. His hardness pressed against her warming pussy.

She looked up at him; want was in her eyes, her lips parted slightly as she prepared for her first kiss. Gently their lips touched, sparks flew between the two. Doug quickly deepened the kiss. His tongue deftly slid between her lips. Their tongues danced in time to the music being played as they continued their licentious dance.

His hands groped her body. Each touch lit a new fire of desire within her. He could smell her wetness. He could feel the heat radiating from her core waiting to sheathe his flaming rod. The fabric of the habit continued to rise as Doug franticly sought the treasure he so desired.

Hallie continued to fan his flames, whispering his most secret fantasies as he ravaged her costume. She ripped his shirt open, feeling the warmth of his skin against her. His lust fueled him, he pulled her up and she wrapped her legs around him. They stood swaying to the beat of the music. His hardness pressed against her through his pants, longing for release. As if on cue, he stumbled into the wall. He struggled to quickly release his manhood from the costume. She clung on to him, her nails digging in his back, while she waited to be impaled upon his shaft.

His mushroom head pressed against her opening, so slick and wet. He plunged deep, with the first stroke, filling her completely. He felt the waves of her contraction along his shaft, squeezing him tightly like he’d never felt before. He slowly retracted, and thrust to the hilt again and again. Her moans of delight spurred him on, faster and harder. Her nails dug into his back and slid down to his ass. She pulled him in tighter and deeper while his kisses trailed up and down her neck. She felt his heart pounding through his chest, he thrust once again, and she felt him shudder with his release while her orgasm exploded.

Doug pressed against the wall. Her legs still wrapped around him, his pants on the floor as awareness of the world started to return to him. He didn’t know what to do. The last thing he remembered was dancing in a room full of people. He could just imagine, people watching his bare butt, screwing the hostess, and his career going down the tubes.

“No one’s here,” she whispered as her feet touched the ground. “Just you and me, they’ve been gone for quite a while. Your secrets are safe with me.” She slid her fingers along his cheek and walked toward the door.

Doug’s cheeks burned with embarrassment. “I don’t know what came over me.”

“Doug, you’re a grown man. You don’t know what came over you? Really?” she laughed as she turned the knob, opening the door. She nonchalantly climbed up the stairway toward her bedroom. Doug watched the beauty’s every move. As she reached the landing, Sara turned and smiled, “This was one of the best galas ever. It reminds me so much of when your Dad was young,” and she walked into her boudoir and closed the door.

2305 words
In Costume

Things aren't what they seem. In the spirit of Halloween I think we should celebrate with short stories filled with surprising twists, eerie atmospheres, or thrills. They should all take into account a motif of costumes, whether literal or figurative. My inspiration is that I plan to go to a costume party as a zombie bride, and I'm very much so male.
© Copyright 2011 Amay (amay5prm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1822306-Hallies-Costume-Gala