*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824415-Addicted-9
by G7
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1824415
Continuing story of a man's addiction to his Ex's ability to transform him into ANY woman
I finished my shift at Hooter's and headed for home. I was pretty tired, but had a great night, having made just under 200$ in tips. Not too shabby. Mary was sitting on the couch watching TV when I got back. "Hey Chicky" she chirped enthusiastically as I plopped down on the couch next to her. I saw the empty wine glass next to the half empty bottle of Cabernet and knew she was probably half lit. "Hey Mare..." I said as I reached back, unhooked my bra and did the "pull the bra off without removing your blouse" trick. Mary watched me, mildly amused. "I hate underwire bras.." I complained and felt my girls comfortably settle into the camisole as I rubbed my ribs just below my boobs. She rolled her eyes. I pulled 150$ out of my purse and handed it to her. "Here ya go...I still owe you just under 500$ by my figures.." I said and she nodded.

    I could see she wanted to talk so I crossed my legs and sat indian style on the couch and said "OK, Mare...out with it!" She turned to face me, sitting crosslegged as well. "Ok, so...you've had your teenage girl/virgin fantasy, your cheerleader fantasy will start soon...what else did you want to do?" I sighed and kicked off my shoes and put my feet up on the coffee table. "I dunno Mare...got any ideas?" I said. She bit her lip in thought, which I always found sexy as hell and replied "I'm not sure if you'll go for it or not, but...here goes... I want to make you a dumb blonde for the night..." She sat there expectantly waiting for my reply. I pointed to my hair and said "I already AM blonde, Mare". "No, you're not getting what I'm saying. You are a smart guy Rich...and everytime I change you ...you STAY Rich. I was toying with the idea of lowering your IQ a tad .." she said, making the "very small" sign with her thumb and pointer finger. "You're serious? You want to give me a magic lobotomy!?" I asked , a bit worried. She stood up and started massaging my aching shoulders. "Not a lobotomy silly! Lets just call it a "Dizzy blondeification". Think Suzanne Sommers part in "Three's company". What do you think?" she asked. I sighed and replied "Ok, I'm game, but just for one day. I want to be Becca again and hang with 'Chelle. She's teaching me the in's and outs of high school life, ok?" She grinned and teased "You wike being wittle Becca, don't you? I'll change you back Sunday so you can hang with your teeny bopper friends again." I nodded.... and felt her hands move to my temples and make a massaging gesture. The only way I can describe the feeling I experienced next would be to say I felt like I had instantly smoked the biggest joint you'd ever seen...I actually felt...fuzzy. Mary came around to face me and looked me in the eyes. "How do you feel?" she asked. I wanted to say "I feel stoned...I didn't know you were going to alter my IQ now!" but what came out was "I feel like sooooo totally tipsy" followed by a tiny giggle. She smiled and asked me my name I wanted to say "You know my name!" but...what came out was "I'm Krissy, you big silly!" my eyes widened in shock. "What do you feel like doing tonight "Krissy"? " she asked. I wanted to sleep but I immediatly said " Let's make ourselves look hot and go meet guys!" She laughed and said "That sounds like a great idea!" She took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom. I saw the stuffed teddy bear on her bed and giggled again.. "Aw...he's soooooo...cute!" I just couldn't help it...I had been "bimbo-ized". She looked at me again and said "That hair color is not blonde enough" and I felt my scalp tingle. "Hey, that tickled! Oooo look, it's so shiny now!" I said looking at my near platinum blonde straight hair. It had changed to just past my bra strap and was straight. "Do you think the guys will like my hair?" I asked her, unable to stop myself. "Oh yeah, they are going to like the whole package" she said , laughing. "What package?" I asked...honestly not knowing what she meant. "Nevermind Sweety" she said rolling her eyes and chuckling. I just shrugged and giggled again. She walked around me and I felt my chest become heavier. I looked down and saw that my breasts had become much bigger. "Hey, what did you do to my boobies?" I asked, cupping them in my hands. "I made you a 38DD...now hold still" she said and I felt my hips stretch against the skirt. My ass seemed to swell in proportion with my hips. Mary smiled broadly. "You look like a cross between Kim Kardashian and Ginger from "Gilligan's island" . Lets get you dressed." She said, turning and handing me a shopping bag. "Oooo for me? " I said putting my fingers on my breastbone. I dug in the bag and held up the tiny black and white dress. "It's so pretty!" I said. I snatched up the bag and scurried to get dressed. I pulled the camisole, now stretched to it's limits, off and put on the white lace bra. The support felt good. I stepped out of the skirt and put on the matching white lace thong and pulled the dress over my massive chest. I looked down and couldn't even hope to see my feet now. The dress was a deep V cut backless number that stopped just above my knee. It was a stretchy , belted across the waist and clung to every curve. Mary watched me put the dress on with an amused grin. She walked around me, giving me the once over. "It's hot, isn't it! " I squealed. She touched my waist and I felt it pinch a bit and the belt got looser. "What did you do?" I asked. She smiled and said "I gave you a 22" waist... you look like a living Barbie Doll now! "



