*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830574-Excuses-For-normalicy
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Writing · #1830574
Journal;another page of my day intended to be read by my imiginary "best friend"
[Entry from a journal of my letter's to my friend", just a daily summery of my viewpoint and experiances in converstion form]

Ah what’s today? Like the 21?


(the next day from the last post, lol it’s my off day)Hey man, what’s up?

I forgot the “effortless” part of effortless-effort….. I gotta start remembering that, so help remind me. (lol am I crazy?)

I feel like when I write to you that someday someone will read them. I’m trying to think of what to write to you but can only pause….. mentally blocked…. But when I “think”, or really “see” myself writing to this completely internalized/ external “best friend” character… you… the effort slips as the words flow almost through me.



Anyway- I’m going to Seath’s tonight to rock, and I know that only Pure Positive intentions come from the non-ego/selfles/”super”mind, but I really want to rock. I’d do it for a living if I could. I know you’re going to say something overly positive like “well why don’t you just rock” or something and well, honestly, all I have for you are excuses. I feel like being a teacher allows me enough time to be creative AND “normal” (job-wise) I should start giving lessons though, and that would mean learning more scales, modes, theory – PUT STUFF IN ACTION! (it’s weird that I have to learn more in order to teach, isn’t it? lol) Effortless Effort! “The creative force in the universe that puts everything in motion” as Chevy Chase explains in caddy shack.

I’m going to do some genius gazing and cloud popping…

smell ya’ later

Mike
© Copyright 2011 MagicMoneyMike (mschleider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830574-Excuses-For-normalicy