*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1831529-Attitude-Problem
by Nancy
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #1831529
Do you feel that this century have an attitude problem? Join the club and read my article!
Hey beautiful people,

Well to be honest I'm not sure if that word "beautiful" can still be applied on "people"…not the 21st century people. Wake up earth!! We've got an attitude problem!
Please don't get me wrong, I don't apply this word to myself either, I was born too late to a world that doesn't care…"oh I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair" it does ring a bell, doesn't it? No? It's a song, for a singer called Sandi Thom. Well it's true; I feel that I'm living in the wrong century, some facts:

  I hate technology; it makes me sick how mankind feels so powerful and unstoppable now!
  I hate how kids have access to every information that can kill their innocence!
  Yup I'm an old fashioned person, attached to old traditions somehow!
  And I definitely hate the perspective of beauty for both men and women!


Well I won't humiliate…you think I'll write "myself", don't you? No way! I don't want to humiliate this century and this superficial life we're living!

And what's with "L.O.V.E"? Really! Everyone pretend that he/she is longing for it, but it doesn't seem that they really understand it…Yes, yes, I know you're different, that you appreciate true love and that you even believe in soul mates. I do too!! But we're just lost in this new thing so called love, it seems like this, right? Like a beautiful box, you see the red attractive color of it, and you're falling for it…but once opened…FULL OF CRAP! Excuse my language, but no, I'm not a freelance writer yet to watch it. Besides I think that lots of people should consider reading some of Victor Hugo's love letters!! Specially men!! I don't want to start even talking about this century's men…disappointing!! I'm sorry few gentlemen left, but the majority of men now didn't get enough education about being a gentleman…this would be another whole article.

Well trying to survive this life, and until next time…
all I can say is…try to remain beautiful like our ancestors used to be ;)



P.S "beautiful" isn't physical...oh you already know? That's great, I have smart readers ;)


  And here's the song…"which song?" are you kidding me? Go back and read!! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc2jDz6w-r4&feature=colike   

© Copyright 2011 Nancy (nansie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1831529-Attitude-Problem