*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1822554-Trick-and-treat
Rated: GC · Other · Adult · #1822554
Last assignment for the intro class and contest entry
The room was packed with creatures and famous people. Merlyn Monroe stood in the corner talking with a pirate and a huge beast was tethered to a bikini cladded warrior on a chain. Zach weaved his way through the eclectic crowd in search of his date, Wonder Woman. Zach’s ankle length cape trailed him as he made his way in the dimly lit room.

Zach found his way to the edge of the room, he passed by Princess Leia in her slave outfit and a zombie talking about Biology class and a midterm final coming up. The room had a lingering smell of beer and stale smoke, almost too much to stand. Zach looked around through the crowd, his six foot six inches made it easy to look over most of the crowd.

A familiar looking vampire materialized from the crowd, her fangs protruded from her lips that were curled up in a smile.

“Hey there Batman, fancy meeting you here.”

“Alice, I thought you were coming as Wonder Woman.” He said. He couldn’t believe his luck. He had only been dating her for a couple of weeks and he was able to convince her to have sex with him on their second date. He even was able to tape it, with very little convincing her.

“I thought this was a little more fitting for my mood tonight.” Her hands wrapped around his waist and she lifted herself up on her toes to reach his mouth.

“Well I think this outfit is sexier, so no complaints here.” His eyes went to her cleavage then down her black gown, which hugged every curve, making her figure stand out from just about everyone else. The gown was split up her right side, all the way to her waist, displaying her whole leg for everyone to see.

The techno beat of the music slowly increased, getting faster and faster. Strobe lights flashed and smoke machines bellowed out smoke, making the dance room an epileptic nightmare. A shiver went up Zach’s spin as Lady Gaga limped out of the forest of dancers. Fake meat hung off her, covering only certain parts of her body. Blood was smeared all over her and her face gave a ghoulish look. As she limped by, Zach returned his attention to his date.

“That was just plain disturbing.” His hands wrapped around her waist and he reached down and kissed her, glad that she didn’t decide to go with anything like that.

“Follow me, my love and let me suck your blood.” She smiled and took his hand.

Zach followed Alice through the crowd to the opposite side of the dance floor. She stopped in the darkest shadow along the wall. The area was secluded from most of the fellow party goers, with the minor exception of a few couples too engrossed with their partners that they didn’t even look up when they passed by.

“Come here my caped crusader, let me taste your blood.” Alice elevated herself to reach his lips. Her hands went around his neck and pulled him down a little to give her better access. Her plastic fangs dug into his neck with as much effect as a rubber bullet, it stung but did no damage.

“Oh, you little vixen.” He smiled. His hands took the cape and surrounded them both, enclosing the couple in a silken cocoon.

Feeling the cape at her back, Alice took full advantage of the temporary seclusion from any on lookers. A giggle was followed by another playful attempt to draw blood with her fake teeth. Her nipples became stones and an ache in her loins burned like embers in a camp fire. Alice had always had this fantasy but never experienced it. Her hand traveled down Zach’s chest and unclipped his utility belt. The belt hit the floor with a muted thump, unnoticed by any of the closer ghouls. Alice’s hand than unzipped Batman’s pants, it disappeared within, in search of their prey. Her fingers quickly located and closed around his member, feeling it grow as she tightened her grip.

“Alice,” he said trying to catch his breath. “What are you doing?” He was only answered with another giggle. His eyes scanned around the crowded room, only seeing an oven with a sign saying “Bun in the oven” looking their way. Her attention was then turned to a guy dressed like Emeril Lagasse. His excitement grew, along with certain parts, as she massaged him.

“Relax, no one is even paying attention to us or even care what we are doing.” Feeling a little more adventurous, the vampire squatted down. Her dexterity in three inch heels impressed Batman as he felt her mouth close around his fully erect staff.

His attention went from scanning the room to the excitement of a vampire trying to suck his blood in all the right ways. He could feel the plastic teeth scraping his length, the added friction only excited him even more. Zach didn’t know what was in store for him when he arrived at the Halloween party, but he knew exactly where it was going. Zach’s excitement of getting away with the event in public suddenly ended when a familiar looking Wonder Woman appeared from the busy dance floor.

Confusion set in as he watched Alice walking around with a drink in her hand. “What the hell is going on?”

The vampire stood up, wiping the corners of her mouth. “What?” She followed Zach’s gaze and seen Wonder Woman taking a drink of what looked like a smoking glass. Her hand shot up in the air and waved to grab her attention.

Wonder Women spotted the couple and headed straight for them. She walked with a determined stride, her yellow lasso swayed from side to side with each pronounced step. Her signature red, white, and blue costume was slimmed down to a sexier cut in every area. Her breasts seemed like they would burst from their restraints. Her head band caught the strobe light and flashed a blinding gold light. She passed between Elvira and Elvis, interrupting their conversation.

“So, what are you two doing?” An annoyed voice sounded.