"KRISSY"

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/znXtYUqBu3g/Sophie+Turner+Arriving+Charity+Event/...


I slipped on the silver stilletto heels and walked over to the vanity expertly. I could feel my hips rolling and my breasts bouncing heavily, straining against the bra as I walked. The heels really made my calves look great and lifted my butt nicely. I sat and started doing my make up. I looked for a red lipstick and had to sound out the label in my head. "Gla...mor...rous red" I said outloud. I expertly applied the bright red lipstick and then continued with my eye make up. I felt my mouth open instintively as I put on my eye make up. Not sure why that happened, but it always did. My breasts rested heavily on the vanity top as I leaned forward to put on the mascara. Mary came back in the room dressed in a stunning little black dress. "You look so Hot, Mare!. We are SO gonna meet some cute guys tonight!" I cooed with out even thinking. I looked at my nails and the first thing that popped into my head was "My nails look bad" . I felt a slight tingle and watched as my nails grew to a full inch past my fingertips and turned a perfect shade to match my lipstick. "Thanks, Sweety!" I said giggling.. "You read my mind!" I said standing up and sashaying over to the closet to grab a tiny little "clubbing" purse. I put my ID, Money and lipstick in it and slung it over my shoulder as Mary grabbed hers and headed to the door. As we walked out the door I saw 'Chelle walking her dog down the sidewalk. She walked right past me and looked me up and down, jaw dropping. I waggled my fingers at her in the "hello" gesture. I just giggled and got in the truck, tugging my dress down as I slid in. I put on the seatbelt and adjusted it between my boobs. I checked myself in the visor mirror as Mary put the truck in gear and rumbled out of the driveway. The sun had just gone down and the night felt cool. We pulled up at a traffic light and I noticed two really cute guys in a jeep next to us. I looked over and smiled "Hi Guys" I said and did a little finger wave. The dark haired one looked over and did a double take, his eyes widening. Mare stepped on the gas and roared off as the light turned green...before they had a chance to react. Of course the cute guys pulled up next to us at the next light. The dark haired driver leaned out the window to talk to me...he had jet black shoulder length hair and amazing eyes and I felt my crotch quiver. I leaned out the window slightly, smiling at him. "Hey, I'm Jason. Where are you pretty ladies going tonight?" I heard dark hair ask me... before I could even think , the "Krissy" part of my brain replied with a giggle "I'm Krissy and this is Mary and we're going clubbing, whoo hoo!" I lifted my arms into the air, doing a dance move and saw his eyes go right to my chest. It made me proud and happy that he would look at my chest. At that point Mary stomped the gas pedal and I nearly fell over in the car. She laughed and tried to lose the guys in the Jeep. I kept leaning out and waving to them, I don't know why...but it was fun. I thought we had lost them, but as we pulled into the nightclub parking lot the drove past and whistled. I wiggled my ass and proudly stuck out my chest. I took the whistling as a compliment.





