*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1823637-Dinecho-Adventures-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1823637
This is the second part
Chapter 6 Acceptance
I looked over to the doorway and there stood my sister Saia. Her husband and my brother in law Hagi was standing right next to her. Saia’s hair was shorter and she was wearing different clothing than when I last saw her.

“Saia! I thought we would never find you.” I yelled.

Saia came to my bedside and gave me a hug as all family members do when they have not seen each other for a long time.

“My hibernation just ended too. I’m still not fully awake yet.” Saia said.

[1000 words by Jade Begin]

I was still pretty weak from transforming Rikku. I did not know if she knew yet. I wanted her find out for herself. I just hoped Rikku still had his sense of self and would tell her himself. I did not want to be the one to tell Saia that I risked my life yet again for them without her consent.

“I’m just glad to have awakened to see Rikku, Hagi and you.” I said.

“I’m just glad to see my big brother again.” Saia said.

“Last time I saw you Saia you were but 4 foot 6 inches tall. Now look at you 5 foot 9 inches and a full grown woman. I am glad to have seen you again.” I said. “I just hope it will not be the last time I see you again.”

“I hope you’ll be around longer than usual. You are always off on some mission.” Saia said. I could feel and smell her sadness of my leaving. I could also smell the fear of me leaving again.

“I’m not going anywhere Saia. I will fight beside you to kill our sister Deva and rid the world of her evil.” I said.

“I hope you’ll stay longer this time too.” Hagi said.

Hearing anything that did not have Saia in it’s name was a good thing to hear. It meant that Saia was not the only thing in his universe. I was relieved to hear it from Hagi.

“No need to worry everyone. I will stay as long as it takes.” I said.

“M’lord! You forgot to introduce me.” Siron said.

“I did? How rude of me. Saia, Hagi this is my newest Dinecho Siron. He is not as strong as I am but he is still a good replacement should I go into an early Hibernation again.” I introduced Siron to Saia and Hagi.

[song fades into nothing]

“What happens to me now?” Siron asked.

“Stay in there for now. I’m too weak to summon you right now. No one but I can use the Tritonic glass.” I said.

“So you can still control the Crystal huh?” Hagi asked.

“It is bonded to me. I can always feel it and control it. It is my blood right and my life.” I explained.

I was still surprisingly weak. I did not want to pass out again. I stopped trying to get up.

“Rikku. Could you please push the up button so the bed lifts me up. I’m too weak to even push a button.” I asked.

“Sure.” Rikku said as he began to push the button.

Once I was up further I was a lot more comfortable. I then began to think what to do and how long I had been out.

“You were out for four months compared to Saia’s two months.” Rikku said.

“Rikku brought you here in a car just as I was about to begin my hibernation.” Saia said.

“We were fortunate to find a hospital and a hotel to stay at in the same town.” A voice said behind Hagi. It was the second in command of the Blue shield Divad. “I hope we can count on you to help us.”

At that time my eyes turned blood red. I was in a Rage.

“HELP YOU!!!!” I yelled. “YOU TOOK SAIA AWAY FROM RIKKU AND KAI!!!!”

“Gannon! Saia wanted to go herself.” Hagi explained.

“YOU GUYS DID NOTHING TO FIND ME!!! YOU GUYS LEFT ME TO DIE!!! I’LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! EVER!” I yelled.

“Gannon. Please help me kill Deva. I want you to help me.” Saia said.

Just then my eyes became emerald green once again. Saia was the only one who could stop me without blood shed. The only way we could counter act the effect of Deva singing was to have me or Saia sing. We had a good group of songs in our arsenal. My favorite was the Hymn of the Snoea.

“Lets work together to find the answer to kill Deva and be rid of her once and for all.” I said.

“Okay lets kill her together.” Saia said.

Just then I remembered my other companions. Kai and Centae were alone without me. They would need me or Rikku to fight against Anshoal.

“Rikku! What happened to Kai and Centae!” I asked.

“Uh oh! I left them with Singquenta and Gonktuya.” Rikku said.

“Hurry Anshoal could get them and transform them like he tried with you.” I said. “Shit! That hurts.”

I had a pain shoot through my side. Rikku nodded and ran off to get Kai and Centae. Saia stared at me. I was in deep shit now. It was better than her finding out during battle or on down the road. Better to get it done and over with.

“Gannon what the hell happened while you were trying to find me?” Saia asked.

‘I’m dead’ I thought.

“Anshoal found us and took Rikku.” I said. “I then gave chase and found Rikku next to Anshoal struggling to get free.”

