*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827196-Dogs-at-the-Dinner-Table
by chamby
Rated: E · Article · Political · #1827196
Let's start with when the inspiration came for this.
Dogs At the Dinner Table
By: Carl Hamby

Let's start with when the inspiration came for this. It came to my mind while on the way to work one winter morning in 1998 while driving from Maumee, OH; north to Lancing, MI; a few hours drive as best memory serves me. That is when I had what some call a moment of clarity; if you pardon the expression, and my eyes where opening to realization that everything was not as it appears within our government. Before you toss this book back down and continue on with your selections. Before finally heading to the checkout lines take a moment, stop and just look around; not at any one thing or person just observe the flow of commerce at work, look at the speed in which people make their purchases, by what medium they pay.
Look at how blank some work through the mechanics of being greeted, swiping their bank or credit card and don't even look each other in the eye while making the necessary transaction. Think of how you read this and have thought possibly to cast it aside already for it's presumed subject matter, a matter you think; quite possibly; better left alone. Strange isn't it? How I just by chance may have called out your daily goings about and possibly your thoughts. Easily done if you grasp whats been going on since we were young; its called behavior modification training.
Research MK-Ultra for more insight on that subject.

Indifference is just one item that this book deals with and as all the others it is my hope in writing this book that after reading, taking all into consideration and doing your own research that you will come to some deeper understanding as to what is quite possibly going on in the “Big Picture”.
In this book “Dogs At the Dinner Table” I intend to provide you with historical facts to back up the text of this book.
Let's look at the players on the field. These organizations collectively or in part make up what is referred to as “The Elite”. For some time I myself disassociated the term as some radical term for something I did not understand and just threw an ominous sounding word on it. However, “The Elite” is a factual entity comprised of at least seven separate groups.

1. Illuminati
2. Bohemian Club
3. Skull and Bones
4. Trilateral Commission
5. Bilderberg Group
6. Freemasons
7. Rockerfellers

For a moment let's look at these groups' symbols and practices:
1. Freemasons, Illuminati and the Bohemian Club all have their symbolism all over the U.S. Currency. Why?
2. Bohemian Club: symbol The Owl take a good look at your dollar bill top right number one sitting on the border that is an owl. Notice in the background all the webbing? Now their motto: “ Weaving Spiders Come Not Here”. Nowhere on your currency do you find “Don't Tread On Me”. If you argue that the two sayings could mean the same thing then why not put the latter on our American currency?
3. Illuminati: One quote from the New England Illuminati reads “Destroying the religion and government of the United States under a feigned regard for their safety, under an impious abuse of true religion”.
4. Skull and Bones: A secret society of 13 members per year at Yale University. Once know as the “Brotherhood of Death”, it's members include;
George Bush, John Kerry, Nicholas Brady, and William F. Buckley. Other bonesmen include U.S. President William Howard Taft, Morrison R. Waite (Chief Justice of the Supreme Court), Henry Luce(Time-Life), Harold Stanley (founder of Morgan Stanley), John Daniels (founder of Archer Daniels Midland), Henry P. Davison (senior partner Morgan Guaranty Trust), Pierre Jay (first chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York), Artemus Gates (President of New York Trust Company, Union Pacific, TIME, Boeing Company), Senator John Chaffe, Russell W. Davenport (editor Fortune Magazine), the first presidents of the University of California, Johns Hopkins University, and Cornell University, and many others.
As you can see from the above list some of the country's most powerful men have been members of this secret society.
5. Freemasons: Although viewed by many in America as do gooders there is a very sinister and evil underlying to this secret society. It is to some one of the most powerful groups within America today. Follows is a quote from M.S.A. Magazine “Man is never closer to God than when he kneels, spiritually naked, at the altar of Freemasonry.” Masonic Services Association, M.S.A. Magazine, Volume 19, page 14. With that quote they reveal to us who their true god is. Baphomet, Who is a pagan diety with the torso of a man, Legs, feet and the head of a goat. Most pictures you see of Baphomet will show only the head and neck with a pentagram as the back drop. Now why is it that many powerful and influential people are members of such a group where it's mascot portrays something so crude and demonic in nature?
6. Trilateral Commission: An article in TheWorldNetDaily.com written by Devvy Kidd, Titled;
Treasonous agenda of the Trilateral Commission
Includes the following under the title:
"The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values."

