*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826650-Just-Like-Me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1826650
A contest entry
Just Like Me





There goes another loser just like me. I wonder if he can do anything right anytime he tries. It does not matter what they try to do. The friends they have use them and stab them in the back when done with them. It is sad. They feel alone and lost. It hurts especially when your own family thinks you are a loser.

I know what I speak of this is my life. I am the screw up, the black sheep, the burden and the elephant in the room no one wants to deal with. I am different, I don’t think like they do. The other loser feels like me alone and lost. They too have been hurt by friends and family.

When we losers try to do something or have something of our own something always happens to wreak it for us. Someone always has to best us we can never win we always have to lose.

It hurts to watch people you though were your friends sit there and laugh at you because they can.  It is sad to know that you were their source of enjoyment.

When you are a loser you feel lost and alone and detached from the world. You know you are not a part of it not really. But you have your mask on and hide behind that. I understand that it is what I do every single day. It makes you feel safe from everyone.

As a loser you realize that when you wear your mask you can be you. No pretending you can feel what you want and know that it is ok to be who you are although no one knows the real you. They chose not to.  But in your heart you know yourself.  300 Words



© Copyright 2011 Cath the Purple Unicorn (cath15001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826650-Just-Like-Me