*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1836272-sickness-runs-deep
Rated: 18+ · Other · Dark · #1836272
a serial killer kills someone

An empty house and empty room with only Christian’s screams to fill the space. Christians kicks over the bowl near his feet discarding the bloody remains of his fingers and toes. Christian keeps shaking suffering form the intolerable pain being delivered by a mask man. The man only lifts his mask swipe the sweat from his eye brow because of the room’s heat. Christian screams excites the man so much he rubs his chest almost sexually rubbing Christian’s body then the mask man rubs his own whole body. Christian keeps screaming as the man cuts off his evidence of his manly hood.

Christian’s screams covert into sobbing as watches the man rub his testicles against his face and body as the man pleasures himself making grunts and talking nasty to Christian. When he was finished the man chose to wipe the remains on Christian’s face. Tears intertwined with blood from Christian’s severed ear dripping into puddles on the dingy room carpet. Christian begins to weep but not before long the mask man plugs his mouth Christian own testicles. The mask man plucks his finger inside Christians severed ear. The mask man twisting his long finger deep and deeper inside

Christian’s severed ear enjoying the muffling sound erecting out of Christian’s mouth as an even more horrific muffled screams fall out as the mask man goes even deeper. Christian irate shows through his body from all the pain he was induced to take. Christian begins to try to spit out his testicles. Mask man say, “Don’t you dare try to spit it out. It looks very excellent on you.” Mask man laughs while he touches Christian lips.

The mask man dances around Christian while he is tried up. Then proceeds to a skip then he stops and leans over to the severed ear to whisper something, “I- Oh wrong ear”, he leans over to Christians other ear, “ I hope you had as much fun as I did,” the mask man goes to the front of the chair Christian chair. He jumps on top of Christian lap. He had a little bounce going where Christian did have a penis. Without notice the mask man pulls out a knife and chops Christian’s second ear. “Now you look better than Picasso did. Haahaha,” the mask man just keeps laughing and tips over the chair Christian hitting the floor hard. The mask man goes over to an iron rod which he had heating up. He tears open Christian shirt and then walks back over to the oven which the rod was heating own. He takes and sticks Christian’s chest with the rod engraving words upon Christian’s chest. The man looks at something on Christian’s chest.

The man looks at the clock and realizes it time for him to leave. He leaves Christian as he is and leaves. The man goes to clean his hands off in the bathroom. The man leaves the room. Grabs a brief case and tells the girl crying in the corner to call the police. He leaves the house and strolls down to his black BMW. He just sits and turns on the police radio in his car. Listening for the patrol to finally make it only waiting for 30 minutes he finally starts the car peek and rides off. The police rush out to the car leaping over the three staircase porch. He jolts in the door the officer must have been ready to die. The senior officer comes in and stops him before he goes any further. The senior police officer clicks on his flashlight gun linked on top. He gestures for the rookie to follow him the get startled by the little who jumps out of the shadows. The rookie almost shoots her.

The senior officer slaps him quickly and takes his gun. “If you die, then you die.” He puts the rookie gun in his own holster and leaves the young cop with only a flashlight. The girl to scare to speak tugs at an officer pant. She points at the door slightly cracked open. The officers go in and see Christian lying tied to the chair tipped over: slowly dying with huff. They go to him and still in shock his eyes grow bigger thinking it was the masked man. To his pleasure it wasn’t. The officers see the testicles lodge in his throat. They date not pull it out and soon there was no need. Christian drew his last breath. The officers see the words engrave on his chest. The older officer bends down and reads the message, “I have struck again. I’ll play this game as long as you want”. The officer disgusted tells the younger officer to call the ambulance. But still on the road home was the BMW as he pulls up in a long driveway. He leaves his car slamming the door.

Almost forgetting to remove his mask he opens his car door tosses the mask in. he goes to his front door. Interesting the key into the door knob and before he can even enter the home two little girls come with hugs and kisses. He lifts them up kicking the door closed. Going to the living room where his wife Lilly was waiting for him. He sets down his girls. The girls tug at his clothes, Daddy read us a story,” he looks down and tells them, “Soon”. His wife comes and kisses him.

He kisses her back and she asks him, “ Another late night”, he looks at her with a grin, “baby you don’t know the half of it”, the girls rush him up stairs and fellows as he is being drugged up stairs. Lilly goes on the couch and sits down. She goes for the remote and clicks it on channel 8. There was only one thing on the highlight of tonight’s news. Another murder by the mask serial killer Lilly calls her husband down, “Honey you know the mask killer struck again”, as she yells up stairs from her seat. There was quietness for a long while before finally he came down with a mask on his face.

Lilly turns to look at him frightened and lightly chuckling, “hey, honey where you get that from. He removes the mask and laugh relieving the tension out of the room. “Oh, it’s nothing baby. I got this out of the girl’s room. He walks down the stairs joining is on the couch. Setting the mask next to him and he wraps his arm around Lilly and Lilly rests her head on her husband shoulder. Together they watch the news. He sits and smiles watching the news enjoying hearing the fact the mask man has struck and only to get away.
© Copyright 2011 BIG2014 (big2014 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1836272-sickness-runs-deep