*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1832278-Elf-Tale
by Amay
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1832278
A little elf learns about Santa's ways- Sensual Moments Winner Dec. wk. 1
The magical Yule Log fire roared in the huge fire place. Toasts, laughter, and an air of camaraderie filled the tavern. After all of the months of preparations, Santa’s work force finally had a night off and they were all taking advantage of it. Their vacation season had started three hours ago when the jolly old elf had left on his delivery run.

Eggnog, with plenty of bourbon, hot chocolate with plenty of peppermint schnapps, and hard apple cider were the drinks of the evening and there wasn’t an empty mug in the tavern. In fact, every time a mug was put down on the table, it was magically refilled by the busiest elves in the North Pole on Christmas Eve, the tavern waitresses. The little elves ran from the bar, to tables incessantly all night until Santa finally returned and gathered the workshop elves altogether for the real celebration.

All of the sudden the doors flew open and the icy fingers of the snowy night gripped all of the little elves. Shouts erupted from the floor. “Shut the door, already!”

“What, were you raised in a barn?”

The eldest elf in the tavern studied the duty captain and questioned, “Ethan? What are you doing here? You’re on duty tonight. Is everything alright? What do you have to report?”

“Well sir, I’m sorry to say the tracking device seems to be stuck. The sleigh’s been in one location for over an hour.”

Roars of laughter filled the tavern. “The old coot’s at it again!” Boisterous elves slapped thighs, high fived each other, and some of the younger generation even tried doing some high in the sky chest bumps, while the waitresses rolled their eyes. They knew all too well, that Santa was always giving.

“Hope the Missus doesn’t find out!” Followed by more laughter.

“No wonder they call him the ‘jolly old elf’.”

Methuselah raised his arm. The room instantly became still. “Now Ethan, I know you want to do a good job. It’s your first year on duty and there are some things you need to know. Come on over here and let me tell you a little story.”

“But sir, don’t we need to go and find out what’s wrong?”

“Sit down son.” Methuselah patted the chair next to him. His serene expression put the young captain at ease, sort of. He shook his old grey head at Ethan sitting at attention. Methuselah slowly raised his ancient gnarled hand and motioned for Tina to bring Ethan a drink.

She sat the hot drink in front of Ethan, and smiled sweetly at him. “Here you go.” She patted the captain on the back then turned and walked away shaking her head. Poor boy, he probably doesn’t even know.

Methuselah sat back in the chair assuming his story telling posture. Being the oldest of the elves, he was the scribe, story teller, and historian of Santa’s village at the North Pole. Not one elf ever passed up on the opportunity to listen to one of Methuselah’s stories.

“Ethan, you remember that poem about Christmas Eve?”

“Oh yes, sir. It was one of the first books I learned how to read. It was all about the boss and how he gives toys on his magical journey every Christmas Eve.” Ethan beamed with pride. The twinkle in his eye revealed his deep devotion to Santa. He obviously believed every word Clemet Moore wrote.

Methuselah nodded as the young elf, continued to sit at attention waiting for Methuselah to repeat the famous poem.

“Well Ethan that is one story about the boss,” he nodded. “Historically, it isn’t very accurate, but it is appropriate for children and young elves.”

Ethan tilted his head questioningly, he understood what Methuselah was saying but didn’t know what he was getting at.

Everyone in the tavern started shifting quietly getting closer to Methuselah and Ethan. The elder was going to tell a story and they all wanted to hear.

++++

“Now Ethan, you know how the poem starts?”

“Oh yes sir, every word sir.”

“Well, why don’t you get us started?”

“Ok, ‘Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse…”
Methuselah nodded as Ethan recited. When he got to the word mouse, he said, “Stop right there, Ethan.”

“Sir?”

“Now here’s where the story takes a little turn, Ethan. There was something stirring, and while it is true it wasn’t a mouse, it was the lady of the house that was stirring. She knew Santa.” Methuselah nodded and winked knowingly.

The comment flew over Ethan’s head. “Oh sir, she met him personally when she was little? How wonderful, she was waiting to thank him.”

