*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827948-Why-I-care
Rated: · Chapter · Biographical · #1827948
This piece is about peace of mind.
Why I care


Why should I care : Because I am made  up of matter that can change the perception in and of itself.

Could you do that for me; Communicate with love, compassion, understanding, and be in no way demanding.

Could you be there? When all hope is lost, when I tell you go away, and you come back no matter the cost.

Life isn’t fair: I understand; Two facts simultaneously complimenting each other. Life isn’t fair because the scales have not weighed out equally on the other side yet, death. However, I understand that all things are whole must come to an agreement with the universe to change. Or, simply, life and death are merely changing posts.

I can be: A follower, or a leader, on this wave of time, light, energy, and space. With all this beauty right in front of our faces; how come it is no longer the human race, but rather races. Life is not a marathon where everyone runs and the riches get their whishes. No one’s livin for free like they should be  just worried bout the companies. With this, that, and these. Forgot their manners; thanks come again and please. Well in my book rude is the worst disease.

Be a man and hold your hand; Through the waking sands of time we walk.

If problems arise we look into and through each other’s eyes.

Skip the lies let’s talk.

Truth can I take you to a kissing booth? Not because of any emotion necessarily, more felt is the sensation. Eager to more temptation when taken into consideration is the wonderful thing about patience.

Not so smooth or rough but in between, no scheme, your dream: Will the dream, my dream, live on forever? Could I fathom something… unfathomable by the standards of others? Awe yes, and here we have come to, insanity. But insanity, to me, felt more interesting. Knowing how to communicate correctly, sounds like a form of manipulation. Although; communication with proper ingenuity, can create unity.

Or more like a trip through the flow of objects and ideas; the way they grow, and show evolution. This is the only solution, innovation for a pertinent and powerful nation. A philosopher once brought up a good point; If you could be the only observer and none was like you, life through the observer’s eyes might seem quite overwhelming. I take in love, for the fact that I do not have to learn everything completely alone.

I’d rather not skip over the things in life that really matter. By thinking too much about what the hell does matter. All things matter, however, I have come to find that emotions matter more than just about anything. One’s feelings are all one has. If your emotions are not on track your behavior is affected. Behavior is the outward reaction to inward stimulus.

The elixir of life

Take a sip

Come over here and bite my lip

We make a team.

In the oceans of emotions

A confessional explosion

This would seem

We’re just teens, I know

That just means we have time to grow

Not apart, I know my heart

I love you, but it’s only a start

To what I’d like

Do what you can that’s all I ask

But to love me as I love you is no simple task

Hurt, we let go to the past

Cautious but patient, we’re here at last

At our destination conversation

After we met, I felt obligation

Not to you or the nation

To myself, to take my feelings off the shelf

I want to wear them on my sleeves

But only if you ask, “Sincerely please”

If you don’t like me like that, don’t tease

Hugging, holding, and loving you brought me some ease
© Copyright 2011 lhoivur (lhoivur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827948-Why-I-care