“Why did you not free him then?” Saia asked.

“I was waiting for Deva to come out.” I explained. “Sure enough she came out.”

I told her the rest. Everything that happened. Why I bit him and why I went into early hibernation.

“Oh my God. Deva tried to turn Rikku against us?” Saia gasped.

“Looks like Gannon got to him first which is good for us.” Hagi said.

“Hopefully Anshoal did not take my absence as an opportunity to snag Kai and Centae.” I said.

“Don’t worry m’lord. Kai and Centae would never betray you on purpose. I think Rikku will find them safe and sound.” Siron said.

“Speak of the devil. Once I am fully recovered I should find you a fusing partner. Then you can be stronger and more powerful maybe smaller too.” I said.

“Sure. My newest lifelong dream is to be of more help to you on the field of battle. If I am your size and just as strong then I could be maximized for battle.” Siron said.

Just then Kai, Rikku and Centae came running in.

Chapter 7 Gannon’s true Form

“Gannon you ass. You had me worried sick. I was trying to find you for four months and I find out you are in a hospital in hibernation.” Kai said with tears running down his cheeks.

“I’m fine Kai. I’m glad you are unharmed. I thought Anshoal had gotten to you.” I said.

“Oh thank god. You guys are safe.” Divad said.

Kai walked over to Divad and punched him in the face. Divad fell to the floor.

“Kai! What the hell?” Saia shouted.

“Divad you bastard! You took our Sister and Brother away from us. Just leave us in peace.” Kai shouted.

“Kai. You have one wicked right hook. I’ll have to watch for that.” Divad said as he got up.

Divad then proceeded to punch Kai but Kai caught the punch. Kai then hit Divad in the gut on the left side. Divad fell to the ground.

“I noticed that you were favoring your left side and took advantage of it.” Kai said.

Divad was coughing up blood. Kai then walked over to me. Rikku was on my left and Kai on my right. Centae then took position on the front of my bed.

“You’ll never beat me now Divad. Gannon taught me everything you know. He also taught me to take advantage of any weaknesses.” Kai said.

“Kai you have grown tremendously in the time you looked for Saia and Gannon.” Divad said.

“Still able to speak huh? I’m amazed. Not many can do that after I hit them.” Kai said.

I felt most of my strength return. Obviously Nonnag was helping in my healing. He was very good too. Nonnag was suppose to be what people call my alter ego or evil side but he was more my good side. It was like the organization wanted a killing machine but forgot that if they took half of me they took half of my abilities. They were trying to put me back together now but they did not count in my lust for revenge.

“After Deva dies or during the time we hunt her down we can hunt down the Organization that split me in half.” I said

“How much do you know about the Organization?” Divad asked. “We’ve been hunting them too.”

“I know I was once a member by way of fear. I was so strong they accepted me because wanted to make the perfect warrior out of me. Now they are trying to put me back together probably by way of Eniman, my dead wife, those bastards.” I said with a growl.

Just then my skin itched a little. I began to scratch it but remembered it was my fur that was starting to grow. I was not a normal Dinecho. When everyone saw the fur they gasped. Well Saia didn’t because she helped create me. I was her Big Brother. She knew me better than Deva.

“Don’t panic everyone. I’m just returning to normal. I finally found my Dinecho side.” I said.

“Yea but don’t Dinecho’s have scales. They’re not supposed to have fur.” Kai said.

“Dinecho’s come in a variety of different ways. Not just scaled but some have fur and feathers too. There are as many different Dinechos as there are people.” I said.

We could hear my bones crunching and popping into different forms of themselves. It was sickening to hear but it had to happen. Now was the best time for it to happen.

The first official change to happen were my two tails. One popped out of each side. One was red and the other was black. I was now covered with Black and white fur. My legs were the next thing to change with growing muscles and the comet like pattern of fur that grew on the front of my upper thighs. My thighs were actually black till they reach my now long paw feet. They had changed with my legs. My feet were white. I also had three claws projecting from three toes. I was half of what human’s would call a kitsune but I was a full Dinecho. The form I was gaining was imagined by Saia and Deva.

My legs looked female but I was male. I knew that much was certain. Just then my torso narrowed to a womanly look. I was certain that this was Deva’s doing. My body was to be slim and fast in order to attack with my sledge staff. My torso was an hourglass shape. The change was spreading like butter on toast. Slowly it reached my arms and three feather like protrusions grew from my shoulders. I could pluck them just like feathers and use them to create a barrier from their energy. My barrier could protect against anything but if hit too much it weakens. My arms also slimed to a womanly shape look but retained their strength. My arms began to burn a little as were growing new muscles and strengthening my old ones. My fingers were a bit larger than normal and my clothes decided to take a trip to my arms and become as hard as bone gloves but flexible. My lower arms were very long and the gloves covered them to the elbows. My shape was that of a fox Dinecho. Faster and stronger than both the T-rex type and the V-raptor type. My neck did not change much but it did grow a thick mane which was white.