Zach couldn’t believe his eyes, he was looking at two Alice’s, one vampire, and one Wonder Woman. The two women stood eye to eye looking deep into each other’s eyes, not blinking.

“I thought you weren’t coming tonight.” The vampire said.

“I got off work early.” Said Wonder Woman.

“What the hell is this?” Batman said.

Wonder Woman turned and looked at him. “Zach, meet my twin sister, Amy.” The vampire only smiled.

Zach spilt his attention between the two, looking back and forth, trying to find any kind of difference in them. Other than the makeup, he gave up and his shoulders collapsed.

Without any explanations Alice and Amy both turned their attentions towards Zach. The vampire, Amy, wiped her mouth again and grabbed an arm. Alice grabbed the other arm and they both led Zach away from the secluded spot and towards the door.

Zack, bewildered, followed blindly as he was led out the door and into the parking lot. When they reached his truck, he stopped and resisted. “What’s going on here?”

The vampire started. “You see Zach, you have been seeing my sister for only about three weeks. She is a little shy and asked me to help.”

“I wanted to be able to feel you deep inside me, and Amy wanted to help.” Alice said. “But we agreed to wait until after Thanksgiving to do it, you know, to be able to give you enough time to get used to us being twins.” She finished.

“So you see, I was bored and wanted to move things up a bit.” Amy opened the door and all three piled into the truck. After a short ride through the dirt roads and through the forest, Alice instructed Zach to a deserted parking lot for a drive in movie theater. They exited the truck and stood facing each other.

Zach stood as the sisters tried to explain to him what had just happened that evening. He was confused, not sure that what the girls were pulling was either a trick or a ploy. Wonder Woman and the vampire both looked at him, they moved in closer, pinning him to the bed of his truck.

“You see, I am very shy, my sister isn’t.” Alice said.

“She wanted to fuck you very much.” Amy stopped abruptly as Alice elbowed her. “Wanted you” She finished.”

Zach looked between the two, still confused and aroused at the same time. The cool autumn air felt good, it felt good compared to the hot, overcrowded dance floor they had left. Zach removed the bigger, more cumbersome pieces of his costume, he went from super hero to bar tender.

Alice watched Zach, she wanted him even more now that Amy had tasted him. She leaned forward and took the pieces that he stripped off. Wonder Woman soon followed suit and removed her accessories, along with her top.

The vampire also got more comfortable and stripped down to what she had on under her gown. Her chest was as pale as her face, her hair was black as night and she radiated a glow that caught Zach’s attention.

Alice moved in closer to Zach and Amy, the sisters smiled at each other and engaged Zach. Alice helped him finish removing his suit while Amy finished removing her vampire gown.

Zach looked upon the sisters, stunned and thankful, almost oblivious to the deception that they pulled at the dance. He opened the tailgate and sat on it. He held his hand out towards both of the sisters and was surprised when Alice was the first to grab it.

Alice took her lasso off and wrapped it around Zach’s wrists. A smile adorned her face as she stretched the rope to the nearest tie down in the truck’s bed. She gave a couple of tugs, making sure it was secured. She nodded to Amy.

Amy, taking her cue, stripped Zach of his black pants and boots. Her eyes widened at seeing his full erection. She grabbed hold of and gently stroked it. Her hand ran the length fast as he moaned.

“You two are very naughty.” Zach pulled against the rope that bounded him to the truck. He looked down at Amy as she slid his shaft into her mouth. “Yes, that’s it.”

Alice giggled as she jumped out of the truck bed. She pushed her sister out of the way and continued to pleasure the half-naked cape crusader. She stopped long enough to take the fake teeth out of her mouth, than quickly continued, sucking even harder.

Amy picked up the pants off the ground and pulled out his wallet. She opened it and pulled out the money that was inside then replaced the wallet.

“Oh god yes.” His excitement grew, he felt that he was about to climax.

Alice stroked harder and tried to fit all of him in her mouth. The length and girth didn’t allow her though. She felt him struggle against the rope and became more excited. He soon stopped and began to moan. She took him out of her mouth and stroked him fast and hard. It didn’t take long to finish the job and she smiled as his moans turned into a loud scream.

“Now that’s not very fair.” He said catching his breath. “I didn’t even get to pleasure either one of you.”

“That’s fine, the pleasure was all ours.” Amy said with a snicker. “Ready sis?”

“Yeah, let’s go.” They started towards a dark car in the corner of the parking lot.

“Wait, where are you going? You can’t leave me here.” He pulled hard against the rope, but it was tied too tightly. “What are you doing?”

“Just think of it as pay back for what you did to my sister.” Amy said, still walking.

“Yeah, paybacks are a bitch. Maybe next time you’ll treat a woman how they are supposed to be treated.” Alice laughed.

“What do you mean?”

“Next time you won’t make a sex tape and show all your friends.” Alice said.

Understanding, he closed his eyes and banged his head against the truck.

The two sisters got in the car and left him there to struggle with the ropes.

Word Count: 2062
© Copyright 2011 Tom is now retired (watts_tom74 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1822554-Trick-and-treat