*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830252-Lets-Call-it-a-Birthday-Present
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1830252
Carrie caressed Julie's hand and said, "Your too pretty to be stood up."
Let's Call it a Birthday Present

By: Bikerider



"He's not going to show, is he?" She sat next to Carrie, and her piercing blue eyes sparkled in the dim light.

"..Something must have happened." Carrie looked over her shoulder toward the hotel bar's entrance, then turned to the stranger. "He wouldn't stand me up...not on my birthday."

"I'm sure he wouldn't." The blond reached out and moved a curl from Carrie's forehead, then let her fingers linger in the flowing chestnut tendrils. "You're too pretty to be stood-up." Her finger lightly traced the line of Carrie's jaw. "Happy birthday...I'm Julie."

"I'm Carrie," they shook hands. "...I'll kill him." .

Julie gently held Carries hand, their eyes locked, smiles faded, a tear created a black line down Carrie's cheek. Julie frowned. "Can I buy you a drink? ...let's call it a birthday present." Carrie's fingers began to tremble. "And we can go to my room so you can fix your eye make-up."

"...Okay, sure." Carrie's grey-green eyes moved away from Julie's, but slowly, on their own, they returned. "That would be nice." She liked Julie immediately. She was slender, her smooth, bare legs were crossed, but it was easy to see that she worked out. She found herself getting lost in her cool, blue eyes. "I must look awful."

"Actually, you look beautiful." Julie dropped a twenty on the bar and picked up the two fresh drinks the bartender had just placed there. "Come on, I'm on the first floor...just down the hall."

Carrie slid off the stool and eyed the back of Julie's firm legs. She liked the way Julie's skirt pulled tightly against her butt. Yeah, she definitely works out, Carrie thought.



...




Carrie's ass jutted out behind her as she leaned over the dresser and peered into the wall-mounted mirror. The eyeliner in her hand froze when she found Julie's reflection in the mirror. She's checking me out! Heat rose on her cheeks and she felt the warmth beginning to spread between her thighs. She looked down to drop the eyeliner into her open purse and felt two hands slide around her waist, then the fingers entwined on her flat stomach, a warm body pressed against her back. She felt the pressure of Julie's breasts against her. Their eyes met in the mirror. Julie smiled first, when Carrie smiled, Julie gently turned her around inside her arms and pressed her lips against Carrie's.

Carrie's body tensed. Julie tilted her head back and looked into her eyes. "Are you okay with this?"

"I don't know if I can...or should." Carrie lowered her eyes. "But I have wondered what it would be like. I've even discussed it with my boyfriend, but just as a fantasy."

"Most women have that fantasy, hon," Julie said as she gently guided Carrie to the bed. Carrie's hands remained at her sides as Julie unbuttoned her dress and let it fall in a circle around her feet. "Why don't you just relax and let me do the work...let's call it a birthday present." Carrie's lips formed a nervous smile as she felt herself being lowered onto the bed.

Julie's warm, smooth tongue traced wet lines on the sensitive skin of Carrie's neck as she kneaded her firm breasts and pinched a pebbled nipple between her fingers. Carrie felt the warmth in her belly, that special tingling that came from within, and usually signaled her desire. But now it was so strong it felt like something more—much more.

Julie sucked a firm nipple into her mouth and rolled it around with her tongue. Her fingertips caressed Carrie's quivering stomach, then moved lower and combed through the rough, curly hair that was already damp, betraying her desire. Carrie's fingers grasped the warm sheets and she slowly spread her legs, giving herself over to Julie.

Julie's fingers dipped into Carrie's warm crease and played as she moved her body lower. Her mound found the bump of Carrie's knee and she pressed herself against it, shuddering as she gyrated slowly. She moved between Julie's smooth thighs and slid her tongue along the wet petals, then swirled it around the swollen clit she found at the top of Carrie's sex.

Carrie raised her hips off the wrinkled sheets as her first orgasm rippled through her body. Julie raised her shiny face and smiled, "How old are you today?"

"Twenty," Carrie gasped. "Why?"

"Just nineteen more to go, then." Slipping two fingers between Carrie's wet petals, she moved them in and out while her mouth covered Carrie's clit. Raising her hips off the bed, Carrie held Julie's face against her slippery center, moaning loudly. Julie lifted her head again and smiled. "...Eighteen...," then she disappeared between Carrie's thighs again.

An hour later Carrie looked down at Julie and said breathlessly, "Twenty...I don't think I can take any more."



...




As the two new friends stepped back into the lounge, Carrie saw Tom seated at the bar. She turned and said, "I guess he showed up after all." Julie smiled.

As she stood next to Tom, Carrie introduced her new friend, but struggled with the right words, "This is Julie...she's my uh...she's..." Tom stopped her with a kiss.

"Let's just call her a birthday present."




Word Count 869

Second Place winner, round 66 entry for The Weekly Quickie. 12/11/11





© Copyright 2011 Bikerider (bikerider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830252-Lets-Call-it-a-Birthday-Present