My ears changed into tube- like ears so I could hear everything. They also grew black white fur. The only things that were not black and white were the comet like designs on the front of my thigh which were red and blue. Then there was my right tail which was red. My eyes changed color from green like emeralds to red like rubies. My face was arrow shaped. My mouth was at the bottom of my funnel shaped snout. My canine teeth had grown considerably and were still inside my mouth. I was a complete Fox Dinecho once more. My powers were still incomplete though because I lacked the shards of my Annex Crystal. Once my Annex Crystal was complete I could protect Saia better than Hagi could now.

“Amazing.” Divad said.

“You look like a woman.” Centae said.

“Shut up Centae Zeta Cencartae. I don’t need you to make fun of my body just because Deva made me into her death trap. With this body I am faster than any V-raptor and stronger than any T- rex type. I need blood to survive though. Without the plasma to sustain me I would die. That was what my Guardians were for to protect me and provide me plasma. My eyes glow to show that I no longer need blood but when that glow starts to fade I will begin to weaken and once the glow dies out I will need blood in 48 hours or I’ll go into hibernation again and die 72 hours after that. If I get blood it has to be from a Dinecho or a Guardian. Like Rikku, Hagi, Saia, Deva, Soloman, Siron, and Anshoal. They are perfect once for me feed off of. I don’t need that much blood though.” I said.

“Why do you need blood?” Kai asked.

“My blood consists of Deva and Saia’s blood. Remember what happens when those two come into contact. They destroy each other. Only Deva’s blood survives though. If I get Saia’s blood again it will happen again. If I get Rikku’s or Hagi’s the same thing will happen. Siron is the same. It has to be one of Deva’s Guardians to stabilize me. Unless Saia feels like getting her blood drained over and over again till only her blood remains in me. Once Deva’s blood is purged from my body then I will have no choice but to take Saia, Rikku, Hagi and maybe Siron’s blood from there on out.” I explained.

“I’ll do it. I’ll have my blood go through you and me. For two reasons.
1. Because it will help get Deva out of your systems for good.
2. It will help me get use to Deva’s blood running through my veins so when she stabs me I will be safe from being turned to ash.” Saia said.

“I’ll use electrolysis so that Deva’s blood does not kill you but you still feel the effects of the blood. We will have to stay together though.” I said.

Chapter 8 The Beginning of the Beginning

I was happy again. I had found Saia, Kai had punched Divad to get revenge, I had made my first guardian and I was not going to die. I was hopeing Rikku was going to be my only Guardian but boy was I wrong. To top it all off all of my strength had returned. As I tried to get out of bed a pain hit me to left of my gut. I almost collapsed. If it were not for Rikku being there I surely would have collapsed and lost consciousness again.

“Gannon! Are you alright?” Rikku asked.

At least he still had worry in his emotion arsenal. He was still human on the outside. He still had love and compassion, anger and pain, fear and happiness.

“Wow! Your reflexes have increased. I guess the transformation was for the better.” Saia said.

They then noticed the cross on my chest made from the metal I had used from Muy’s leg. It was like the cross Jesus died upon. Everything was perfect right now. I had decided to take a picture to forever freeze us in time at this peaceful moment.

When Saia took the picture she used a timer so she could also be in the picture. I could believe the technology advances they have had. My feathers are still my only means of actual protection if Rikku is busy.

I had decided to use the cross to defend myself with the Power of God. I could use my Metal Bending to turn it into a very thin, but strong, sword at a thought. I called it the crucifixion sword. It was extremely strong. Stronger than I thought it would be. My powers have gotten stronger over Metal Bending. I can now convert the oxygen to metal of any element. Mixing the protons together I could make a brand new element. My new power needed a statement I knew I never forget.

Just then the wall of the Building then blew open. It was a rather large explosion.

“Deva is attacking! We need to get to a safe distance from the hospital.” Divad yelled.

“Gannon still cannot battle Divad. He is still in pain.” Rikku yelled.

“Rikku I’m fine to fight. I must fight.” I said. “I just want to fight.”

“But Gannon you’re still injured. You must rest.” Kai said.

