*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1833319-Midnight-Cirque
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #1833319
The Cirque was grotesue... Whoever went in, they said, would never come out...
This is currently in-progress and is not finished. You will see this updated every so often! Thanks! *Reading*

Aiko & Julia walked for about twenty five minutes before they reached the forest area and took them another thrity minutes to walk to the cirque which was made slower by Julia's casual neo-Victorian sweet goshikku rorita attire.When they got to the Midnight Cirque, there was a small gathering of people outside gates and some people entering, others walking away. Numerous cages littered the scenery and a few black and paint horses with carts stood just near the smaller cages which were covered in a black velvety material. The entire venue was enclosed in the forest and the dark trees enhanced the natural scare-factor of the whole scene so far.
When Aiko and Julia first saw the gatekeeper they were a little stunned. H stood a tall man, around seven foot and had a shock of bright blue and yellow hair that hung loosely round his scarred and red face. His skin was a light yellow colour and his eyes were bright yellow. He had a joyous smile on his face and chuckled loudly every so often and spoke with the guests. He held numerous papers and tickets in his large hands and he was rather slim.
"Welcome one, welcome all to the Midnight Cirque! It's fo fun!" His voice was loud and jolly, and was rather reminiscent of a jolly fat mans, but he was rather slim and his voice didn't exactly match his body ot face.
Behind the gates there were only a few people and a few more tents which belonged to the personal performers of the Cirque who were new or just helped to house the families of simple workers such as dish-washers. They were tiny and were dyed a deep brown and green colour with tattered sides and stitching covered the whole front of the tents.
© Copyright 2011 KawaiiRoritaNeko (witchykristy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1833319-Midnight-Cirque