*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824952-Her-Special-Friend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1824952
Mary has a special little friend, a tiny inch tall man.
    Mary slowly walked though the house.  All was quiet, all was taken care of for the night.  Her family would not need her, at least for the next couple hours.  She headed up stairs and took a quick, hot shower.  Then she put on her favorite fuzzy pink bathrobe and slippers.  Then she headed back down stairs, to the west side of the house, where the guest bedroom was located.  Slowly she opened the door to the small, well kept room.  The room had a bed, nightstand, bookshelf, desk, chair and in the far corner a small dollhouse.  She slowly sat herself down on the floor and reached over towards the dollhouse.  Softly she tapped on the front door with her pointer finger.  Then she sat back and waited, carefully watching the small door.  After a couple seconds the small door opened and out walked a tiny inch tall man.  Mary got a great big smile on her lips and laid herself all the way down on to the floor, to put her face right in front of the tiny man.  He walked right over to her face, and standing on the tips of his toes, kissed her bottom lip.  She let out a little giggle and gave him a kiss back, her massive lips engulfing his tiny body and sending him tumbling to the carpet.  He giggled too as he rolled on the carpet and gave her a little wave. 
    Mary slowly got up to a sitting position and reached down and picked up the tiny man between her fingers.  She moved him over to the palm of her hand as she slowly got up and walked over to the bed.  She tilted her hand just a bit and let the tiny man slide off her fingers and onto the pillow.  He hit the pillow with the slightest little thunk and rolled to a stop.  Then she removed her slippers and took off her bathrobe, carefully folding it over the chair.  Then she, now completely naked, climbed onto the bed, watching the tiny man as he sat on the edge of the pillow well away from where she put her head down.  She moved about and got comfortable laying on her back, still keeping an eye on the tiny guy.  Then she slowly slid her hand across the bed and over to the pillow and carefully picked up the tiny man between her fingers again.  She then moved her hand over to just above her chest, and slowly let the little man slide off her fingers right on the the top of her massive breast.
    Mary sat up a bit to watch the tiny man on her breast.  She loved to just watch him.  It was such a huge thrill for her to be so huge, and for him to be so tiny.  She loved the way her whole body could just surround and engulf the little man, in a warm and protective way.  And she did feel so very protective of her little man.  It was a great feeling for her to have a little man like him, totally dependent on her for his very survival.  She had complete control over the little guy and she loved it.  He was just so small and helpless that her heart went out to him.  But at the same time, caring for the tiny man was very easy.  It took almost no effort at all.  And then came the bonus of having a tiny man, such as right now when she laid down and let him explore her body.  The feeling of having a tiny man walking, climbing and crawling across her body was so unique that she could not describe it.  His tiny feet, hands, face and other body parts pressing against or touching her skin.  His touch was very small, of course, but when she closed her eyes and concentrated on nothing but her body, she could acutely feel every move he made.  And it did help that the little guy often went to her sensitive spots on her body too.  She had no problems feeling the little guy as he played with her nipple! 
    Mary watched the little guy as he slowly climbed up her breast.  She was quite busty and more then a bit over weight, so she had huge breasts.  Then were nearly mountains to the tiny little guy.  But he did love them so.  And it gave her a great feeling to watch the little guy get so excited by her breasts.  She was not exactly a young girl any more and age had taken it's toll on her body, maybe on her breasts more, but that never bothered him.  He could spend hours and hours climbing on her breasts.  In fact, he often never wanted to leave her breasts.  And that made her feel great.  That a man loved a part of her body so much that he never wanted to leave.  It sure made her feel better about her body and breasts.  Any time she felt the slightest bit bad about her body, she knew she had a tiny guy who loved her body unconditionally.  More then once during a day she had slipped the tiny guy into her bra to make her feel better.  And one big bonus with the tiny guy was that it did not matter how much weight she gained, she would always be a giant to him.  She could easily loose sight of him when he moved around her breasts, but she could always feel where he was on her skin.  She watched the tiny guy slide down the side of her breast and into her cleavage.  She got a little concerned when he did that, as always.  She was so worried that her massive cleavage might smother or crush the little guy.  Few things made her feel like a giant planet then when the little guy went into her cleavage.  It made him feel extra tiny and small to her, like he was just a tiny speck on her skin and at the same time made her feel like she was a massive planet.  Still, he really loved being in her cleavage, and it did feel good, so she was just barely able to live with it.
    Mary felt the movement of his tiny feet as the little man made his way to her belly.  She always had to hold her breath when he did this as she just did not like her belly at all.  Out of all the parts on her, her belly was the worst as she felt it was so fat.  But again, he did not notice and simply loved her belly along with the rest of her body.  He sure looked small as she climbed and crawled over each roll of her belly fat.  She some times got worried he might fall and be crushed or smothered by one of her rolls of fat, but no where near as much as she felt about her cleavage.  Some times, he liked to bounce on her belly like a giant trampoline.  This often made her laugh and caused her belly to ripple and toss him in the air and back down again.  This would often continue for at least several minutes, often until a bounce sent him flying off of her belly.
© Copyright 2011 TinyGuy (inchman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824952-Her-Special-Friend