*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829363-Good-bye
Rated: E · Monologue · Tragedy · #1829363
Monologue about saying good bye,moving on and living life..
Good byes. I guess there one of those words that we all try and avoid. wishing we would never have to say them to anybody but in the end we all face those moments that lead us to say our goodbyes to out loved one, whether we might see them  again or not . From my experience when I was young I always thought my parents would never leave me, actually to be honest I never thought it that way, every time I heard kids talking about death or loosing their parents in any other way I just assumed in my mind that, that will never happen to me, but I was young and naive until I met LIFE , in short I got introduced to the harsh truth of having to say goodbye to one of my parents and the worst was knowing that I  would never see them again, believe me am all for heaven and the after life but I know it wont be the same, because it hurt like hell knowing in my heart that they were gone and there was nothing I could do about it.



Life didn't give me a break as soon as I opened the door and realised how unfair and cruel life is , it hit me so hard than I ever imagined. When we are young  we are so innocent, still have the best ignorance and then we grow up thinking our friends will always be there with us no matter what but like always I was wrong, when the time came I had to leave all my friends behind , everything I grew up surrounded by all the things I loved and was familiar with and moved all the way across the world. It wasn't easy but I had to adapt, like most people call it "resilient" I  had to  accepted my new surroundings and till now am still trying to adapt little by little..



My point is that goodbyes are hard, probably one of the hardest thing that anybody can ever go through, because most of us don't like change but life doesn't care whether you are like it or not, whether you are ready or not it hits you when you least expect it, when you things are going so good there is always something around the corner ready to jump in and make a mess of what you have. So right now the best you could do is live your life the best way you can go out there and live,love,laugh, do all those things you wanted to do and never got a chance and if you are still young like me live for now not for tomorrow because there will always be temptations, life will not forsake to shake you up and throw you here and there but don't be afraid because what don't kill you only make you stronger and remember  that IT GETS BETTER and in the end I hope when you look back to what you achieved I hope you are proud of the life you lived...
© Copyright 2011 It gets better (mwizerwa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829363-Good-bye