We got inline to get into the club, but it didn't take long. I think we waited about 4 minutes before the door man waved us in. I saw the Jeep guys get into line as we went inside. I made a beeline for the ladies room, feeling an overwhelming necessity to check my hair and make up. I fluffed out my curls, touched up my make up and adjusted the girls in their cups while Mary primped next to me. We walked out into the club, barely able to hear above the bass heavy thump of the dance music. I could feel eyes on me and I strutted, enjoying it. I was in a great mood, feeling giddy with anticipation. We sat in a both and ordered drinks. For some reason I was craving a frozen Strawberry Daquiri, Mary ordered the same. I had taken two sips of my drink when two fine young gentleman came over and asked us to dance. We eagerly agreed and the taller one with amazing shoulders took me by the hand and dragged me out onto the floor while the black eyed peas "Pump it" played. I raised my arms over my head and started shimmying to the beat. My breasts were dangerously close to bouncing right out, but I didn't care. I ground against his leg and let my breasts graze his ribs. He put his hands around my waist and ground his erection into my lower abdomen. I looked up at him smiling, I could feel the lust coursing thru my veins and see it mirrored in his eyes. I glanced over and saw Mary's partner grabbing her ass while she rubbed her chest against him. I felt my dance partners hands sliding up higher on my waist and soon they were on my ribs alongside my chest. I could feel his hands grazing the sides of my boobs as I shimmied to the music. His pelvis was against my stomach and I could feel his hard on humping against me. Mary looked over and laughed. I wanted to feel his dick in my mouth right here, right now and I didn't care who saw ! I started running my nails down his chest and stopped inches from his erection. I could feel his body shudder. He steered me over the the corner of the dance floor and leaned down to kiss me. I leaned into him and returned the kiss passionately. We made out for several minutes before the music stopped and he led me off the dance floor. We sat down at the table that Mary and her "friend" were sitting at. She introduced me to Eric and I found out that my "friend's " name was William. She got up and said she was going to the bathroom and I followed her in typical chick fashion. I fixed my lipstick and hair while she pee'ed. She broke the silence first. "You looked hot out on the dance floor, Chrissy!" I just giggled.. "So did you, Mare!" She came out, washed her hands and touched up her make up. "Let's bring them home. I want to watch you in action" she whispered. I grinned and nodded "OK". Having finished primping we met our friends back at the table. We made small talk and flirted for a few minutes and I was shocked when Mary blurted out " Why don't we go back to our place for a drink?" I never saw two guys agree to anything so fast. I collected my purse, finished my third Daquiri and we walked out together. I climbed into the back of Mary's truck with William, Mary and Eric were in the front. We were making out again before the truck was in gear. I leaned into him, our tongues exploring and his hand wandered into my dress top. My nipples were rock hard against his palm and it felt amazing. I massaged his cock thru his jeans and noticed Mary had the rear view mirror adjusted on us. I grinned and unzipped his fly, reached in and pulled out his Johnson. I fondled it gently as we drove. I leaned over and went down on him knowing Mary could see me. I felt so dirty and sexy. I didn't want him to cum yet so I slowed the pace when I felt him getting close. It was funny how I seemed to know instinctively when a guy was going to orgasm. I could feel the throbbing in my mouth and the tightening of the scrotum, plus his breathing was a dead give away! I giggled when he begged me to let him cum. "Not yet, silly!" I said, popping it out of my mouth. "We're almost home!"

