*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1831894-Is-It-True-Love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Personal · #1831894
That one person that you think is the one,but you just dont know still.
*Chapter 1: The First Day*
First day of 7th grade,great. Me and Esmeralda compared our classes,we got the same ones it was good to know that someone is here for you in class. Our teatcher told us the things we need for this year I thought to myself maybe this year no drama with a girl. We went to P.E. right after the list me and Esmeralda were talking while walking to the gym we gossiped,like always. "Hey Serena doesn't our P.E. teatcher look like my ex!?",said Esmeralda. Before I could answer my friends came and started to talk to me,Esmeralda pulled me away. Then, I saw my bestfriend in the whole world,Marisol, I jumped on her back and said,"Marisol,oh my gosh I hella missed you." "Haha, I missed you too",said Marisol. Esmeralda looked at Marisol very rude, if looks could kill, I thought it's going to be a hella good ass year. We went back to class and we got to pick where we sit I sat by my friend Renne. I was singing in class to Chris Brown, then Esmeralda started to laugh and sang along. "Only things that keep me up when I'm feeling I don't know about you, but I have to keep mines around", I sang. "Is there anyone absent today?",said the teatcher. "VICTER!!",said me and Esmeralda, "I know he moved'. (The next day.) In the moring my friend Esmee said that Jesus is in the office I was so happy to hear that. I knew him from last year because me and Esmee went up to him and said that we wanted his balls,haha. We ran to the office,"OMG Serena, do you like Jesus?" I said "No! I'm just his friend geeze Esmee you think I like everybody" she just laughed. By the time we got there I gusse he was gone. The rest of the day dragged on. The next day,before we went to class Jesus walked in and said,"Is this Ms.Bolding's class?" I was so excited to see him I told him hi. He was in my P.E. class too. Me and Jaquie went up to him and said "Rember what we told you last year,haha.We still want them." He laughed and said yah he remebers. An hour later we went back to class, I thought to myself, while Esmeralda and Marisol were talking, that Jesus looked good this year. Jesus sat right in front of me, we talked for the two hours we were in the class he kept saying that his balls were in my mouth. The feelings started to grow each day. I told my mom about him and she just gave a little laugh and said just don't date him. Adrianna, a new friend, said that he likes me, Esmeralda laughed when she heard that, then I asked her what was so funny. She said bescause he's ugly i thought to myself what the fuck is she thinking he's fine as fuck! A few weeks past, me and Jesus got alot closer than before, I found out that he's cousins with my friend.He has been telling her all the things we talk about,haha, I thought. "Jesus, Adrianna told me that you like me is that true?" Jesus started to stutter. I left feeling uneasy, like not right. "Adrianna you told me that he likes me", I said. "He does, watch where is he?", she said. I left feeling awkward and just NOT RIGHT! (A week later) Esmeralda ran to me and said "Serena! Jose asked me out and I said yes so now i got to remember this day! What is it? October 4?" I said ya. I hate seeing relationships because of what happend over the summer, it's hard for me to move on but I got to try.

