*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827800-Nerd-Love
Rated: GC · Other · LGBTQ+ · #1827800
Friendship and tutoring lead to something more.
“Come on, this isn’t hard!” Milton insists to me, he is attempting to tutor me in his room, but my mind was elsewhere. I look at him as though he is crazy, which I am convinced he is. How else could someone understand something as hard as algebra? It makes no sense to me how X plus Y equals five. “You know this, I know you do Dominic,” He pauses looking at me with those chocolate brown eyes, his full lips part a bit to continue his thought. “Think of it like this, Macy’s has a sale going on. If you buy a sweater and a pair of pants it’s going to cost you five dollars.”

“First of all, what Macy’s are you shopping at, that a sweater and pants is only going to cist five dollars? Because it’s nowhere near Michigan,” I study him and find myself even more attracted to him. A lot of people at our college called Milton a nerd, but I looked under the thick glasses he still wears to this day. I was able to see beneath the sweater vest, and ill-fitting khaki’s he insisted on wearing, and seen the hard body beneath the clothes, the charming smile that got lost with the acne that punctuated his face. “And secondly how stereotypical is it that you use shopping as an analogy with a gay guy? I mean come on it’s like if I used a football analogy when I tried to convince you to let me make you over, just because you’re straight.”

“Dom, you did use the football analogy when you made your pitch to change the way I look, and some weird argument about getting tail from chicks. I mean why would a person want that?” He’s looking at me with what I would call lust in his eyes. Of course I know it’s not, he likes the womenfolk but at night I like to pretend that maybe he could be interested in me. I’m not bad looking, I work hard to maintain my body, my dark brown hair is almost always neatly trimmed and my hazel green eyes are the gateway to my soul. At least that’s how other guys have described me. “But in your defense, my mom says that my face looks great since you did whatever it is that you did to it. I also have to admit that more people have been looking at me since I started wearing the outfits that you picked out for me.”

Without warning Milton stands and tears off his shirt, revealing his six pack and the pecs that any man or woman would shoot their load over. As he lowered the better fitting khaki’s that we had bought together, I noticed that he wasn’t wearing any underwear. He turned and caught me staring at his bubble butt and smiled. He turned around so I could see his long, thin cock, a familiar stirring in my pants made me walk over to him and fondle his huge mushroom head. “I like you a lot. You are the sexiest man to me, and I would do anything for you.”

He said nothing, but undid my pants and slid them down to my ankles along with my boxer briefs. He cupped my ass, which set electric sparks throughout my body, they surged when his lips met mine. He slid his tongue into my mouth as my hands made their way into his messy black hair, which was just a tad too long.  As our make out session continued, I used a finger to play with my hole. “I want to thank you for everything you’ve done for me, but I need one more favor form you,” He pulled me even closer to him, our cocks touching, and I could feel the pre-cum leaking from his. “I want to lose my virginity and I think you’re the right person to have sex with first.”

I don’t know what to say, so I say nothing.  Pressing my body against his, I nuzzle his neck and there is a faint scent of the Dolce and Gabbana cologne I convinced him to buy.  He throws me onto his bed, and crawls on top of me. His glasses drop down his face, so I take them off and put them on the nightstand, as I do this, his wet lips hit my neck. I wrap my legs around him, hugging his body close to mine, his cock near my aching hole.

“Get inside of me!” I hear the begging in my voice, it was not intentional but I couldn’t wait any longer.  He lubed himself up and thrust inside of me, it burned at first. I swallowed a breath to keep from screaming out, this was not my first time but it wasn’t as if I gave myself to any guy, there were only a few others that had been in me. Once he was in he smiled his brilliant smile and began pumping away inside of me, waves of passion rolled over me, and I felt myself close to orgasm. Soon he was draining his load into me.

“That was fun! Will you enter into a romantic union with me?”

Word Count: 869
© Copyright 2011 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827800-Nerd-Love