Mary pulled into the driveway and I hurried into the condo while william struggled to put his pecker back in his pants. I was feeling playful, so I hid in the walk in closet. "Billy....Come find me" I yelled in my sexiest voice as I heard them come inside. I heard doors opening and closing as he searched. He opened the door with a jerk and I screamed and giggled. He picked me up as if I weighed nothing and threw me over his shoulder. "Gotcha" he growled. "Now I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you!" He said as he carried me into the bedroom and plopped me on the bed. I felt a little scared as he shed his pants. He leaned on top of me and pulled my panties aside with ease. I felt his cock on my belly as he pinned my hands over my head and held me down with ease. I could smell his aftershave mixed with sweat and it was making me crazy. With a deft movement of his hips his cock slid down my belly and he entered me! I screamed in pleasure and looked up to see Mary and Eric watching me. She grinned and they laid down on the big kingsized bed next to me. Billy had me pinned down good and was pumping like crazy. I could feel his weight on top of me, squishing my boobs but I didn't care. I was howling and panting and heard myself shrieking "Fuck me Billy". I orgasmed quickly and could feel myself gushing and spasming below as never before. He pulled out and arched his back, groaning. He shot gush after gush of his thick seed and it landed on my face, hair and tits! He put his cock in my face and I licked it clean. I could taste his semen and tasted my juices as well.

I looked over at Mary, she was on her hand and knees and was getting nailed doggy style. I watched her breasts swinging and shaking as he pounded. I moved the hair from her face and held it up so I could see the look on her face. She reached over and pulled me closer and laid a deep kiss on me. I reached down and cupped her breast and gave her nipple a hard squeeze and she groaned in pleasure.I laid beneath her facing up and played with her breasts and kissed her as she was pummeled by Eric. He shuddered and pulled out, shooting a massive ropy seed onto Mary's back. I couldn't help myself... I licked it off of her back with gusto and then knelt on all fours and started cleaning off his penis with my tongue. I tasted Mary on him! As I was focused on cleaning him up, I felt myself entered doggy style, I was in eccstacy! Looking over at Mary, I saw her with a digital camera pointed at me...she giggled and I saw the flash go off! I came in massive waves and collapsed on the bed totally spent!



I woke up the next morning with a splitting headache. Mary was next to me in bed, the sheets twisted around her torso. Our clothes were spread across the room and I noticed I still had one heel on. I sat up groaning and scanned the room. No sign of the guys. I vaguely remembered Mare shooing them out and was immediately grateful that she had! I kicked off the heel,rolled over and spooned Mary...falling immediatly back into a deep sleep.



I woke up to the smell of coffee. As badly as I needed sleep, the urge for coffee was greater. I rolled out of bed, pulled a big T shirt on and wobbled out into the kitchen. Mary was sitting at the table sipping coffee, reading the Sunday paper. She looked as fresh as a daisy. I hated morning people as it was... let alone morning people that never seemed to get hang overs.I poured myself a cup and plopped down across from her. She looked up over her paper and said " ' Morning there boobs" and grinned. My mind was fuzzy from being "bimbo-ized" and I'm sure the effects of last nights alcohol. All I could manage a a whiny sounding grunt. She pointed to a colorful sale flyer from Kohls "This would look cute on 'Becca" she said with a smile. I nodded as I saw the skinny jeans and top she was pointing to. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? Or is it tired from all that head you gave last night? " she said with a smirk. "Don't worry, you'll turn back into innocent 'lil Becca in a few hours. Maybe we can go school shopping. You know school starts again next week. We need to get you registered". I stood up and walked to the sink to wash my cup, Mary stood behind me and cupped my breasts bouncing them and then rolling my nipples between her fingers. She whispered in my ear "You were so sexy last night" . I turned and kissed her deeply, and reached down and rubbed her slit thru the thin sweatpants she was wearing. She groaned and moved me slowly to the couch where she pushed me into a sitting position and knelt in front of me. She then shocked me by pulling the t shirt off over my head and started kissing my breasts. My nipples were so hard they ached. She slowly kissed down my belly and teased my thighs before focusing in on my vagina. I tried to watch her but I couldn't see over my breasts. I started squeezing my nipples as she started whipping me into a frenzy. Before I knew it I was squirming and squealing as the waves of the Big "O" engulfed me. I was spent. Mary stood up, threw the T shirt at me and said "Get that sexy ass in the shower, we're going school shopping!" She turned and went into her bedroom. I



