*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1834364-knocked-down
Rated: E · Other · Community · #1834364
Being knocked down and having positivity in mind.
People want to knock me down see me blow out and thrown but I am not going to do that because i am not a clown.

Obviously am going to get upset and try not to fret but that's just life some times it feels like I've been jucked with a knife, sometimes a sit and wonder when I am going through the thunder  would my life be alright if I let someone come into my life and let them make me there wife.

But at times a shouldn't think like that  because if you look for love most of the time you will get a shove and your heart broke were you could feel like you want to choke on your tears because your trying to keep them in then it all just feels like one big sin for letting him in.

But I know there's going to be a better day some day were I can make the good money and feel good that am on my way to success and I have done with all the mess.


© Copyright 2011 ms poet (mspoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1834364-knocked-down