*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1828725-Oppressed-2-Transgressor
by Wise
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Emotional · #1828725
A man finds himself on the losing end of an abused woman turned emotional abuser
5:43 she's sleep in peace, body laying in the fetal, while her man's laying there stressed wondering how he gone feed you! Some say your bloods true blue, but what does it matter if his air he can't get to. I mean time will show everyone's true colors, not only adapted but she's taken on traits of a past lover. What's done unto her will be done unto him, so when its done unto him will he be strong enough to protect you. Not from himself, but from the things you've seen, flash images in site make it hard for you to dream. But he's your covering, so its hard to sleep at night, cause though your eyes close you're still within a fight. Only to wake up, realize its not a reality, yet this is her reality, sad that this has gotta be. Cause history tends to repeat itself, oppressed now transgressor, innocent just trying to prove ones wealth. She's abbrassive and doesn't notice it, ask if she's alright and she swears that she's over it, but her authoritarian is all she knows, so I fear she's going back to him...Words of positivity falling on deaf ears, some how throughout the years he's convinced her that he's the only one who cares...So how does one just stand here knowing that one day she'll end up back there. Family loves her new man, but he feels he's just a place holder, thinking its not because he took a stand, but cause their daughters pain is over. No one sees how he sacrifices, given up his own vices, just to show a glimpse of how beautiful her life is! New man's one of the nicest, he just laughs when he sees how absurd her lie is. Knowing its not done to deceive him, but she'd do anything to please men, and all he wants is for her to just believe him! Understand that this man really is different, never screaming arguments all he wants to do is listen. And give what's been missing, though the road is rough, he wants you to know he's driven...willing to go through the storm, men don't walk with umbrellas, so he uses his arms to keep you warm. Your very own renaissance man, its out of your hands, all part of Gods Plan! So when you look back and reflect on that exit sign, notice it also said enter when you walked into this life of mine!


Written By: Dennis Coleman Jr
© Copyright 2011 Wise (prodigalsun at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1828725-Oppressed-2-Transgressor