*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1828730-One-Day
by Wise
Rated: E · Poetry · Adult · #1828730
A man's hopes and dreams of a woman recognizing his strengths/appreciates his weakness
One day, I pray, a woman would learn to appreciate and notice a man strong enough to carry her fears yet gentle enough to allow her to wipe his tears. That flowers were sent simply to show gratitude for taking time out of her day to notice him. When asked how her day went, it's not due to common pleasantries, but out of genuine concern for her well being! His first good morning, his last goodnight, are awarded to her, to show she's on his mind even with the lack of site. References and comparisons of her smile to sunshine, because that's what images of her really bring him. That his first and third line flow perfectly with her next and forth rhyme. Not as forth coming, it's because he's shy, yet she notices his efforts and see's that he tries. His agenda is only hidden, in fear of not getting the same affection back in return. His messages to her subliminal, for protection. When replies aren't returned he supplies her alibi. Loves her independence, and sometimes sassy ways. He encourages it, not because he enjoys the mood swings but because he recognizes she is comfortable with who she is! Who understands the delicate balance in her shortcomings only becoming and opportunity to highlight his own strengths. Can she protect his insecurities in the valley of her bosom? Understanding that even some grown men are afraid of the dark. One day, will she place his head in her lap, stroking her Kings crown in preparation for the morrows battle. Will she notice his humility as he gently caresses her soles of her feet? Will she find it sexy that he is secure enough in his manhood to assist in the kitchen and caring enough to wash her hair? Chilvary isn't dead, it's STANDING RIGHT HERE!!!!!


Written by: Dennis Coleman Jr AKA Wise
.
© Copyright 2011 Wise (prodigalsun at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1828730-One-Day