*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1823031-Caren-Catherine-Fan-Fiction
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1823031
A guy is trapped in his dreams because of two women. Caren and Karen
Chapter 1: The Beginning

         “All the world's a stage- and all the men and women, merely players” -Shakespeare
         (As you Like it)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
         A tall building stood before him. There were blocks sticking out. A monstrous figure keeping close behind him. He was screaming until he realized he had to climb. Climb for his life. He started to pull out the pieces, trying to get away from the beast. He didn't know when he would get to the top so he had kept climbing. Each level fell off and he let out a scream. The monster threw a fork at his head and he tried to run up the building. He was breathing heavily. “Stop!” he hoped the monster would be nice enough to listen. Why wouldn't it go away?
         He heard a bell and soon heard a voice. “Get to the bell to get out of this dream. Keep up with pulling out the blocks before you die and get lost. If you do not get up in time you will die in real life.”
         He screamed. “Who the hell are you!? Ah! Get out of my head!”
         The monster giggled and stared at the guy. Time froze. The voice echoed again. “Do not be scared, get to the top as soon as you can and ring the bell before you end up getting stuck in here forever.”
         He had gotten to the top and tripped onto the door platform. He jumped up and grabbed the bell ringing it. “Hahahahaha! I'm free!” He celebrated as he ran through the door. He woke up in bed, breathing heavily.
         His phone rang and he looked at it. He read the message his girlfriend left him. “...meet me at the cafe.. oh-boy...,” he sat up and sighed slowly getting dressed, not knowing what would happen.
         
         He had arrived at the Cafe, Broken Heart and walked in with an introvert pose. He got to the table and looked at his girlfriend. “Where were you last night? Were you drinking... AGAIN!?”
         He shook and looked at her. “No! No-no-no-no-no NO WAY!” he tried not to get her worried.




(To Be Continued)
© Copyright 2011 KrystlSkotos (krystlskotos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1823031-Caren-Catherine-Fan-Fiction