*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1836708-Knock-Knock
by Nancy
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #1836708
Here I come, I'm...2012 !! But first listen to me...I'm 2011 !!
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Here I am opened for you, 2011 is closed and so is 2013. So don't look so far, I'm the only thing you have now.


"I was once your new door, I opened for you and let you discover what's inside...I know I was tough, I was full of revolutions for a lot of countries, full of natural disasters for others, and hell yes I was surely full of problems for lots of individuals. Don't look at me like that, I was kind to some people too. I don't have the power to change what's inside me, but I surely know that I'm giving path to the next year, that will give way to the one after, and so on..." - 2011.

"Many of you said, this is the end of the world, this date or maybe that one, no it's definitely that one after that big disaster. But here I am, coming, I'm the start of a new year not the end of the world, or maybe I'm, but is it really the end? Why do you bother? Why not just live and experience what I bring. I open my door to you, for everyone, every alive soul on earth, and all souls everywhere, I also respect who say that there're other lives. I respect every new idea, and I know that you'll discover lots of things during my reign. Welcome to my kingdom, I promise it'll be better then last one. Every innocent soul who left due to a disease, natural disaster, a criminal, or the army or police, in the place of every innocent soul, will raise a light, a flower, a hope, and victory for everyone who was fighting.
I'll have my downs, but I'll definitely have my ups. I'll have my problems, but I'll definitely give you solutions to old ones." - 2012.

"Will you ever forgive me if I've been rough on you? Will you still remember me if I've been good to you?...I have a "thank you" for every person who went and participated in the revolutions through the whole world, for everyone who went and helped those who suffered from natural disaster. You made me an unforgettable year." - 2011.

"Will you give me a chance to make you happy as well? Will you forget last year and open your heart, that maybe I'll be softer on you? Will you keep fighting? Will you keep the revolutions on til you get the freedom you want? Will you give me the honor to be a year where best revolutions took place? Where people were conscious enough and ready for real freedom?" - 2012.

One day left and one door closes and another one opens for everyone, it's an equal chance for everyone on earth, everyone has access to this door, has the key, and has the chance to begin a new year, take a new step, have a new dream and above all forget last year. Whether it was good or bad, now it's:

365 days
365 opportunities
365 dreams
365 decisions
365 dawns
365 sunsets
365 sunrises
365 chances to take the first step on the journey you've always wanted to take...

Here's your own key, your chance, don't waste this one!
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
© Copyright 2011 Nancy (nansie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1836708-Knock-Knock