*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827787-Do-desperate-times-call-for-desperate-me
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Women's · #1827787
How women deal with desperate time and some tips as well, feedback welcomed
Have you ever been faced with making a decision out of desperation? As a woman where does desperation lead you? In an era where the economy is on a downward spiral, do you allow desperation to influence your decisions and how far do you allow desperation to take you?
Many women have found that they are positions (mentally, emotionally, physically) they never imagined they’d be in. Doing or performing jobs that do not relate to their goals or even their skill set and this can be quit depressing. Women who have degrees or experience in a specific field are no longer searching for a position /career in that filed, but are now looking outside of their perspective fields just to get by and make ends meet.
Take for instance, a women who has her masters in any given field, but has been forced to turn to the exotic world of dancing ( not because she wanted to) in order to make the fast cash she dreamed she would be making as a corporate attorney. There are many situations like this going on all around that are different pertaining to the women and the circumstance.
There are many women who tend to lower themselves out of desperation, because they lack the education or the resources that are needed in order to survive in trying times.
Desperate measures are not only in the work place, but in many areas of our lives, such as our families, relationships, our place of worship and so on.
Take a minute and think about what desperation has done to you, if you have ever been placed in this situation.
What decisions have you made out of desperation and how has it affected you?
Do you regret your decision?
How has prayer and God lead you in your difficult time?
How have you overturned your desperate decision to make it worth your while?
Life is very challenging, are you conquering the hard time?

A’Ishah
© Copyright 2011 writing for me (abraxton at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827787-Do-desperate-times-call-for-desperate-me