“I’ll fight till my last breath. I must protect those I love and those I care about.” I said.

When we got to an open field Anshoal and Deva were waiting for us. All of Deva’s guardians were attending this fight. Soloman, Anshoal and the movie dude. I never got his name and I did not care to know the name of a dead man. Even the guy who wanted Saia to die with him was here. Even James Ironside, her African American guardian was here. We were out numbered and out gunned. They had one more person than us.

“Surrender Saia! Your out numbered!” Anshoal shouted to us.

“That maybe but I still will not give up. I have my friends with me.” Saia shouted.

Anshoal rushed Saia and Hagi blocked it.

“Really Anshoal? A frontal assault will not work.” Hagi stated.

Just then Rikku went into guardian form. I had never seen it till now. It was magnificent. He was a V- raptor and a T- rex type.

“Siron! I summon you!” I yelled holding my sledge- staff up.

Siron came out of the crystal and was ready to fight instantly. Siron was always ready for a fight. I was then attacked by James Ironside, but Siron blocked it like it was nothing.

“GO! Help Lady Saia m’lord.” Siron said.

I then rushed to Saia’s side. She was ready to fight too.

“The power of God compels you evil spirits! God through me strengthens my body and soul!” I shouted. I was holding my cross by the top and it grew to a rapier.

3 hours later…

We were all tired. Deva’s group was not so much as panting hard. It was a very tough fight. I was on the ground and was bleeding very badly. The world then dimmed around me.

Just then a woman dressed in black approached me. I had no idea who it was. She then began to speak to me.

“Do you want to fight?” she said.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“I am your sword given physical form. Gonktuya is my name. Do you want to fight?” she said.

“All I ever wanted was to win.” I said.

“I cannot hear you.” She said.

“Just living, is not enough!” I said.

“I see.” She said.

“A mere survival is meaningless.” I said.

“ I see.” She said.

“I want to win and survive.” I said. “Winning is the only thing!”

“Very well. Shout my name in conjunction with my command. Soar into the sky so blue, rein over them tride and true! Then shout my name. I will aid you.” She said. She then began to walk the opposite way.

“Wait! Gonktuya! Please! Tell me all about you. Even if it is only a little at a time. I want to know how to master your power and fully utilize your strength.” I said. “With the knowledge of you I can master you.”

“I am your sword. I can use the power of powers. Pact making! Utilize that power and you will be worthy.” She said as she disappeared.

The world then begins to light up and my bleeding then stopped. I was healed by Nonnag again. I would have to thank him later. I then stood up and held my sword in the two handed attack position.

“Will you not die?” Anshoal asked. “How many times will I have to use the finishing blow?”

“You cannot defeat me Anshoal. You never will.” I said.

“Gannon please you should not move…” Saia said. She then saw my wound were completely healed. “You wounds are gone. How?”
“I’ll tell you later Saia. Right now I’m going to take them all on alone.” I said.

“You can’t hope to defeat them.” Saia said.

“Saia. Leave him be. I see much determination in his eyes. He can do it.” Hagi said.

“Now witness the powers from ages past. I concentrate all of my power.” I said. All of my feathers then gathered around and receded into my body. I began to Glow. I now knew who Gonktuya truly was. A Sincainarc. The Sincainarc were a powerful race of Animal warriors. They existed before Dinecho’s ever did. Now they were nothing more than swords. The organization was entrusted with one each. Mine was the bird/dragon Gonktuya. “Soar into the sky so blue, rein over them tride and true! Gonktuya!”

My blade then grew to an immense size. It was a very long Kabota.

“What? Impossible! Anshoal how is this possible!? He has released his Sincainarc!” Deva asked.

“I don’t know but I will wipe that smile off his face.” Anshoal said. He began to unsheathed his sword. “The only illusion is the reality you live in, Realize Mugen-maru!”

Once the sword was unsheathed it was then that it became a polearm. A very large bladed polearm. I knew this one and knew it did not belong to Anshoal.

“You stole that from an American named Smittee. Mugenmaru is her Sincainarc.” I shouted.

“I’ll help Gannon!” Centae was right beside me.

“You can’t do anything human!” Anshoal said. “Unless?”

“That’s right.” Centae said as he unsheathed his sword. “Turn all my enemies to ash! Dracon!”

Centae’s sword was a Sincainarc. Dracon was a fire Sincainarc. Gonktuya was a Wind Sincainarc. They worked together. Mugenmaru was a Dark Sincainarc that produced illusions.

Dracon became enflamed and a fire dragon’s head began to grow from the sword. Dracon was the Fire universes version of Hyroinmaru.

