*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1832569-A--vertigo-of--Hippocrisy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Political · #1832569
About the Campaign of activist Anna Hazaare...who is trying to become "Mahatma Gandhi"....
India is chained with many socio-economic evils....like child labour, gender inequality, dowry, unemployment, inflation, overpopulation, poverty, illiteracy, terrorism, Naxalism, caste-related violence etc. ...... and the ultimate yield is “corruption”.

So, Rationally from where should we start the process of making the “spotless-India”...

From the yielded factor or from the yielding factors.... how can the “after-effect” can be extirpated without repudiating the causes..

Why some intellectuals in India are trying to do this miracle...and how they are doing it......

I am still on research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the victim of corruption..I am the victim of “the quota system” also....not collaterally....but i believe that the corruption born out of it..Being very congenital in understanding the prevailing situations in India...if i can perceive it.....why don’t these “learned-Einsteins”....??????????????? Is this fight aiming at the removal of corruption or for personifying themselves as “Mahatma Gandhi”...



Lets talk about “reservation” for a while. Quota system in higher education reserves a fixed number of seats for students of SC/STs and OBCs. Reservation applies in all state/central universities, and to non-management seats. It started when our country got freedom & a large mass of society was leading a miserable life. The government of that day introduced the concept of reservations so that there would be equal progress of all sections of the society. Over the years, the condition of the people of reserved categories has improved at a fast rate while that of the middle class, general or open category people has remained more or less the same. After nearly 60 years of independence now general category is suffering. In a free and a fair country, “deserve-ation ” should be the base of the system and not the “reservation”. The people who are most worthy and have the ability to handle the responsibility and the dignity of that position should be given the power, irrespective of his caste, creed and religion. And when casteism becomes the criteria of selection how can we expect the system of India to be spotless, when “casteism” itself is the bigger spot!

It is the quality of the education which suffers. How can someone argues that reservation is balancing the equations of the different sections of society in the education. My question is “why are the sections being made in the society”? and if they were already existing...” why do they make to realise the same in the era of equality?? Is not it the policy of “divide and rule” again...to make their vote banks to be filled by means of casteism?

We can well imagine the candidates who are being selected in the administrative exams of our country and many important ones, on a very low cut-off doing and managing the administration...is this not the discrimination....????

It means that under the context of making some sections of society to grow..The other sections are downgraded. Development should mean developing them with a “fair means” not by ignoring the rest..They can be helped financially in education and also in other issues. They can be provided with free books and resources; but what the logic is that we are discriminating in the selection process. Is it right that some sections have been oppressed for decades..which is hindering their progress.

We must consider the future of India with the elements acquiring education through reservation.

So this is the core process how the system has been configured and crystallized??

It yields in mismanagement....it yields the “degradation of the concept of honest nation”... it is responsible for making the people dishonest....this is what behind the fact that actually India is a very rich country but the richness is with some levels of society..i.e. de-allocation of resources.. it leads to poverty....and ultimately it is leading to “CORRUPTION”.

So, my humble request is to honourable Anna Hazare ji..That why to “shake the “yield”..Shake the “base””...; “Jan lokpal bill” is not a super natural power which is going to help fading the corruption, rather It will help in bringing a new bill again..and the process will continue....so , bringing the bills in parliament is not going to help....try and cut its root...; if you really want the progress of India...then it might be realised that a person can only annihilate the corruption from himself..Not from the system or the nation.

First help us in making the pillars strong...then move to the deficiencies in the terrace..

But if being “the second Gandhi” is the motto....by blaming the “rulers”....then carry on...with the millions and billions of the people on the roads, with media around you...with lots of celebrities speaking in your favour...and 40 doctors in your honour............CARRY ON!!!!!

© Copyright 2011 Shail_ja (shailja.mudgal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1832569-A--vertigo-of--Hippocrisy