This is real – it is not a conspiracy theory, it is a heinous agenda that is all but complete except for the passage of CAFTA (Central American Free Trade Agreement), FTAA (Free Trade Area of the Americas) and nullification of the Second Amendment. If Bush gets his way and CAFTA and FTAA are ratified, you will see another gigantic sucking sound of millions more American jobs going south of the Hemisphere. So far, Utah appears to be the only state to recognize the danger of this destructive treaty (FTAA). Amendment; (this has happened) 2011


The Trilateral Commission is international and is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power – political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical.
Kidd, D. (2008) WorldNetDaily.com


Bilderberg Group:
Inside the secretive Bilderberg Group
BBC Online September 29, 2005 – Comments from this website

What follows is one of the first major articles the BBC has ever carried on the Bilderberg meetings. For more than half a century the mainstream media has largely ignored its existence but what follows, far from being an expose of the Bilderberg group, it is more like a PR job.

For although Bilderberg was first convened in 1954, the mainstream media has either disregarded it or tried to dismiss investigations into its activities as “Conspiracy theory”. In effect, colluding with the Bilderberg group to keep its existence unhindered by public scrutiny, until now that is. Our comments are in italic…

Inside the secretive Bilderberg Group
Bill Hayton – BBC Online September 29, 2005

How much influence do private networks of the rich and powerful have on government policies and international relations? One group, the Bilderberg, has often attracted speculation that it forms a shadowy global government. As part of the BBC's Who Runs Your World? series, Bill Hayton tries to find out more.

The chairman of the secretive - he prefers the word private - Bilderberg Group is 73-year-old Viscount Etienne Davignon, corporate director and former European Commissioner.

In his office, on a private floor above the Brussels office of the Suez conglomerate lined with political cartoons of himself,

"It is unavoidable and it doesn't matter," he says. "There will always be people who believe in conspiracies but things happen in a much more incoherent fashion."
Lack of publicity

In an extremely rare interview, he played down the importance of Bilderberg in setting the international agenda. "What can come out of our meetings is that it is wrong not to try to deal with a problem. But a real consensus, an action plan containing points 1, 2 and 3? The answer is no. People are much too sensible to believe they can do that."

Every year since 1954, a small network of rich and powerful people have held a discussion meeting about the state of the trans-Atlantic alliance and the problems facing Europe and the US.

Organized by a steering a committee of two people from each of about 18 countries, the Bilderberg Group (named after the Dutch hotel in which it held its first meeting) brings together about 120 leading business people and politicians.

At this year's meeting in Germany, the audience included the heads of the World Bank and European Central Bank, Chairmen or Chief Executives from Nokia, BP, Unilever, Daimler Chrysler and Pepsi - among other multinational corporations, editors from five major newspapers, members of parliament, ministers, European commissioners, the crown prince of Belgium and the queen of the Netherlands.

"I don't think (we are) a global ruling class because I don't think a global ruling class exists. I simply think it's people who have influence interested to speak to other people who have influence," Viscount Davignon says.

"Bilderberg does not try to reach conclusions - it does not try to say 'what we should do'. Everyone goes away with their own feeling and that allows the debate to be completely open, quite frank - and to see what the differences are.

"Business influences society and politics influences society - that's purely common sense. It's not that business contests the right of democratically-elected leaders to lead".

No indeed, big business does not contest the right of “democratically elected leaders” to lead. It appoints them and shortly thereafter they are maneuvered into position to assume office, with the help of subservient media organizations, like the BBC, and compliant individuals who often owe their positions of influence to the Bilderberg.

For Bilderberg's critics the fact that there is almost no publicity about the annual meetings is proof that they are up to no good. Jim Tucker, editor of a right-wing newspaper, the American Free Press for example, alleges they organise wars and elect and depose political leaders. He describes the group as simply 'evil'. So where does the truth lie?

Here the BBC tries to undermine and discredit investigators into Bilderberg and in the process reveals just how accurate and objective it really is. For example Jim Tucker is not the editor of the American Free Press (AFP), but an independent investigative journalist whose reports on the Bilderberg meetings have been published by various publications, including the AFP. And far from being “right-wing” the AFP is one of the few remaining independently owned newspapers in the US.

However, to color Bilderberg’s critics as extremist, the BBC next introduces a leading academic whose seemingly neutral comments serve, by contrast, to emphasis the critics extremism, subliminally at least.

Professor Kees van der Pijl of Sussex University in Britain says such private networks of corporate and political leaders play an informal but crucial role in the modern world.