We then began to battle. I slashed at Anshoal and noticed that he had a shard of my Annex Crystal. I had to kill him if I was to ever be whole again. I was ready to kill him. I was ready to kill them all. The shard was inside Mugenmaru. The shard was how he was able to control Smittee’s Zangpaktu.

Just then I felt Gonktuya touch my shoulder and obviously they could see her but not hear her.

“Gannon can you hear her? Can you hear the cries of that Sincainarc?” She asked.

I listened and Gonktuya was right. Mugenmaru was crying and shouting. I nodded to let her know I could her it.

“When two who do not trust in each others power fight together they only hurt each others power. In this case a shard of the Annex Core Crystal is being used to force this Sincainarc to fight with him. Gannon do you trust me?” she asked.

“That goes without saying. I just met you and if we are to continue to fight together I have to trust you. It’s the only way of winning my fights is to trust you. I put all of my power in your hands. Do with me what you will Lady Master Gonktuya.” I explained. I began to glow and become stronger. Gonktuya had put her hand on my shoulder as I began to glow brighter and feel energy surging from within me.

Was this the power of a Sincainarc? It was amazing.

“I was once a powerful ally of the Sincainarc in the war against the Cranicanis. I was a very powerful Pact Maker too. My desire for pact making drove me to my death 600 years ago. I was sealed in the cross sword you now hold. My allies then used my power to pray to false Gods till Christianity rose up and defeated the false god preacher. I was then used to purify things like criminals and demons. Then you came along and began to fight with me and I felt your strength. You are my new Student.” Gonktuya said. She had stopped time around me to tell me a little about her. “My signature attack is the Wind Wound. Use it how you like and utilize it’s power.”

Just then the world lit up again and Gonktuya took control of my body. Anshoal was already rushing me. I then rushed at Anshoal and broke his blade to the cross guard. I then proceeded to slash Anshoal and succeeded in doing so. I had also grabbed Mugenmaru and took the shard out of the hilt. Mugenmaru then appeared at my side and touched my other shoulder. She was a griffin Sincainarc. Still she had the power of Wind and I trusted her all the same as I did Gonktuya.

“Your blade is shattered Anshoal and you no longer control the power of the Wind Sincainarc Mugenmaru. I have also taken your Annex shard. I will now take your life.” I said. Funny thing is this is still my victory because it was Mugenmaru, Gonktuya and I. Mugenmaru was helping me and I could feel her power, Gonktuya’s and Mine working together. I could see Dracon beside Centae talking to him. They were no doubt getting use to each other’s company. The voice I now had was Gonktuya Mugenmaru and Mine mixed together. “Now your going to die!”

“Damn it! I underestimated you!” Anshoal shouted.

“Wind Wound!” I shouted. Then five waves of light shot out and hit Anshoal directly shredding him to pieces. All that was left were shreds of clothing, shreds of flesh and the residual energy of the attack.

Deva stood shocked and upset. Everyone of Deva’s Guardians were shocked.

“Anshoal?” Deva whispered. “Anshoal! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!”

Deva’s cry was sharp and loud. Like a Syron shouting to the heavens. I did not flinch. Saia, Rikku, Hagi and Sirron didn’t either. Everyone else had there hands over their ears.

Chapter 9 Anshoal’s Death and the first pact.

Deva was now crying. Tears were pouring out of her eyes. I took the Annex shard and swallowed it. Sirron and Gonktuya felt their energy and power grow stronger as did Rikku and I. My tails got a little longer and more powerful. I got a little taller and faster as well. Sirron’s tail got longer and he shrunk a bit. Obviously his size was due to the fact that my crystal could not contain all of his power.

“A little late for crying isn’t it Deva?” a voice said. It was Anshoal’s voice.

“Anshoal? Is that you?” Deva asked.

“Gannon can’t kill me unless he uses his blood and he didn’t.” Anshoal said as the flesh started to combine to form his face. Then his head, neck, and shoulders. “Impressive attack. Is that your Sincainarc’s signature attack? Impressive and powerful to say the least.”

“And you say I’m hard to kill. Unbelievable! Damn you Anshoal!” Gannon yelled. Gonktuya had not let up her hand just yet. Mugenmaru was regenerating her blade and I had not given up on killing Anshoal just yet. I was determined to get rid of him once and for all. Mugenmaru’s energy was still growing and she was giving it all to Gonktuya to help me. I could not believe the power they had as just weapons. If this was residual then I could not imagine the power they had when they were alive. “Wind Wound!”

