*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837300-Kill-that-phony-Engineer
Rated: 13+ · Column · Educational · #1837300
Youth of a nation has been mystified with 'Phony Engineer' they are dragging themselves.
We exemplify a flock of silent Lambs leaving a trail only to find Mobs slithering behind, just a year behind, gathering to forge ahead with an ill nourished opinion forming mechanism, those torn of words left wanting inside. And no prizes for guessing, we seek for a source of thrust in the person standing on the other side who suppose to know the art, the Engineer business, faltering to touch even a single chord of inspiration or vehemence, ridiculing the opportunity to stage a story of excellence and vision among those impressionable minds. But to his credit he too is plagued by that 'YES SIR' society we thrive upon. He is just a memoir of that hollow, buck obsessed society.

This society has nurtured a 'Phony Engineer' with all its attributes. No heart for values, nothing for the legend of this craft, those creative or inventive juices are left for our ancestors, that humanitarian edge to which this noble profession is tied with is mystified. The youth has succumbed into an enigma of salaries and packages that by no means reflects the essence of this Institution. We are romanticizing with the whole system, waiting for those suited 'Truckloaders' to feed us with a delusional success bringing false equanimity, adversely retrograding the yardstick of a fulfilled manhood.

Digging deep an equilibrium seems to be setting in our psyche which somehow contradicts with the 'No holds Barred' attitude the youth signifies. We are toiling hard with an epidemic. The controlled exuberance , aggression and venom of youth need to get spilled out at right places. The illusionist trait of the 'Phony Engineer' is probably speeding ahead. It has bridged the gap between our present and future to an extent that one can stroll into it every moment. It has pulverized us to negotiate with all the hardships brewing between the two extremes of that Bridge which eventually stagnate our transitional growth. The transition from a squirt to something worth can be fascinating but our consciousness to experience those jerks that a journey brings is in our hands. To sum up the whole thing, the more distant your dream seems to be the more you thrive for it.

We have transformed into 'Silent Lambs' with no stimulus whatsoever. We seem to be unfazed by the social stigmas , the Economics, the Politics, the literature, only kidding and romancing with the devil inside. The devil is galloping all the philanthropists, poets, laureates, hence creating a void. The whole catastrophe, this ‘ Apocalypse now’ situation needs to be addressed judiciously. We need to get rid of our catatonic self to seek for our passions and obsessions. We are the stimuli for humanity and that’s something to live for. There is a need to pull out that Zinger inside , killing that ‘Phony Engineer’ which has taken many on the verge of their doom , Sons and Daughters away from their loved ones and continues to do so. As Jim Morrison said once “this is the end beautiful friend, this is the end my only friend, the end”
© Copyright 2012 Ashutosh (ashecjss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837300-Kill-that-phony-Engineer