*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1832132-The-Sad-Love-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Marcus
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Adult · #1832132
This explains how a man met his wife, read to find out the rest...
(Non fiction)

This is all starts as Justin makes his way into class, he's not a great talker with girls nor is he even the "ladies man" in fact the only thing he hopes for his Senior year in High School is to meet a girl. So when Justin sits down with his friend Martek. they start talking. This sweet girl walks past the both of them. As Justin looks back, he says out loud "She's kinda cute". Martek quickly reply's "You think she's cute?". "Yeah" Justin says. "Why don't you go talk to her?" says Martek. "Talk? Oh, no I can't do that." says Justin. Martek quickly says as he gets up, "I'm gonna go talk to her...". As Martek walks up to her, Justin says "No, please don't do this to me!" But it was to late as Martek walked up to the girl and he started talking and giggling. Justin sits over there with his head down. As embarrassed as he is, he quickly looks up to see what's going on. Martek gives him the hand signal to come that way. Justin doesn't like that idea but he decides to go anyway. So with the three of them standing in a group. Justin introduces him self to her with the simple "Hi, I'm Justin", she reply's with a smile "My name is Ashley". Knowing that Justin wouldn't know what to say at this point Martek saves his friend by saying "Why don't ya'll exchange numbers? Get to know each other better!". So as Justin writes down his number he slips it too Ashley as Ashley gives Justin her number. "Ring ring ring" the bell rings for class to start so they all get back to their seats. Justin sits at his desk just thinking about what he's going to talk about with Ashley or if he will even gain the confidence to talk to her.
© Copyright 2011 Marcus (ratedrking223 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1832132-The-Sad-Love-Story