"There need to be places where these people can think about the main challenges ahead, co-ordinate where policies should be going, and find out where there could be a consensus."
'Common sense'

Will Hutton, an economic analyst and former newspaper editor who attended a Bilderberg meeting in 1997, says people take part in these networks in order to influence the way the world works, to create what he calls "the international common sense" about policy.

"On every issue that might influence your business you will hear at first-hand the people who are actually making those decisions and you will play a part in helping them to make those decisions and formulating the common sense," he says.

Until now, Hutton, a former newspaper editor, prominent media figure and political commentator, has not advertised his attendance at the 1997 Bilderberg summit. Could it be that he owes his position of influence to the Bilderberg and is now openly coming out to bat for them?

That "common sense" is one which supports the interests of Bilderberg's main participants - in particular free trade. Viscount Davignon says that at the annual meetings, "automatically around the table you have internationalists" - people who support the work of the World Trade Organization, trans-Atlantic co-operation and European integration.

Bilderberg meetings often feature future political leaders shortly before they become household names. Bill Clinton went in 1991 while still governor of Arkansas, Tony Blair was there two years later while still an opposition MP. All the recent presidents of the European Commission attended Bilderberg meetings before they were appointed.

Just a coincidence that Bill Clinton attended in 1991, shortly before he ran for and became president? Just a coincidence that Tony Blair attended in 1993, just before he became leader of Britain’s opposition and won the next general election? Just a coincidence, which the BBC mentions without comment, that all the presidents of the European Union attended before being appointed to office?
'Secret Government'

This has led to accusations that the group pushes its favored politicians into high office. But Viscount Davignon says his steering committee are simply excellent talent spotters. The steering committee "does its best assessment of who are the bright new boys or girls in the beginning phase of their career who would like to get known."

"It's not a total accident, but it's not a forecast and if they go places it's not because of Bilderberg, it's because of themselves," Viscount Davignon says.

But its critics say Bilderberg's selection process gives an extra boost to aspiring politicians whose views are friendly to big business. None of this, however, is easy to prove - or disprove.

Observers like Will Hutton argue that such private networks have both good and bad sides. They are unaccountable to voters but, at the same time, they do keep the international system functioning. And there are limits to their power - a point which Bilderberg chairman was keen to stress, "When people say this is a secret government of the world I say that if we were a secret government of the world we should be bloody ashamed of ourselves."

Here Hutton attempts to play down its influence while Bilderberg chairman, Viscount Davignon, portrays the group, and himself, as humble and without any real power. To counter the growing perception that it may be the forerunner of a global government, Bilderberg is portrayed as little more than a discussion group on current affairs.

Informal and private networks like Bilderberg have helped to oil the wheels of global politics and globalization for the past half a century. In the eyes of critics they have undermined democracy, but their supporters believe they are crucial to modern democracy's success. And so long as business and politics remain mutually dependent, they will continue to thrive.
HTTP://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/world/americas/4290944.stm

The above purports to be an expose of Bildeberg but in reality it is no more than PR exercise marked by subtle distortions and crucial omissions. For example, no mention is made of the attendance of several per-eminent Bilderberg members: billionaire Nelson Rockefeller, members of the Rothschild family and Henry Kissinger, who have attended virtually every recent meeting or had representatives in attendance.

Likewise, little is made of the fact that Bilderberg meetings are regularly attended by European royalty; Queen Beatrice of Holland for example, being one of the groups founding members. Why are supposed “figureheads” attending if their power is only nominal? Or is the power of royalty in Europe more than just symbolic? The BBC doesn’t attempt to answer that, just as it glosses over the fact that royalty regularly attends Bilderberg meetings.

Apart from alluding to their extremism, not once does the BBC talk to any of Biderberg’s so-called critics, only to those who have participated at Bilderberg meetings. So why has the BBC bothered to publish an article on Bilderberg only to make such critical omissions?

This writer would suggest that this is because the BBC has been instructed to do so. For more then 50 years the BBC, along with the rest of the mainstream media, has tacitly colluded with Bilderberg participants in keeping knowledge of the meetings away from the public’s gaze.

Now however, thanks to journalists like Jim Tucker and the American Free Press word about the Bilderberg meetings is spreading. Consequently, the BBC can no longer ignore what is becoming known to a growing number of people, not without losing its last vestige of credibility anyway.

So while not actually saying too much and omitting critical facts, the BBC has been forced to cover Bilderberg; albeit reluctantly. For word about the Bilderberg is spreading and the BBC is now engaged in what is effectively a damage control exercise to minimize its negative impact.

