*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837302-Those-Familar-Faces
Rated: E · Essay · Cultural · #1837302
All about Family Love.
Peace is there for me, my heart is looking bland for a change.The whole lot of positive vibes are muttering in disdain, i mean where is that animosity, that one on one talk to outdo each other, that showy trait.Those vibes are missing them, whom to fight with.Everyone here is listening to me for a change, those bucks are flowing in unconditionally.I don't have to wear and tear myself for that crispy Godly stuff.I am all over on my perfumed comfy couch sipping that mocha with my cheeks going all over the place, no waves on my forehead.The lady of the house with all her experience of cuisines with all that warmly warmth.That's what a home brings, a family is.

Those faces are so familiar, they are life.They are not around me most of the time but somehow are always there for me.The age has taken a toil on the expressions.It's been a long time when i first saw them, always smiling, gushing with emotions but i never understood them initially for obvious reasons.But with my brain gaining more weight our story is gaining momentum.All those dreams about me, all those fructifying prospects, one can feel the air getting heavier with those tears of hope.Life brings these sudden shifts and one has to catch up.

I walked on those numerous memory lanes, some of which had been jarred with dunes of time.Some places had those calm nights, others had the ruckus of all sought.Seasons were changing with a blink of an eye.The deserts, the rains, snow clad mountains, exotic summers were shifting places.So many forgotten faces came across, some of them were whining, some were just being romantic, somebody's alien eyes were chasing me and some just took my breath away with that elegant aura flowing around with that gently sprinkled sand.Overwhelming moments, words from those secretive treasuries, those repulsive storms of doubts between me and some of those faces were epic.

But something was bubbling inside busting my brains out.Where were those familiar faces?.I searched for them in every street of my fantasies, my obsessions, my solitude.Not even the shadows were seen.Those forgotten faces were stuck holding on the same expressions.They were unperturbed from my desolation, soon they were out of sight and solitude came to my door ringing the bell.I was still behind that line of truth.

The search went on and finally my tired mind befriended my heart and i got the answer.I failed in my search because those faces were never lost.They have been with me throughout.They are actually inside me, not strolling on my memory lanes always facing the storms of my turbulent mind.They are the reality of my life.

iI guess It's time for me to get up from that comfy couch and hug my dear ones who will never be lost, who will never be stuck and will walk with me through that tunnel of hope.
© Copyright 2012 Ashutosh (ashecjss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837302-Those-Familar-Faces