I was in the shower when 'Becca returned. The funny thing was, that I didn't feel the tingle like I usually do. I had my eyes closed and was finishing rinsing my hair when I felt a falling sensation. I reached over to turn the water off with my eyes still closed and the knob wasn't there. I wiped the water from my eyes and opened them, finding the knob was now higher on the wall. It was then that I realized I had reverted to the 5' tall stature of "Becca the 16 year old girl". I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself. Wiping the steam from the mirror I was met by "Becca's pert nose, freckles and bright green eyes. I smiled to myself. Of all the girls I had been, Becca felt like "Home", her body felt natural. I dried my hair and went back into the bedroom. Digging in the "Becca drawer". Each girl I had been had a seperate drawer. I pulled out the boat necked short sleeved cardigan and shorts got dressed and went out into the kitchen. Mary smiled when she saw me. "Hiya 'Bec, welcome back kiddo" she said and tousled my hair. I smiled up at her. "Hey Mare, were you serious about school shopping?" I asked, slipping my feet into the sandals. "Of course I was " she smiled "sounds like fun!" . "What kind of stuff would I wear to school?" I asked cluelessly. "Well, stuff that will make your boobs look great. Nothing lowcut, though. Maybe some Cami's or tunics...skinny jeans are all the rage now!" I smiled at her, looking foward to a day out with her. Then I was suprised to hear her ask "Why don't you call your little friend and see if she can go with us?" I nodded, thinking that was an outstanding idea. I dialed her cell phone and was elated when she agreed to go. Mary picked her up at her door a few minutes later and she slid in next to me on the bench seat of Mary's big F-250 pickup truck. "Aunt Mary...this is my friend Michelle, 'Chelle, this is my Aunt...Mary Barr" I said politely, remembering that Mare had actually "dated" Michelle when she was "Marco"...this was getting confusing! Mare smiled and nodded. We lapsed into small talk as we drove towards the mall. 'Chelle and I practiced the words to a few cheers and Mare just grinned and shook her head.



The mall was very crowded that day, I supposed it was due to all the "Back to school" shopping going on. "Ok ladies" Mary announced in a singsong voice "Where do we start?" I saw "chelle shoot me a smirk when Mary called us "Ladies". I shrugged and 'Chelle chirped " 'Becca needs shoes, Ms B.! " Mare clapped her hands together and said "OK, lets get her some! " and lead the way. 'Chelle said "Maybe some heeled sandals or boots so she is over five foot tall!" They both giggled at my expense. We walked into Macy's and I tried on some heeled boots that Mare said would accentuate my butt in skinny jeans. Wearing the heels I was still several inches shorter than both of them, a fact that was not lost on "Aunt Mary". " You'd be taller if you laid on your back!" she made reference to my bustiness as they both giggled. "Ha ha" I said "You're both just jealous of my stupendous rack" I said putting my hands behind my head and arching my back, thrusting out my chest.

"Careful!" 'Chelle said , taking a step backwards. "You could put an eye out with those things!"



From the shoe department we wandered over to the juniors department and 'Chelle picked out two tank tops of the same style. Black for her and white for me. I tried it on and thought I might feel a little self concious about wearing it. It was not lowcut, showing just a hint of cleavage but it seemed to accentuate the size of my breasts. Mary just rolled her eyes and 'Chelle said "You'll get used to it, the boys will love it! " Which set Mare into another snorting fit of giggles. We picked out some skinny jeans an Mary made me come out and model the boots, jeans and top for her. I walked out of the dressing room and did a little "model spin" and Mary bit her lip. My heart nearly stopped when I heard 'Chelle say "You look hot, Ri...err...'Becca! " I hoped that Mary hadn't heard, but the look Mare shot me confirmed that she had! We paid for the items and walked out into the atrium. Mary shepherded us over to a quiet bench and motioned for us to sit. 'Chelle looked scared and I didn't blame her. As far as she knew, Mare was a witch that could turn her into a newt. "Ok, you two...do you have something to tell me?" She asked, standing above us with her arms crossed over her chest.

