*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1823639-Vampire-Facts
by konnic
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Dark · #1823639
Digging up Vampire facts for 9 years
A Vampire is a person with an extraordinary capacity to absorb "Pranic energy" or life force. They also have a critical energy imbalance which reels wildly from deficit to overload and back again. This capacity for handling energy is a gift, but the constant imbalance of there own system is the cause of the negative behavior patterns and characteristics which may be notable about a Vampiric person. Vampires require energy or life force. The Bible says, "The Blood is the life" Fresh blood is the highest known source of pranic energy (Life force). They must consume the perfect balance of DNA that is in there own bodies (Human blood). When Vampire saliva is injected into the bloodstream one can become a Vampire (Vampires decide) its not random. Vampires are "Night people" on a biochemical level, as temperature peaks in sunlight... killing them.

Vampires are Mythical creatures, typically held to be the re-animated corpses of human beings and are said to live off the blood/life-force (Of Humans).

During Early Ancient Egypt a King (King Enkil) and Queen (Queen Akasha) of a certain part (Kemet) were being haunted by the elemental Ghost (i.e: A Bad spirit that can inflict pain and shape shift) of Amel. (Amel was a member of the royal court of Egypt thousands of years before the birth of Christ. The murder of the King brought suspicion upon himself. Though he tried desperately to prove his innocence, he was executed, and great Witches were beckoned forth to cast his spirit far away) The Spirit of Amel became a very vengeful and bloodthirsty Spirit, the Witches who came forth could sense his innocence and cursed the King and Queen. after being cursed by the two Witches. No one could get rid of this Ghost so the King took his wife and locked himself and her in the room where the spirit was. Legend goes that there was an uprising against the King and a group burst in and attacked both the King and Queen. The Queen was killed but at the point of death the elemental Ghost seeped into her body and re-animated her corpse, changing the structure of her blood in seconds (The Queen was the first Vampire). The King laid there dying so she sank her fangs into his neck and injected her saliva in his blood in hopes it would save him. It did and they became the first Vampires. (It Takes 4 Painful Hours, for the Complete Vampire Transformation).

Vampires do not age because there blood structure shuts down the organs in there body, however they keep a few fully functional key organs. (Brain, lungs, eyes, ears, nose and mouth).

The Components of the blood begin to stick together, promoting clotting. The Blood needs to clot in order to start the healing process Vampires go though and stop blood flow. Blood will not coagulate when it's flowing. The Heart no longer functions meaning the blood no longer flows, the blood becomes frozen in the veins. This is why Vampires heal so quickly and why they are so cold, stabbing a Vampire in the heart creates a vacuum effect that destroys a Vampires blood structure... killing them.

Stem cells used to grow teeth in the Mouth undergo manipulation, that transforms the Maxillary lateral incisor into fangs. Due to the angles of the mouth the Maxillary lateral incisor are the perfect teeth for fangs, giving them easy aim and easy consumption.

A Vampires fangs are approximately 2.3 centimeters long and have a natural hooked shaped dent in the surface behind the fangs, which allows the blood to enter the mouth without removing the fangs from the neck.

The saliva produced by Vampires, begins to boil the blood once it enters the mouth. The Mucous membranes of the nose and mouth, warms and humidifies the blood. The Blood is then vaporized and inhaled into the lungs as a mist, this is the system Vampires use to live. Vampires feed cause of cravings not hunger. A Vampire can go 9 days without feeding, Which allows them to keep a blood slave.

Mirrors were thought to show a person's soul. As a Vampire has no soul we must logically conclude that there will be no reflection. However, The Zombie creature CAN cast a reflection. (The undead Zombie is a creature that was transformed from the body (corpse) of a person. The transformation may have begun before the person died, but it was not completed until after the person dies. At the point of death, the SOUL IS SEPARATED from the body. Therefore, even though an undead Zombie is animated (i.e., Moves around and acts “Living”) the undead Zombie does NOT actually have a soul.) Meaning that if Zombies can cast a reflection, Vampires can cast a reflection as well.

A Home is sacred territory that the owner/master has rites to. The Intimate personal connection of the residence that occupy the home, subconsciously constructs a natural force that protects what is within the threshold and Vampires are antagonistic to it.
If a Vampire enters a house with out permission it will stop breathing, The reason this happens is cause the natural force (To Vampires only) would be like a house of water. When granted permission a Vampire can come and go as much as it wants. A church is the house of God in which a Vampire wont ever be allowed in.

Engaging a Vampire with holy items (crucifix, rosary or holy water) was believed to harm the creature, This was influenced off of the way a Vampire could not enter a church. The Items were far from harmful due to biblical principles as 2 of the ten commandments contradict this belief (The Second Commandment, "Thou shalt not bow down before any graven image" & Sixth Commandment, "Thou shalt not kill").

It was Believed that rushing water would commonly act as a barrier towards "Evil" (Negative energy), Which meant Vampires could not cross running water. Vampires could not cross running water on there own free will, However they could be carried across. If a Vampire would cross running water, it's Immortality would be drained away. The Practice of baptism would often happen in running water, So it is depicted as a symbol of purification. This means Running water would be classified as a holy item, Contradicting this belief once again due to biblical principles.

When the changes start occurring in the body, A Vampire is bound to permanently live in the country of transformation. When the Soul is separated from the body, the Spirit is stored in the soil as a territorial essence (The Dirt is Their Soul). Native soil is very important to Vampires as it allows them to sleep, travel and stay strong. Vampires need at least a pound of their homeland soil to travel, A Vampire cannot travel more than one hundred miles out of the country without it. Vampires sleep in coffins that have homeland soil in them (They Need to Sleep in the Coffin, at Least Once Every 4 Years). If Vampires do not sleep in coffins with homeland soil in them, Vampires could slip into an irreversible unresponsive coma due to the clotted blood.
© Copyright 2011 konnic (konnic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1823639-Vampire-Facts