See our Bilderberg archive:
HTTP://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/category.asp?ID=36
Last updated 05/10/2005
Excerpt taken from HTTP://www.thetruthseeker.com (2005) article: “Inside the Secretive Bildergerg Group”



7. The Rockerfellers:
Researchers Peter Collier and David Horowitz were granted in the late sixties and early seventies special access to the Rockefeller Family archives, at that time housed at that time in the basement of the RCA building. Over the course of several years their efforts have given us an authorized, massive tome, documenting the family's octopus-like tentacles that influenced and controlled virtually every aspect the United States and the move towards Globalization in the course of the 20th century.
Like David Rockefeller's recently published memoirs, the facts are undeniable. From obsession with the occult to the founding of the United Nations to eugenics programs modeled after China, all debate on the matter should be over.

It was David Rockefeller, who in the 1960's would travel to Russia and China, establishing Chase Bank as the correspondent bank for these nations' central banks (428-9), thus controlling the economies through fiat currency systems like the privately owned central bank in the US.
infowars.com (2007)
For those old enough to remember think of who it was that told you the American Dream was to own a home with a white picket fence. They may have been the case decades ago. However, with the government seizing control of virtually everything at their will it causes doubt in my mind as to if it is worth it to pay a mortgage for 30 some odd years with interest rates climbing as they do, with the banks in control of said interest rates. I believe it to be more of a Banker's Dream that every citizen own a home.
Some other alarming tid-bits and quotes:
Look up the 16th amendment. This amendment was never Legally ratified. Not all Senators were present, they where at home with their families during Christmas Vacation. A select group of senators decided to hold an emergency meeting to fraudulently pass the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. Think about this and let it soak in you are being taxed to go to work. When this happened America lost it's money and had to pay interest to finance the government
“If you...examined [the 16th amendment] carefully, you would find that a significant number of states never ratified that amendment.”
U.S. District Court Judge, James C. Fox

“Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes it's laws.”
Mayer Rothschild (Private Banker)
Read what Pres. Woodrow Wilson said of later of his signing to Federal Reserve Act.
“ I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial Nation is now controlled by it's system of credit. We are no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” Pres. Woodrow Wilson (1919)
“ The power to tax is the power to destroy.”
Supreme Court Chief Justice, John Marshall
“We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.”
Pres. Bill Clinton, March 11, 1993

Legal opponents of Bill Clinton were singled out for tax audits.”
Paul Breslan, I.R.S. Official

“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.”
Goethe

“I believe in both spirit and substance our tax system has come to be unamerican.”
Pres. Ronald Reagan, May 28, 1985; Public Address

If we can agree that to a large extent money that is power and with that we will open with information about the 1913 Federal Reserve Act.
The Federal Reserve Act: In 1913 under the administration of President Woodrow Wilson. J.P. Morgan, Paul Wartburg and John D. Rockerfeller were the men responsible for essentially taking control of the American government Hard to believe as it is, this is a true and real present danger. President Wilson would later become grieved at what he unknowingly allowed to take place. These men convinced the Secretary of State , Mr. Knox to lie to the American people saying that the 16th Amendment had in fact been legally ratified when in fact it was not. I think it worthwhile to mention here that congress was the only entity which could legally coin money. However, that is no longer true because deceit of the aforementioned men, with the exclusion of former President W. Wilson, The I.R.S. Now holds the power that was originally granted to congress to coin money and set the value thereof. The I.R.S. Is a separate entity from that of the U.S. government

Now pay close attention to the following:
“...you can't identify a law that requires the average person in America who earns a wage, who works in private business to pay an income tax.”
State Rep. Phil Hart (R-Idaho)

“It's actually very simple. Congress tried to enact an income tax in 1894. The Supreme Court said. “That's unconstitutional.” When the Supreme Court says that something is unconstitutional it's unconstitutional. They try again in 1913 and the Supreme Court said. 'The 16th Amendment conferred no new power of taxation.” So if they didn't have it then, and they didn't get it. They don't have it. There is no constitutional basis for tax on the wages of Americans living and working in the fifty states of the union. Period. End of argument.”
Peter Gibbons (Tax Attorney)

“In substance, the court holds that the 16th Amendment did not empower the Federal Government to levy a new tax.” New York Times Jan. 25, 1916

Now all the aforementioned brings to consider this scenario, and i invite you to consider it a swell
“Based on the research...by the C.R.S., There is no provisions which...require...an individual to pay an income tax.”
U.S. Senate