'Chelle, to her credit, spoke first "Ms B. ...it's...uh...my fault. I saw the note you left for him about changing him "back" into Kristin and I...uh...I came back and spied on you. I saw you change "Becca" into the Blonde Hooters chick. I confronted Rich with this and he tried to deny it, but finally fessed up. I'm sorry..." she said...her voice trailing off as she looked at the ground. "Is this true "Becca"?" Mary said with some concern. I just nodded yes. "Did you tell ANYONE else?" She asked us. We both shook our heads NO emphatically. She let out a relieved sigh. "Ok, I believe you. I'm going to warn you, the same way I warned Rich. If you tell ANYONE about this there will be dire consequences. Am I understood?" she asked, pointing a finger at 'Chelle. She nodded, eyes wide with shock. "Ok, "ladies"...let's have lunch!" Mary said, as if nothing had happened. We decided on Japanese noodles in the food court.



I sat down with my tray and noticed that 'Chelle and Mare were talking in a low whisper and they changed the subject when I sat. That worried me. Mary broke the awkward silence " So Michelle, you haven't told me what you think of a 32 year old guy masquerading as a 16 year old girl?" she asked with a smirk. She grinned "Well Ms B., I think it's neat, weird...but neat. I mean hasn't everyone wondered what it would be like to be someone else. It's neat that he is really getting a chance to see what it's like. I mean...I don't even think of Rich as a guy anymore.... he's...just 'Becca." she said and shrugged. "So...to you he's just "one of the girls"? Mare asked. "Yeah...I guess so" 'Chelle said and nodded. "I like talking to him about the differences.AND I had so much fun dressing him up as a cheerleader! " she said grinning. I felt my face flush bright red. Mary laughed heartily. "Probably not as much as fun as he had! How did he look? I can't wait to see him in that outfit. I'm going to go to all his games!" she said mirthfully. "Oh, you should have seen him...he looked so cute...his boobs barely fit in my sweater!" she giggled. "You know he begs me for big breasts every time, right?" Mary added. "Yeah, he told me. I think it's hilarious ..I mean...this big strong old dude..sorry, no offense..wanting to be a girl and have big boobs." I was embarrassed to no end, but they both knew I loved being teased. "So, I take it you two are having fun embarassing me?" I asked sheepishly. "You have no idea!" Mary interjected. 'Chelle grinned and added "I can't wait until Homecoming, you'll look so pretty in a gown! Maybe we can double!? " My face felt hot and knew I must be blushing furiously. They both laughed so hard they nearly choked on their Teriyaki.



Mary stood to discard her plate and we followed suit. "Where to next, girls?" she asked. "Well.. Becca here will need a few more outfits and some underwear." 'Chelle said smiling like the Cheshire cat. "Oooh, good thinking Michelle. Victoria's Secret it is!" She clapped "chop chop, ladies.Move those pretty little butts" we followed. "Ms B. ...one thing I noticed is that Rich doesn't talk like a teenage girl. Is there any way you can fix that? I mean....for real...he will NOT fit in at my school. He totally talks more like the teachers!" Mare nodded and said "Great observation, Michelle. I think that can be arranged!" She lightly touched a finger to my temple and wiggled it a bit. I felt a mild zap , like a static shock on steroids. I barely had time to react. "Ouch...you beeyotch! That hurt bigtime. You shocked me...legit!" I saw 'Chelle's eyes widen and then she grinned and held up her fist, Mary bumped it. "Nice work, Ms. B! " I stammered, surprised. " 'Chelle, I thought we were BFFL's and you Diss me!? " They just smiled at me as I tried to keep up with the long legged girls, my breasts bouncing painfully as I took long strides. I crossed my arms in front of them to cushion the bounce. I saw a couple of boys about "my age" staring at me as I strode by. After all this time I was still amazed by how tall even teenage boys were to me. The taller one seemed at least 6'8" to me, but I knew he had to be no taller than 5'8". It was weird.