“No Ethan.” Methuselah shook his head, “She knew him, personally.”

“Yes sir, Santa was sure to leave her gifts.”

The rest of the elves surrounding the pair started snickering, and whispering behind their hands. They couldn’t believe Ethan, the captain on duty, was so dense. Finally, one brazen voice called out from across the room. “He’d bonked her before, Ethan.”

Ethan’s face turned beet red. His eyes were the size of saucers not to mention the points of his ears were starting to steam from his embarrassment. He covered the gaping cavern of his gasping mouth with his tiny gloved hands. He couldn’t believe someone would speak so disrespectfully of Santa.

Methuselah rolled his eyes and raised his hands to calm the crowd. “Well, that’s one way to put it.”

“The lady of the house was a true believer in Santa. She wrote him a desperate letter. Seems her husband was, well, for lack of a better term, a dasher,” Methuselah nodded, “he dashed in and was done. She was always left frustrated.”

“The letter touched Santa’s heart because he knew of long lonely nights with no one to fulfill his needs. He could only imagine her frustration, having someone so self centered that their pleasure was all that mattered. So he created a special secret workshop, one that very few elves know about, and now Ethan, you know about it and must keep Santa’s secret.”

“You know I’ll keep Santa’s secrets, every single one,” the little elf eagerly replied.

Methuselah nodded, “In that special workshop, Santa created the lady some special toys. Toys that would help the lady relieve her frustration, and fulfill her needs. Those special toys had a special kind of Christmas magic that worked all through the year.”

Ethan looked at Methuselah with his virginal innocence and tried to understand.

Methuselah knew the young captain was struggling with all of this new information and he really didn’t want to tarnish his image of Santa. This was going to be a tricky story to weave.

“As I remember the rest of the poem is about the man of the house describing our own ‘jolly old elf’, correct?”

“Ethan, let me tell you the true parts of the poem. The reindeers do fly.”

“Oh sir, I know that. I’ve seen them practicing,” Ethan interrupts.

Methuselah nodded, "Ethan, let me finish. Santa does go down the chimney, he wears his fur suit, he looks like a peddler opening his pack, and he does leave his wonderful toys for good girls and boys. And, that’s about it for what’s true in the poem.”

“What really happened, well, she was always waiting for him in her flowing robe, which she immediately dropped to the floor when he bounded into the room. In his pack were his special toys created just for this luscious vixen.”

“Haven’t you ever wondered why one reindeer would be named Vixen?” Methuselah slapped his thigh and laughed in spite of himself.

“Anyway, Santa wasn’t filling the stockings with care. He was feeling the stockings, kneeling in front of the lovely lady. He’d take the time her mate would not, teasing and pleasing her creating scenes of passion that would have to last the year.”

“His fingers would dance upon her ivory skin, enflaming her passions as they flew over her most sensitive spots, delving into her special wine she made just for him to taste.”

“His lips would smother her in kisses that she’d never have during the year. He’d feast upon her savoring every moment as her heat would intensify bringing her closer to her climax.”

“His engorged member would find her safe haven, and feel her succumb to the elation and joys of their mutual obsessions.”

“Blissfully spent, he’d finally give her the special toys he’d made for her. Entwined in each other’s arms he’d demonstrate the sensual magic of his toys and watch her rise to the heights of a second and then a third orgasm before he’d fill her once more and feel the magic of her orgasm surrounding him.”

The room was silent, except for the sounds of elves no longer so tiny, shifting themselves, as Methuselah continued.

“Now Ethan, now do you understand why Santa may not be in trouble at all.”

“Only if Mrs. Claus finds out!” a blatant voice hollered out from the crowd of elves. Laughter erupted once again in the tavern.

“Never mind them, Ethan, Santa makes all of his stops. He’s never failed on his journey yet. He’ll finish his route, with several more long stops I’m sure.”

Crest-fallen, Ethan stood to leave the tavern. “Methuselah, you’re sure Santa isn’t in trouble?”

Methuselah nodded and watched Ethan sullenly walk to the door of the tavern. The rest of the elves returned to their partying activities. He opened the door to the frozen blizzard conditions at Santa’s Village and pushed his way back to the Command Center.

