*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1835896-BBW-Mother-In-Law-II
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1835896
Torment Cotinues
After signing a contract with my fat bitch of a mother in law, and her blackmailing me, i was now her slave. Since then she's been abusing me multiple times a day momstly while my wife is out at work or running errands. Twice she's already sent her out with the sole intention of having her run out of gas, buyiing her another couple of hours with which to torment me.

Of all the "chores" she has me do, rubbing her feet seems to be the one that comes up the most. Mostly because since she "pays" me for it, i can do it when my wife is at home. While she's around i'm limited to just a basic foot rub. I'd go get some oil and spend anywhere from 30mins to an hour on each foot. On this day they were both watching a movie when Ana decided her feet needed rubbing. This being my cue i went to the kitchen and brought her preferred lubricant, olive oil. Once at her feet, i normally just rub on them but today she wanted to be difficult.

"This position is a bit uncomfortable dear, could you kneel in front of me so i don't have to bend this way" she said. I smiled at her as stood up again to reposition myself.
"Turn off the light too" she said as i glared at her. "And since you're up, could you bring us something to drink please"

"Sure" it was all i could say as i walked away and got her a drink. Cranberry and vodka, her usual.

I handed her her drink and got on my knees and she gave me her feet. I rubbed the with olive oil as the movie played and sure enough, my wife feel asleep. Ana wasted no time in taking this cue as she lifted the foot i wasn't rubbing and pressed her toes against my mouth. Hesistantly i stuck out my tongue and began passing it over her foot as i rubbed the other one. Servicing her feet was always awkward since they were so large. Being 5'11 already gave her large feet, but being close to 300lbs made them wide as well. I worked tirelessly rubbing her feet, carefully kneading each crevice, spreading the oil deep into her skin.

Once some time had passed, she pulled her feet from my mouth before waking her daughter and telling her to get to go to bed. After lying to her about the time, she told her that i'd be in to bed once i finished her other foot. You're wife, half asleep, nods in agreement as she walks into the room and shuts the door.

Ana shoved me onto my back before resting her oily feet on my face. Each foot almost as big as my face, she proceeded to massage my face with them. As she's rubbing her soles onto my face, she takes the olive oil container and drizzles some more onto her feet, further lubricating them. She laughs to herself as she watches me under her.

The next day began like any other day. My wife was off at work then grocery shopping, leaving me trapped at home for another long day. After having me serve her a breakfast of waffles and eggs, she tells me to go ahead and serve myself some waffles. As i go to sit down and enjoy the first "real" breakfast i'd had in a while, Ana stops me.

"No no, put your breakfast in that container and bring them here" She said. I brought her everything she asked for and she took my waffles and placed once underneath each breast. She then took the sausage and slid one into her pussy, and the other into her ass. Afterwards she took the container and set it on the floor. She dropped in some butter and syrup.

"Rub my feet, then you can eat" She said as she picked up a book and started to read. I crawled under the dining room table and began rubbing her feet. A difficult task since the butter made her feet difficult to hold. After i finished her first foot, i saw her reach under her nightgown and start to fuck herself with my sausage. All i could do was stare as i saw my greasy sausage get even greasier with a thick coating of her cum as she brought herself to orgasm. By then i had been under her for half an hour, and her repeated pumping had worked her up into a sweat. This was confirmed when she peeled her tits off of her stomach and reveled my once crispy waffles had now been reduced to waffle shaped mush. She put the waffles in the same container her feet were in and had me stop rubbing her feet and watch as she trampled the waffles with her syruppy feet.

"Time for breakfast" she said cheerfully as she pulled the first sausage out of her ass and shoved it into my mouth. The taste wasn't too different, but the humiliation of knowing u ate sausage out of someone's ass made it unbearable. I had no choice though, even less when it was time for me to keep eating.

"Come get your next one" she said as she pulled my face into her bush. I hunted for it before realizing it was still inside of her. I had to fish it out with my tongue made all the more difficult by the constant trickle of her juices from having just cum. Finally i pulled the sausage into my mouth and ate it as she watched me chew.

"Good, now finish up" she said as she pushed me down to her feet. The container was a mess, and too small for me to grab anything with my mouth. I had to lick it off of her feet, and she knew this as she held her foot out in front of my face. I stared at the waffles in between the toes and the syrup dripping off and i reluctantly wrapped my mouth around it and sucked it into my mouth. She went on above me, reading her book, oblivious to me. Meanwhile under her i struggle to choke down waffle chunks for another hour before i finished.

That first succesful feeding meant that from now on if my wife is away, i would no longer have food served on a plate. If Ana was around, my torment was limited to watching Ana serve me a dish behind my wife's back. She'll find a way to either wipe herself with my food, or insert it into her.
© Copyright 2011 miami_fa (miami_fa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1835896-BBW-Mother-In-Law-II