Chelle laughed "Hey, I think Becca has a fan club..or at least her tits do." she said in a whisper. "Her tits have their own zip code!" Mary replied in a near giggle. I hurried after them feeling like a piece of meat on display. We passed the make up counter in Macy's and I stopped to look at a rack of lip gloss. Mary and Chelle started looking as well. I picked up a pale pink and looked at it. "That'll look great on you, Becca" said Chelle as she looked thru the racks at some other shades. Mary leaned into my ear and whispered "That'll look great on half the football teams cocks, Won't it "Becca"? " and winked at me. I felt my face redden, but she knew I loved it. I purchased a few lip glosses and a purse sized kit with eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara in it. I felt so pretty and feminine!

We worked our way over to Victoria's secret and my mind boggled over the vast array of lingerie spread before me. I was excited...I wanted to try on everything! We thumbed thru the racks and Mare selected a nice white lace bra in 32DD and matching panties in a size 2. "I wanna come in and see you when you have them on" she said with a whisper and a wink. I went inside the dressing booth and removed my blouse and bra. I quickly put on the underwire push up bra which took some strain off of my back but really made my breasts stick out....my cleavage was very high and in my field of vision. I let the shorts drop to the floor along with the panties, and stepped into the french cut panties Mare had given me. I opened the curtain and poked my head out. "Psst...Mare...it's on" I whispered. She came in quickly and closed the curtain. "Wow" she exclaimed. She reached over and adjusted the straps. "That looks great...I wish I was "Marco" I'd love to cum all over those tits" she said huskily and reached over and gave them a squeeze. She held her hand over her head and mumbled a few verses under her breath..all I made out was "5 minutes". I noticed immediatly as she started growing. She hurriedly pulled off her top and I saw that her breasts were small and getting smaller. She stepped out of the skirt and I saw a bulge growing beneath her panties. "Mare! What are you doing?! I hissed in a whisper. She answered me in a hushed voice that got deeper as she spoke. "You look so good in that...I want to fuck the shit out of you". She pulled down her panties and turned me around. I felt the crotch of my panties pushed aside. Seconds later I felt a tiny penis enter my vagina...I could feel it growing inside me, slowly stretching me! I looked in the dressing room mirror to find "Marco" standing behind me....he started thrusting. I braced myself against the wall as he pumped faster and faster...I could hear his voice ragged in my ears and feel his huge hands on my tiny waist. He reached around and freed my breasts from the lace bra and roughly squeezed them, rolling the nipples between his fingers. I whimpered softly in pleasure as I felt him shudder and orgasm inside me...feeling his cum warm my insides. I felt him soften inside me slowly as he continued to squeeze my breasts. I felt his penis pop out of me with a slurp...then I noticed something odd...I felt breasts graze my back...and long nails on my boobs. Opening my eyes, I looked into the mirror to see that "Marco" had become Mary again. She stood up, letting my breasts loose and kissed my ear whispering "That was so fucking hot!" She got dressed quickly, checked her make up in the mirror and fluffed her hair. She grinned at me and as she was walking out she reached back and snapped my bra, giggling. "You beeyotch!" I shrieked. I grabbed a tissue from my purse and wiped my vagina and inner thighs. Marco's semen had become cool feeling. I put my original underwear and clothes back on and came out trying to "act naturally" . I felt that eveyone in the store knew I had just been fucked silly in the dressing room!

When I got outside, I looked around unable to find them at first. I saw them holding up an incredibly racy and revealing see thru teddy and giggling. When I approached, Chelle held it up to me. "Oh...you were right "he'd" look fantastic in this. The boys would love him" she laughed as she hung it back on the rack. I rolled my eyes and quipped "C'mon guys...are we done? My feet hurt and I'd like to go home." Mare looked down at me and said "Stop whining, we're having fun. SHOPPING is fun for women. You're a women now, or at least you look like one so let's have more fun!" . She led us back out into the atrium and announced "We are having a scavenger hunt! I need you two to find the items on my list." She handed us a list with 4 items on it. "OK, ladies. I need you to find all of the items on the list. If you can do it in 2 hours I'll give you both a "reward". Ready...set... GO!" She said with a giggle and turned and walked over to Cinnabon.