I slashed again. It hit but the face reformed as did the neck and shoulders. I did not want to waste my blood on him. He was but a grunt compared to the other leaders of the Organization. He was only allowed in because he was Deva’s first official Guardian. More of my memories came back to me with that shard. I was once number two in the Organization and at the top was Signominous Verses Krashilt. He was a very powerful and influential Dinecho. He was the only one who opposed my splitting and did not participate in the splitting rather he tried to prevent it and he even warned me. Most of us called him Verses. He was my only friend in the Organization. I had to find him and see if he was alive still. He was made of Saia’s blood and he was, hopefully, still on my side. He held a large portion of me Annex Core Crystal because he had taken it by force and ran off in hopes that I would find him someday.

“Anshoal! Where is my friend Verses?” I asked him.

“How should I know? He ran off after the splitting and I have not seen hide nor hair of him since.” Anshoal shouted to me.

“I won’t be able to stop your bleeding for much longer. We have to end this with one blow.” Gonktuya said. My power increased once again. I began to think how much more power Gonktuya had in her.

“Amazing your power still increases even with your body as damaged as it is. You can’t kill me with out your blood.” Anshoal said.

“Fine then I’ll just have to kill you; with this last blow.” I said. I drew my hand across my blade and the blood was absorbed by Gonktuya. “Wind Wound!”

This time the waves were red like blood. The hit Anshoal and he screamed in severe pain.

“No! I can’t die! Not now! I’m number 13 in the Organization.” Anshoal shouted. This time his flesh turned to ash and disappeared. Deva then began to cry again.

Gonktuya and Mugenmaru then let their hands up off of me. My power dissipated. I was once again bleeding like crazy. Blood was coming from every wound I had. Including the one in my hand. Rikku lifted me up and began to cry.

“Don’t cry Rikku. I won. Gonktuya won’t let me die. I told her I wanted to win and Survive.” I told him. “She will aide Nonnag in healing me.”

My hand had stopped bleeding and the scar was gone. My neck wound was gone now as well. I guess Nonnag heals the wounds that are most life threatening.

“Gannon don’t leave us for a second. Don’t die.” Saia said.

“ I won’t. I need to see Gonktuya and Nonnag.” I said. I passed out and went to my inner world.

Dream World…

I saw Gonktuya with her hand on Nonnag’s Shoulder. I was surprised that she did not use as much power as she did with me. She still used a lot of power and Nonnag was concentrating. It was harder than last time I could see. My wounds were deeper and were more damageing.

“Lady Master? How is my regeneration going?” I asked.

“Actually faster than I thought it would Young Master.” Gonktuya said.

“Is Nonnag okay? He looks a little stressed.” I asked.

“The last shard you absorbed gave him a little of your emotions. He is more helpful now though. He is the one who found my room in your mind and released me to help you.” Gonktuya said.

I then came back to the real world. Rikku was sitting on a chair. I was in a Bed. My wounds were covered in bandages. They were not bleeding at least. Rikku’s Tail was still out.

“Rikku your tail is still out. Can’t you have it receded?” I asked.

“Not anymore. It is out permanently. Like Hagi’s hand.” Rikku said. “Saia’s Guardians keep their hands. Your Guardians keep their tails.”

“My healing is nearly completed. Nonnag and Gonktuya are working together.” I explained.

Saia walked in and sat down on the chair next to my bed on the other side. Her body had tubes attached to it. So did mine. They had decided to try the blood transfusion and get Saia’s Blood use to Deva’s.

“I saw them. Nonnag and Gonktuya I mean. With your blood in me now I know their names. So Gonktuya helped you win that fight, huh?” Saia said.

“Yup. They come in handy sometimes. Nonnag and Gonktuya.” I said.

Kai the walked in and saw that I was awake. He also sat down near my bed.

There we were. The four of us once again. In the same room together once again. This time though Rikku had a tail and I was in full Dinecho form. I had pictured this moment without Rikku’s Tail. Just then the world around us dimmed and Nonnag and Gonktuya came fading in.

“Is that them?” Saia asked.

Rikku and Kai sat there and looked at them.

“Who the Hell are you two?!” Kai asked.

“I am Gonktuya. The Sincainarc of Gannon’s Cross. His sword if you wish to get technical about it.” Gonktuya introduced herself.

“You know me Kai. I am Gannon. Half of him. I am Nonnag.” Nonnag said. “I am the one who heals him when ever he has any wounds.”

“So you are the two he talks about.” Rikku said.

Gonktuya then saw this as an opportunity to educate me on her more.

