*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829889-The-Ending
by Mimi
Rated: E · Poetry · Dark · #1829889
A poem of war,battle or how every you see it as.
Moonlight fall to see the break of day.                                                                                                                                                                          To see all the dead one die away.                                                                                                                                                                                              They rot with the dirt.                                                                                                                                                                                                    The frigidness in their eye.                                                                                                                                                                                      The blue of their body.                                                                                                                                                                                                        Their empty.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  By the looks of the guns there was a war, a hard war.                                                                                                                                                          All day, and all night.                                                                                                                                                                                                  The thought of someone dying sickens your mind.                                                                                                                                                                      The thought of blood spilling out of a human body poisons any civilized soul.                                                                                                                                  Somebody scrambled on the floor to get in a gap in the wall.                                                                                                                                                        A distant woman weeps when she sees her own fateful death.                                                                                                                                                            The gun blows.                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Theres no more sobbing for help.                                                                                                                                                                                  For now the break of day fall to see the moonlight Sky. 
© Copyright 2011 Mimi (mimiluv94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829889-The-Ending