+++++

He returned to his duty post, watching the ‘jolly old elf’ making long stops on every continent. He wondered which story was really true. The story he’d grown up with, or the one Methuselah just told him.

There was a tiny knock on the Command Center window. Ethan ran over to the door and ushered a bundled up elf into the room. He helped the elf with the package and coats. He was surprised to see that it was Tina. “What are you doing out on a horrible night like tonight?”

“You were so upset when you left. I just came to check on you. You left your hot drink. I thought you might need something to warm your bones since you’ve been walking outside so much tonight.”

Tina continued to open the thermos filled with hot mulled cider and pour herself and Ethan a drink. Then she opened the package, and watched Ethan’s eyes as she pulled a feather attached to a small thin reed.

Tina held the feather in her diminutive hand. She brushed the tip of the feather lightly along Ethan’s face. His eyes twinkled and his cheeks started to flush. She ran the feather down the front of his uniform. Each button it touched magically unfastened. Within seconds, Ethan was standing naked in the Command Center. She handed the feather toy to him.

He looked at the feather, he looked at Tina. He whisked the feather over her tiny waitress uniform and watched as it melted away revealing her perky breasts and sleek curvy figure. Her beauty aroused him in ways he never realized possible.

He blushed as his member grew exponentially as Tina stepped closer to Ethan and took the feather from him. She ran it over his tiny nipples. His member jerked up to salute. He was shocked.

She traced the feather along his projection. He could feel the blood coursing through him. Tina, winked, turned and started to walk away. She used the feather to beckon him to follow her. Tina sat down on the control panel. The map above her head flashed with light where Santa had been and was currently. She spread her legs and leaned back, her glistening thatch wet with her desire filled the room with her perfume.

Tina used the feather lightly along his member as he came closer and closer. His desire glistened at his swollen tip. The feather brushed it, sending charges of energy coursing through Ethan’s body.

Tina dropped the feather, and grasped Ethan’s cock alternating firm and gentle pressure her hands were barely large enough to go around it. He thought he was in heaven as she massaged him.

Her voice was husky with desire as she maneuvered him into position to enter her. “Hide your treasure deep in me.”

He thrust his dick deep into her. Her slippery, sheath swallowed him with a tight fit. It felt so good, so hot. His passion over took him, the roar in his ears was deafening. He felt his hips thrust and thrust with such rapidity. He never knew he could move so fast. Tina’s moans encouraged him to thrust deeper, and faster. In a hazy blaze he came deep within the beautiful little elf.

He slowly regained awareness of the room, the lit map, of his duty. He sat down in the command seat and looked over at Tina sitting fully dressed in the chair beside him filing her nails.

He looked down; he was still fully dressed and was totally confused.

He asked Tina. “What was in that drink? I could have sworn we just… well you know.”

“Nothing was in the drink, just hot cider.” She looked at her nails and continued to file.

“How? It seemed so real.”

Tina put down the file and looked into Ethan’s eyes. She sighed, “Ethan, you were so disappointed in Santa when you left the tavern. I couldn’t let you believe that he was a philandering old elf. Santa is true to Mrs. Claus. His special toys meet the needs of special believers. Ethan, you’re a believer and the toy worked on you just like it works on women around the world.”

“It’s time you know; Methuselah tends to embellish stories a little here and there.” She stood over him, leaned down and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek. “Merry Christmas, Ethan, it looks like Santa is heading back home. You’d better let the missus know he’ll be home soon. She might like to have time to get her toys ready for him!” She waved as she walked back out into the cold winter night.

“Those are some toys!”

WC-2346

Elf girl in black and white
Week One- December
Fantasy

I want the contestants to write a vignette that goes outside their comfort zone…Thus I have chosen an elf girl, which deals with fantasy and for many that alone will qualify. However, if this isn’t challenging enough they should consider going beyond the comfort zone of their orientation. by percy goodfellow
© Copyright 2011 Amay (amay5prm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1832278-Elf-Tale