We looked at the list. Item #1 said "Collect 5 guys phone numbers and yes... I WILL check that they are real" . I saw Michelle's eyes widen and she blushed. "C'mon...this will be easy" I said, adjusting my top to Max cleavage mode and set off like a man on a mission. After 15 minutes we had gotten 6 numbers , including a Footlocker employee, a 25 ish guy with a wedding band on and two fifteen year old guys who nearly shit themselves. "OK, that was easy...what's next?" I asked. "You are such a slut! she answered and scanned the list. "OK, up next is...you're gonna love this. She wants us to buy one box of Magnum condoms. What the hell is a "magnum" condom?" she asked, puzzled. I grinned "It's for really lucky guys. Ones with really big cocks." I said a bit too loud for the old ladies walking in front of us. They turned and gave us quite a stare. We ran away giggling. I walked right into CVS and scanned the aisles and walked right up to the "Family Planning" section. I looked over the selection and picked up a box of Black, ribbed Magnum condoms. "You knew exactly what to pick! Do you...uh..."Need" them...in...uh...your other body?" she asked quietly. "No... unfortunately I'm only average." I answered quietly. I strode right up to the register and was given a few looks by the 30 something women behind the counter.


"What's next?" I asked rubbing my hands together in the "that was easy" universal sign. "Ok, she wants us to buy one Playboy Mag and one PlayGIRL mag. She says the Playboy mag part should be easy for you, Rich. What's that mean? Did you jerk off to porn, Rich"? she asked. I just blushed and added quietly "Sometimes". She laughed and then asked "Did you jerk off thinking about being WITH those women or BEING those women?". Which was a very good question. This kid was a sharp cookie! "Well, sometimes both. It depended on my mood." I said sheepishly. She paused and then asked "Well , what did you think about doing when you masterbated to "being" one of those girls in those magazines?" Obviously her curiousity was getting the better of her! "Well, that depends too...sometimes I'd be the girl during her photoshoot. I liked imagining all those people watching me." I said. She perked up immediatly "Oh... you need to get a modelling portfolio done! I know where you can do that! It'll be fun!" she said with a grin. "Do you think I'm pretty enough?" I asked a bit embarrassed. "Oh stop it. You are freakin' gorgeous and you know it! Flaunt it girl! " She giggled as we walked into the bookstore and emerged a few minutes later with said magazines. "Ok, 3 down... 1 to go. Lay it on me!"  "Ok, she wants us to buy a...dildo." 'Chelle said and turned bright red. "Piece O' cake. Off to Exotic Erotic it is! First level over by Macy's" I said grabbing her hand and leading the way. "I DO NOT want to know HOW you know that!" she said. "I used to buy them for Mary all the time. YOU are going to buy this one!" I exclaimed and shoved her into the store. I waited and watched thru the store window as she fumbled thru the shelves. I laughed out loud when she emerged a few minutes later with paper bag. "You suck" she said as we hurried off to find Mary. all items for the hunt were found and we had 15 minutes to spare!

As we approached Cinnabon, now nearly empty, Mary checked her watch and grinned. "Lets see your items, girls". I handed her the bags and slips of paper and she went over them studiously. "Ok ladies...you win! Nice work with the Dildo by the way. I'm assuming Rich bought that?" I just shook my head no and pointed at 'Chelle who blushed furiously. "Nice work Michelle. So, about your reward. I will do ONE 24 hour transformation, you two will have to agree on who gets it. Agreed?" We nodded and I leaned over and whispered into Michelle's ear "I want you to be a guy for a day". Her eyes widened and she shook her head NO emphatically. I whispered again "You will only get this chance once. Please take it!" She answered "I'm scared!". I turned to Mary and said " We'd like Michelle to be Michael for a day."  Mary turned and faced Michelle, putting her hands on her shoulders "Is this what you want, too?" she asked. I saw her hesitate and then she nodded and whispered "Yes". I grasped her hand tightly. "So be it. Tonight you become a man" she said to Michelle and winked. "Lets blow this pop stand, we have work to do" Mary exclaimed and walked out of the store. We followed right behind her.


© Copyright 2011 G7 (richg7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824415-Addicted-9