So with that being said I ask:
Is the Federal Income Tax Constitutional? Yes it is. However, Only in respect to gains and profit as a result of corporate activity. Which is not the same as an individual rendering labor in return for wages. I wonder if this is a valid scenario. You decide; Mr. Corporation lobbies someone somewhere and says to him. “Hey man im Mr. Corporation and I need a way to cut my overhead but, by the time I have to pay my legal income taxes I'm struggling to make it. Can you help me? If you do I'll pay you 1/3 of my next years gains”. Mr. Lobbyist says: “Sure what if we duped the average Amercan working man into helping you pay some of your legally owed taxes”? Mr. Corporation says: “Go on”. “Well we will make it to where Working Man has to pay income taxes as well. That should help, We'll have each employee pay 33% Income Tax”. Advises Mr. Lobbyist. “Make it happen”. Grins Mr. Corporation.
So in effect what you see is the burden of legally imposed taxes being illegally placed on the average working men and women of this country. In essence you are being taxed to simply go to work to support your family and your way of life, not your corporate gains. This form of taxation is Unconstitutional. It will be up to the American people to stop this form of tyranny.
World Economy
Have you watched the news of late? Gas, groceries, energy costs, etc.. continue to rise while the value or “Purchasing Power' of the American dollar goes down. Here's a quick question; If every year rates and taxes seem to increase then why has the minimum wage remained unchanged for 10 years until recently. Why and who is responsible?
First you need to understand that according to the Constitution of the United States of America the only “legal tender” to date is still gold and/or silver not this fiat currency we have all been passing back and forth since we bought out first stick of gum at the corner store. What we use as “money” today is a Fiat currency, meaning it has absolutely no true value. Why does it have no true value? Aside from being unconstitutional and a fiat system the other aspect is inflation. Congress has to borrow the funds to print the money needed from the Federal Reserve which, in case you did not know, is a private bank and has no Federal Affiliation. This came about by a perversion of what was intended by congress. Under the administration of President Woodrow Wilson in 1913 our Government gave The Federal Reserve the power to coin money and to regulate it's value. Full stop. The power to “COIN” money that came straight from the president of the Fed. Res. Ben Bernake.
You may ask “Well didn't we always use dollars?” the answer is no. This country used to follow the constitution in this matter and gold and silver was the only legal tender along with a bartering system. Under President Wilson's administration plans were made to in essence “steal” that's right steal the American people's gold and they succeed. Tell you what go up to Ft. Knox and ask to see the American people's gold. It's our gold “We” the people of the United States of America own it yet we cannot as much as look upon it. Some say and I for one wouldn't be surprised if the truth be known that the American people's gold is not even on American soil, However, this cannot be proven be me.
“Between the years 1916 and 1933, America's gold was absorbed by the private non-federal Federal Reserve and shipped off to the Fed's owners in Germany and England....When the United States' Bankruptcy was declared in 1933, Americans were forced to turn in (surrender) all their gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates by May 1st--”May Day”--the birthday of the Communism and Illuminati in 1776, the year that the American Colonists declared their independence from the Crown.”
HTTP://www.freedom-school.com; The Wizard of Oz—an allegory




The Future
Our future to be more precise. I speak to parents now. Have you noticed the change in the children of today verses the behavior standards when most of us were growing up? It's by design, and if you don't believe me hold that thought til after you have read the following.

“The people will be crushed under the burden of taxes, loan after loan will be floated; after having drained the present, the State will devour the future.”
Fredric Bastiat

Devour our future. Now of course in the context it's easy to see that Bastiat was speaking monetarily. However, how much easier it is to take something from someone when they don't even know it's theirs in the first place. So they use the media to impress upon our children first that they must fit in so they have trained them to be good little consumers and buy or have mom and dad buy the latest fashion trend, the most up to date games keeping them always on the hunt for the latest and greatest bunch of nothing. They encourage thru programs to have children spy on their parents over the littlest things, which directly attacks the very fabric of the family institution. Now I'm not saying that a child should not confide in someone as a teacher, Sunday school teacher or any other authority head if a child is touched inappropriately or abused in anyway. However, the powers that be want total control and have put in place the vehicle which will have us selling out our dearest kinfolk within just a few more generations. They will do this by behavior modification and the current vehicle for this is so called political correctness.
© Copyright 2011 chamby (chamby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827196-Dogs-at-the-Dinner-Table