*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830231-What-I-Miss-About-You
by Jessi
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1830231
Everyhing that I miss about you
I miss you. I didn't realize how much I missed you. I miss everything about you. I miss being in your arms even if it was for a second, I miss it. I miss hearing your voice calling my name. I miss how you cared about me like no one else did. I miss your gentle touch. When you hugged me...I could feel how much you cared, I don't know how or why, but I did. I miss when you would walk me home. I miss how you kept your promises. I miss the feeling I get when I`m around you. I miss your randomness, how it would always cheer me up. I miss how sweet you are to me. I miss wearing your sweaters all night. I miss showing you off to my family. I miss hugging you in public when everyone sees. I miss how I would get shy when you would do something embarrassing. I miss you holding my hand...I miss you looking at my scars and cuts. I miss how you`d tell me everything will be alright when my world`s falling apart. I miss that night under the stars with you. I miss the sweet things you said to me. I miss how I`d have the worst day ever, and just a hello from you would make my day a thousand times better. You were my everything and what I need to survive in this world. But those days are gone...And I`ll cherish those memories forever. Now you know how I feel. I`ll always feel that way. I love you, and I miss you so much!
© Copyright 2011 Jessi (jessijeanh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830231-What-I-Miss-About-You