*Chapter 2: Happiness?*
"Oh my gosh Serena I heard that Jesus is going to ask you out!" Alma screamed. I smiled. There was something in the back of my mind that said don't say yes, but I did anyways. "Hey, uhm, you guys I have some news." "What the hell is it!",screamed Marisol and Esmeralda. "Me and Jesus are going out now...", I said. There mouth dropped and they asked,"Where is he!!". Jesus called me over that's when all my girls ran over to him. "Your going out with Serena!", they exclaimed. "Ya I am," he said. Chiquis said that if he owes her a doller now, I smiled slightly. In the back of my mind I wondered that what would they do to him if we ever break up. Back in class alot people kept smiling at me, I just stared back. We went to elective, the 8th graders kept saying that I should just leave and kill myself. People thought of me and my friend Ann as emo, or goth, or just plain cutters. It's hard to know that people don't take you serious just because you wear black everyday, it's just a color I thought. I found out that Jesus' cousins told him that I'm emo I gusse he didn't care. (The next day) "Today is October 7,class write it down in your agenda." We went out to P.E. and our class got to chill with the other P.E. class. Me, Esmeralda, Marisol, and Angelina were walking around the basketball courts gossiping about everything. I had a feeling that Jesus didn't want to be with me so I said," Hey can you guys do me a favor,please?" "Sure,what is it?", said Marisol. "Go up to Jesus and ask if he even wants to go out with me and then tell me what he says," I said. They went up to him, while they were talking to him I was playing basketball with a old friend. They came back different and Marisol talked first and said," Serena, he said that he really doesn't want to go with you. He said the only reason he's dating you is because he doesn't want to hurt your feeling, he doesn't want to see you cry." My heart sank just a little bit, but I knew that it was my fault to get too close. "Oh", I said. I left with my chicas and they kept asking if I was ok, I kept saying yes, but I knew I wasn't. Angelina said,"No se preocupan por lo que él dice que usted puede hacer mejor". I thought ya I can do better. Then, she said,"él es una perra así que deja de perder su tiempo en nada.Así que deja de llorar." I smiled at her because she always has something to say to make me feel better. After P.E. was over I said,"You know what Marisol I'm going to break up with Jesus. He's a douche bag." She smiled and gave a little laugh. In class me and Emeralda were talking about what had happend she told me to say this 'You jerk go screw yourself I'm breaking up with you!' I thought that was to mean, "Jesus can I talk to you?", I said. *He walked to me* "Sure what is it?" I said," Nevermind it's nothing important you can go back with you friends" and he said,"You sure? It sounds important. What do you need, like forreals tell me". *Walked away from him* "Serena wait I know it's important." I said nothing. *He left awkardly* Esmeralda, Marisol, and Angelina ran to me and asked if I broke up with him and I told them I didn't.

*Chapter 3: A Little Hope*
I signed up for counsiling it's pretty awakward at first, but the more I went I was getting use to it. The lady was very nice to me, then I told her that I'm going out with Jesus, she was shocked. She knew him because he went to talk to her when he was getting suspended. Jesus is a troublemake somtimes, but as the days with him I kept feeling closer to him. She told me not to get to close to him, but I ignored that remark. For most of the time we were togethor he was suspended , but I didn't care. *Walking to my friends* "Hey Serena, look it's your boy friend. Didn't you miss him", said Migel. *I looked,then turned back to my friends* "Hey Marisol," I said. "What's up? I texted you last night, you didn't reply". "Oh, sorry I didn't check my phone until this morning", "Oh then that's alright and are you ok? You don't seem fine?", "Yah, I'm ok just alot on my mind", "Isn't today your boy is back in school", "Yup." (The bell rang) Me and Esmeralda walked to our lines while talking about our boyfriends. Jesus was staring at me I look straight at him, he managed a slight smile. (Walked in the classroom and picked up my Twilight book) "Hey Serena", said Jesus. (I looked up) "Oh, uhm, hi?", I said. "Damn I didn't know you read you don't seem like the reading type", said Jesus. "Me either, I bearly started to read the book." "Go out to P.E. class" said Ms. Bolding. (I dropped the book and hurry up out of the class." I thought to myself 'I don't feel the fairytale ending' I knew he didn't like me, but I still stook to him. I started to hum to the song 'Not Like The Movies' Esmeralda asked what song was I humming to. I skipped P.E. and went to the office to see the counsler. "Serena how have you been with Jesus?" said Ms Debbie. "I gusse good. He's been nice", I said. "Well Serena I just wanted to see how you are" said Ms Debbie. I lied and said I feel fine, I left the office.

