*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1834976-my-FIRST
by kiarra
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Biographical · #1834976
something about life
hi,this is the first time I am writing something for people to read otherwise I always used to write just to puke things out of me and not letting anyone see it.I am a simple college student.Life had not been very complicated for me till i was in school.A simple middle class girl going to school everyday and coming back home then going for tuitions and again coming back home.I mean no complications,no adventure,no risks...etc.My life was very smooth and i loved it. But they say that life is full of turns and twists so how can my life be away from all these.I gave many entrance exams n was selected in two state universities.I went in one where my father was transferred because I did not want to go to hostel.There are many reasons behind it but three of them are-first, I have mania for cleanliness,second I have phobia to lizards and  I am a pampered child(the most important one).I don't know whether i was really not ready to go to hostel or my parents were not ready for it as they thing I am very gullible and credulous.But one thing I knew that I would not be able to enjoy my college life as I used to think.It was in a district .......I mean no fun,no outings...etc.
And the same happened.I am a bright student,I believe in my self,I don't damn care what others think of me,I live my life fully.My sisters love my attitude towards life.I live on one funda-"WORK HARD  AND  PARTY HARDER".
                                            My college life started after all these.first day was horrible.i had to study between students who dont know what they want to do just following a ratrace.teachers were like the worst .i had studied between sophisticated students,well-mannered teachers and now it's just the opposite.i was feeling like my career is going to end here only.slowly and gradually i started to adjust .i was my class topper so that feeling of being superior came in me even if it was among fools.so this is one part of the story.the other part i will write when my exams will get over.till then bye........
© Copyright 2011 kiarra (kiaraa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1834976-my-FIRST