*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829234-Generations-Of-War
by Auni38
Rated: ASR · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1829234
A Sonic Novel with Fan Characters Fighting to Defend SEGA (or maybe AGES)!
         Year 3000, the world falls over to a heart of darkness because of the soviets or the Russians commonly called*Angry*. It wasn't like any other war, but it was for company taking. Their company was called The Soviets. They destroyed every company in their path with their characters. Bandai Namco, Namco, Capcom, Marvel were all defeated*Cry*. There were all defeated but only SEGA remained with their characters*Laugh*. But when the Soviets attacked one by one, SEGA's company fell into ruins*Shock*. Only the Sonic Team remains*Sad*. Because of this the Soviets tried attacking but the characters fought bravely and here starts the epic tale...*Wink*
         BAM! A grenade explodes near the rock from the Soviets. "Are you sure this Gatling Gun is good enough?" Sonic asked Shadow, ducking behind the rock from enemy fire. They were both wearing Terran Marine Armour Suits (Have you ever played Star Craft 1 or 2?*Confused*). "Well if you shut that big mouth of yours it will" said Shadow shooting the heck out of the enemy's infantry. Suddenly a blast of explosion destroys the enemy infantry in the sector. "MOVE MOVE MOVE!" said their Commando Enner. Sonic and Shadow moved hurriedly to the front lines dodging enemy cannon fire and missiles. One of the soldiers known as the "Lazy One" got shot by cannon fire and was wounded heavily when he was walking toward cover.
         While Sonic and Shadow shot down enemy infantry, Enner planted an explosive on the enemy turret and fled back and took cover.BOOM! The bomb exploded! The enemy turret fell where Sonic and Shadow was standing. But luckily because of their agility and speed they dodged it with ease. "Man that was the worst turret" said Sonic. Enner running to the front lines said "MOVE MOVE! To the enemy artillery space!" Suddenly a big Machine Rose from the ground and- The Next Chapter will be continued in Generations of War Part 2.
© Copyright 2011 Auni38 (auni38 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829234-Generations-Of-War