*Chapter 4: Disaster*
My cousin Angelique came to visit, she lives in San Fransico now. We hung out everyday right after I got out of school. My mom seemed irratated with me and I didn't do anything, well I think I didn't. I tried to talk to her and she started to yell at me, I went crying to my room and got my razor out and started to cut myself. I hurried to get my towel and started to pat the cuts, I passed out with a big headache. I woke up with five text messages from Marisol. I looked at my cuts and at the time I was asleep for 2 hours and my cuts were bleeding badly still. I texted back Marisol and we had a very long conversation about the guys we liked. I washed my razor off because it had my blood on it, my mom asked me what was I doing in my room with the door locked. I didn't reply. I got sent to my room and I was crying again, I felt like taking my razor out, but I didn't. I passed out crying myself to sleep. The next day I took my razor to school and started to cut myself in the Girls Bathroom. I washed my arm off then Chiquis saw my arm and checked my backpack and started to cry. She took the razor away and then I begged for it back, but she kept saying no and why the hell would I do that. I told her what had happend and she said to stay in my room and keep away from my mom. "Tener cuidado serena yo no quiero que pierda", said Chiquis. I told her it's hard to stay away from my mom. I told Jesus and he began to hug me and said "Serena I love you very much. I know we only hang out every other day but I do love you. I don't want to lose you." ( Walked to my house, finally at home) "MOM IM HOME!", I said. "Where the hell were you! I have been calling you! I was at your school waiting to pick you back! Dónde está el teléfono?!",my mom yelled. "Right here mom.(me handing the phone) I didn't hear my phone ring." I said. "Your not getting your phone back!",my mom said. I ran to my room and started to cry on my pillow. I took out a new, fresh, sharp, razor and began cutting my leg. Dark red blood began pouring down my legs, the cuts started to sting. I wipped my tears and started to cut myself again. I wanted to scream on the top of my lungs, but I couldnt without getting in trouble. (Started to do my math homework.) (Next day) Chiquis ran to me with Andrew and they checked my arm and leg, I forgot to take out the glass that was in my pockets and they found it and threw it away. Andrew is like a big brother to me, he always has my back no matter what. Andrew started to talk and said, " Serena why the FUCK would you ever do that to yourself? I feel like it's my fault that I haven't been protecting you as much. UGH! STOP DOING THAT SHIT!!" I began to cry. They hugged me. I started to feel like I need to kill myself to get away from so much pain. Marisol saw me and Jesus crying and she came over. Me and Marisol are so close like Peanut Butter and freaking Jelly. I told her she began to cry. Then, I didn't see Andrew anymore I started to wonder where he went. The bell rang and we went to our lines and I couldn't find Chiquis and Andrew. We went to class and then to P.E. our yard duty called me and said for me to go to the office. I thought I would go see the counsler, well I did then I sat down and I saw my razor and my glass on the table. "Serena are these yours?",said Ms Debbie with a conserned voice. "No those aren't mine.My razors are blue not pink. And I don't know that glass", I said. "Serena don't lie are these yours? A big group said that these are yours and that your cutting yourself, they are very counserned", Ms Debbie said. ( I began to cry again) "Ok they are mine! I do cut myself and who gave you those? I need them, give me them!",I exclaimed. "Serena we were making good progress what happend?". I told her everything that had been going on her mouth dropped and then she laid the bomb on me she was going to call my mom. I left and was waiting in the office while she was calling my mom. I ask my principal if I can go to class and turn in my HomeWork, then come back, he let me go. I was balling my eyes out the whole time I came in class still crying and I relized that we had a sub. I got out my HomeWork and Esmeralda asked why I was crying and I said," They going to call my mom about me cutting myself." Her eyes widend and I threw my HomeWork at the sub. I really wished that Jesus wasn't suspended I really need him, I thought to myself, then left the class returing to the office. My prinicpal told me that my mom is in the counseler room, I waited til Ms Debbie called me in. (Walked in room looking at my mom crying) "Serena what,why," my mom said crying. Ms Debbie told my mom everything, I thought the whole time I need Jesus. After my mom saying sorry I finally left the office I noticed that I was in the office for two hours. I went back to class still shaking and a little bit crying.

*Chapter 5: The Love Is Coming*
At lunch I hung out with Chiquis, she asked why I was crying earlier and I told her what had happend and her mouth dropped. "Are you ok Serena, like forreals are you ok?",said Chiquis. I was about to start crying again but I kept my head high and said,"I just want Jesus here." (The next week) "Jesus omg I missed you" I said. He smiled back at me and said nothing. What a jerk I thought. ( The bell rang) we went to our lines and saw Esmeralda and we talked. I saw Chiquis and we smiled at each other and gave a little laugh. I thought me, Chiquis, Esmeralda, Angelina, and Marisol were going to be friend for life. Me and Jesus were hanging out all day we held hands and just talked. We were talking about my life and his, we have been threw shit, so I knew we are perfect for each other. People always say 'Serena get the right person that has the less baggage' I don't pay attention to that crap. Jesus gave me my first kiss on November 15 haha see I remember I said to myself. I started to write in my journal :Dear journal, I finally got my first kiss today, today is November 15,2011. I think of him now every minute of every day journal. (The next day) Jesus told me that he loved me and I said it back.....

© Copyright 2011 h0mi3zz 4 lyffe (painhurts209 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1831894-Is-It-True-Love