*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829216-My-Beautiful-Catastrophe--Part-1
by J3
Rated: 13+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1829216
my first story its not so good i know but im happy with it.
“Yes, Hanna” Mrs. Lela my English teacher asked annoyed.

“The moonstone is a very valuable diamond, the evidence is that it says “men risked their lives to keep it in the right hands also…..”
“Okay, okay that’s enough Hanna” miss Lela always interrupts me when I give an answer, seriously reading comprehensions should be in detail, ughhhh.
“Hey Hanna, psssst Hanna” my close friend Alice whispered urgently.


“What” I asked I thought it was something important you could tell because I was whispering and I was somehow screaming thank goodness Miss Lela couldn’t hear me.
“Tell Hailey, me and Samantha found a new manga”


Okay you must know this:
Samantha: my relative from my dad’s side and my friend for 5 years I always go their house or they come to mine and most importantly is she loves take that back she adores anime and manga okay she watches dramas but no anime and manga is her thing. She and Alice and Hailey are in love with anime and manga.
Alice: my friend also for 5 years I’ve never been to her house but my mom and her dad work together like I said she adores manga and animes.
Hailey: she may seem lay and emo like but she’s actually a quite active smiley normal girl. She is in love with anime but only a fan of manga
Me: okay me I’m kind of weird, okay, okay I am weird.im a nerd and well I love drama >-<mostly romance I’m still young and my mother is over protective I can’t actually have romance the only romance ill have is marriage.


“What?!” I yelled out loud I thought it was something urgent in the end it was manga.
“Hanna” yelled the teacher “I want to have a word with you after class”.
“Yes miss” if I would have a detention this would be my first.
After class
“Hanna why were you yelling” asked the teacher
“I ….was surprised” I paused and then continued “will I have a detention”
“No” she said “this is your warning.” she paused then continued “Hanna you have to give others a try…”she lectured me for 1o minutes and all I can think about is that I can’t have my break. “You understand”
“Yes, miss” finally she let m go. I walked out fast I just grabbed my books instead of putting it in my bag even though it is hard to hold I just wanted to go out.
The corridor was empty no one was there it was like I was in the middle of nowhere the prefects must have been buying food .I looked back at miss Lela’s room and then turned around there he was handsome strong young man.
“ahhhhhhh”I was startled because of that I dropped all my books I bent down to pick them up .He bent down too to help me pick them up you could tell he was trying to keep in his laughter but I just looked at him and then said seriously “you can laugh if you want”
He stopped picking up and tried to keep a straight face “And why would I laugh”.
I stared at him.
He looked at me holding his breath as if he was about to burst even his light green eyes turned a Little dark, his tall brown hair was straight at the roots and the base but the ends were curly just a little and when he moves it moves with him. I gave him that look again this time he looks straight faced he suddenly put his hand on my cheek, I would of reacted but I just froze I don’t know why it might be because I was shocked or because I like the feeling of his warm hands tingling my cheeks it felt soft and smooth……what am I thinking how can I be thinking this, Ahhhhhhhh!!!! He came close and brushed his lips against mine even though he just brushed it against my lips it felt more passionate. Even though I just stood there like an idiot while he kissed me.
“Hanna” Samantha looked at me his lips were still on mine. Her mom was also over protective actually everyone’s parents in this school was you could tell because it was a separate school for boys and girls and it was a Arabic school in Qatar but my gang was not from Qatar.
“What are you doing” Alice was not shocked but she was staring.
“Umm umm nothing” I stood up but I fell again so did the young boy “umm sorry” I walked away but he just stood there.

Awkward Silence
“Umm Hanna what just happened” Alice asked me smiling and poking me with her elbow.
© Copyright 2011 J3 (junior3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829216-My-Beautiful-Catastrophe--Part-1