*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829740-The-Crime
by Kadri
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Horror/Scary · #1829740
We are all victims of this crime, at least once in our life.
It was on the evening of 6th of Sepember 1969, when a brutal, unforgettable crime was committed. Into a dark, lonely alley, a high-class thief with the most ruthless thoughts, suddenly appeared. From the moment she saw him, she knew there was no getting away. She had shivers all over her body. He had gotten too close. Heartlessly, he had no mercy upon her, grabbing her, tearing her clothes, pushing her h a r d to the ground, going down so deep that she screamed. He only grinned to that. Continuing ruthlessly, hitting through flesh and bone, until she lost her mind. He wanted more, leaving the most fragile to the last... the beating of her heart, until she was left... breathless. It was only in the morning, waking up in her soft, silky bed, mesmerizing about the last nights' luscious and fully satisfying surrender, that she suddenly realised.....he had stolen her heart.
© Copyright 2011 Kadri (kadrie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829740-The-Crime