*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824654-The-beginning
Rated: 18+ · Draft · Biographical · #1824654
A draft of my life starting from the beginning to the end.
Hello it's me Juaita and I am here to tell you the story my life. Before i was born I was loved by many..second child to both of my unwed parents. My mother had a 2 1/2 year old son who I will talk about later in the story. My father had a 10 year old son who wil some into the story once I get into my teenage years.



March 9. 1978 was the year I was introduced into the world as Juanita Nacole Joyner. My mother was age 23 and my father was 39. Yes, I know you may say that a big age difference..Willie joyner(My father) must have loved him some younger women. My mother Wanda Barnes (mother) was interested in older men. I can recall my mother saying that my grandmom would ask her why did you get pregeant by that old pimp. When I was first told of the story I felt anger towards my grandmother whom I never met because she passed away while my mother was pregeant with me. I had beef with anyone who spoke negativily of my father.

My birth was the highlight of my father's life. He always wanted his baby girl and at the age of 39 GOD him his blessing. I was spoiled the kids on the nlock and family members would say I think I am white because the things they seen white people with oin tv was in my room or somehwere in the house. I wasn't spoiled by bothe parents just my father. My mother had a son whom father was not a good provider so my father made sure she didn't have to struggle to tkae care of two kids by herself he catered to my every need. Anything I wanted I got. He helped out with my borther Dwain who is my mom son until my mother found another gentleman who is my sister father. you will found out about my lil sister Diana Ross as the story goes on.

Now being my father youngest child made me spoiled by his entire family. He was the only boy born to his parents. My aunt Nita who may cntinue to rest in peace aadored me and I aodored her just as much. Mo matter how upset you was when you came into her presence all the negative energy just cease. I was the youngest granchild and the youngest niece and cousin in my generation. On my father side I grew up with the majority of my secong cousins because my first cousin are all old enough to be my parest except for a few. I love my life an the postion GOd allowed me to fall into on my dad side of the family. Growing up I adored my dads side and only cared about a few on my mom side. It was for selfish reason but as a child it all made since to me. My mother was the disciplanarian and my father was the one who could never do anything wrong through his princess eyes.
© Copyright 2011 NIckey's Spot (nicnita78 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824654-The-beginning