“Gannon. I was there at the creation of the Dinecho’s. The very First Dinecho that was created was Saia and Deva’s mother. The Sincainarc created her to better ourselves. She was my undoing. Not long afterwards I was killed by her hand. I put her into the mummified state for betraying me. My friends put me into the cross to preserve my spirit till I could be used again. Then you found me and I unlock hidden powers of my sword form. Wind Wound was one. The other was Dragon Fire Slayer (DFS) and DSF wave (DSFW). DFSW used my dragon energy to make a wave of wind/fire to incinerate the enemy. DFS is the hand form of this attack. The incantation is: Ancient Powers hear my cry grant me the powers from ages past unto these unworthy hands. Dragon Fire Slayer! The one for the blade is: Ancient Powers hear my cry grant me the powers from ages past unto this unworthy blade. Dragon Fire Slayer Wave!” Gonktuya said.

Just then Mugenmaru pulsed and the griffin was out and laying on the floor.

“Mugenmaru I would like to make a pact with you and be able to use your powers. I swear by my blood that I will kill Deva and the Organization to regain my lost memories. I also swear to purge the world of the Craniacnis.” I said.

“Your pact has been made and I accept thy vow. Wield my power with honesty and justice.” Mugenmaru said.

I had finally made my first pact. The pact with Mugenmaru was a success. I had utilized the power of Gonktuya I was finally worthy.

“I hope to be of some use to you soon Raikushu. I’m just so weak right now as a human and Rikku is of more use to you. Rikku even has a tail. I have nothing.” Kai said as he cried.

“Anshoal is dead. Don’t worry. The worst is over.” I said. “You might be able to wield Mugenmaru if she allows you. What do you say Mugenmaru?”

“Why not. It’s better than just sitting on the side lines. Kai, you did hear Anshoal release me right?” Mugenmaru asked.

“Yes. It was: The only illusion is the reality you live in, Realize Mugenmaru!” Kai said.

“Correct. You have good hearing.” Mugenmaru said. “I will tell you a little at a time about me.”

“Nonkurinosai.” I said.

“What?” Rikku asked.

“Remember what dad use to say?” I asked.

“Nonkurinosai.” Saia replied.

“It means live for today and live for tomorrow.” Kai said.

“I just had a flash back of him saying Nonkurinosai.” I said. “I miss dad’s carefree attitude. He would always say that if we had a bad day.”

“We miss him too Rai. Just remember he is always looking down at us from above.” Kai responded.

“That was why I carried Gonktuya as a cross. Hopeing it would lead to some clue of him being alive and shouting Nonkurinosai at someone.” I said. “This is all my fault.”

“How is it your fault? It is just as much mine.” Saia said.

“No I led the Blue Shield directly to you.” I explained. “They had a tracker stuck to me before I left the battle at Vietnam. I then met you guys and your dad with Saia. They followed me here to find Saia and to kill me. Now they see me as a powerful ally.”

“It’s human nature to desire power for what ever reason. I have power so I no longer have that desire. Kai has the desire to become a Dinecho deep inside him. I feel it.” Rikku said.

“No way. Why would I want to be a Dinecho. I’m a strong human I now have the power to help Rai without becoming a Dinecho.” Kai said.

“Every time I look at you Kai I can see the lust for more power. I’m a Dinecho in body, mind and soul. I no longer have the lust because the hole for power has been filled by power and love.” Rikku said. Rikku looked at Kai. “Don’t deny it. I can see it even now.”

“Fine maybe I do have the lust for power. So what? What can I do?” Kai said.

“Become my second guardian. That is always an option.” I said.

“What about your hibernation?” Kai asked.

“The only reason I went into hibernation was because I had drained most of my energy which was depleted already to my coming hibernation. I have enough to create another guardian without going under hibernation. I can’t say I won’t be knock out for a little while but I’ll get to know Gonktuya as little more during more that time.” I said.


Chapter 10 Anshoal Returns and Kai the Guardian

The world had been normal for a while now so I was willing to perform a Guardian creation.

“I hope this works.” Kai said.

“I am really thirsty so this should work.” I said.

“Come back to us Kai. You too Rai.” Rikku said.

“We’ll be waiting.” Saia said.

I looked at Divad and everyone else and they were ready. I looked at Kai and he nodded.

I had a different way of making Guardians than Saia and Deva. I replaced their blood with mine. Eventually they have all the blood they need to change their DNA and their RNA. At the same time I was feeding on them. Soon they only had enough human to feel emotion’s like Happiness and Sadness, Anger and agony. Emotions that made their Humanity. I let those stay so they could walk around with humans. Kai is to be my second Guardian. The 12th Eloj was there to see it this time. He was disappointed to not see Rikku.

I bit into Kai’s neck and began the process of feeding and transforming. He now had the blood of Saia inside of him. I never allowed the blood of Deva to be inside them. That would be like me doing that if I had joined Deva and gave them Saia’s blood. Anyway it felt great to feed off of Kai. His blood, like Rikku’s, was pure and untainted. It was like I fell into heaven again. I hoped Centae would be the same should he want this to happen to him one day.

“Wow. I thought this would hurt tremendously but it doesn’t. It feel great. Like I have double the blood now.” Kai said.

“Rai told me it was because he injects a special pain killer when he does it.” Rikku said.

Just then Kai and I fell limp like a vine. I was sent into a spiral on my bed and Kai had begun to bleed profusely.

Dream World…

I saw Nonnag sitting on the stump again and Gonktuya was leaning on the tree which had grown seemingly larger.

“Hello there Raikushu. Your back are you?” Nonnag said.

“Were guys expecting me?” I asked.

“Of course. I am you so I know when you are coming.” Nonnag explained.

“Raikushu, do you see this tree? It is larger than the last time you saw it correct?” Gonktuya asked.

“Yes and yes it is. Why do you ask me?” I responded.

“This tree is your power as a Dinecho. It only grew when you made a pact with Mugenmaru and you were told how to realese me. It will eventually split into Mugenmaru’s tree. The tree will retain it’s size and grow when you connect with me again. Saying that it will, obviously, grow when I help you.” Gonktuya said. “If you wish to gain my power for a battle then say: Lady Gonktuya, Give me your strength! I will then give you some more power.”

“Why do you tell me this now? Why not while I was battleing Anshoal?” I asked.

“I had to be sure that you were ready. Plus I like watching the tree grow.” Gonktuya said.

Just then the world faded which ment I was regaining consciousness. I quickly said my good byes.

“Take good care of him m’Lady.” Nonnag said as the world faded. I was no longer there. “That power will soon be all mine.”

Real world…

As I woke up I saw Rikku and Kai were stareing over me. I was hopeing he survived. Rikku barely survived the feeding process. Saia was standing beside Hagi again.

“Good your awake. I guess you learned a little more from your Sincainarc?” Kai asked.

“Yes a lot.” I replied.

Just then an explosion had hit the side of the building. It shook the building with tremendous force.

“What the hell?” Centae yelled over the resounding explosion.

I looked over and saw a Dinecho attack the building. It was not familiar. It was drawn to the smell of blood and looked like it lived as a human for a long time till the smell of blood drew it here. It was stareing at me.

“You know. It’s not very polite to stare at people. Didn’t your mother ever teach you that?” I yelled.

I jumped out of bed and ran down the side of the building grabing the cross on my necklace. The string realesed the cross and I held it in my hand.

“God through me strengthens my body and soul!” I yelled. My cross became Gonktuya’s sealed form. I then noticed it had a sword too. It was not a Sincainarc though. Gonktuya vibrated as it hit the unknown sword.

When I hit the ground the world dimmed and Gonktuya was behind me once again. It was apparent she was worried.

“Lady Master? What’s wrong?” I asked. Her face went from worry to disgust. “What’s wrong?”

“That sword is a Craniacnis. That is my Craniacnis, Ayut Kong. She was the reason I died. Ayut broke my pact’s and killed me.” Gonktuya said.

I could see the Craniacnis standing right beside the Dinecho.

“Gonktuya? Long time no see little sister.” Ayut said.

“My sister died when then Craniacnis formed.” Gonktuya said.

“Well let’s settle this. You can’t beat me. I’m the best.” Ayut said.

“She’s not alone Ayut. She has me. Your Dinecho is stupid. You probably only told it a few things it could understand.” I shouted.

Just then Gonktuya pulsed and she began to grow. Obviously she was pissed.

“We’ll decide this in one blow.” Gonktuya said. “Raikushu say it.”

“LADY GONKTUYA, GIVE ME YOUR STRENGTH!” I shouted.

Just then my power spiked. Ayut spiked her Dinecho to maximum and we rushed each other. I used wind wound and hit them. When the smoke cleared Gonktuya had shattered Ayut Kong to pieces. It was unbelieveable. We could still go higher too. Wind Wound was the weakest attack I had and I had killed both the Craniacnis and the Dinecho in one shot.


To be continued…
© Copyright 2011 Professor (arrikok at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1823637-Dinecho-Adventures-Part-2