*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837383-Choose-one-you-love-or-one-who-love-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Community · #1837383
If you really have no choice but to choose one. Which one will you choose?
(1)

ABC asked:

“Should I find someone I love to be my wife? Or should I find the one that loves me?”



God grinned and replied:

“This answer has long been inside you; deep down in your heart. All these years, the one that is able to make you feel a life worth living, the one that makes you climb out of bed anticipating the time you are going to spend with, the one that spurred you on in times of difficulties; is she the one whom you love? Or the one who loves you?”



ABC also grinned: “But my friends keep telling me to choose the ones that love me to be my wife instead.”



God replied: “If that is so, you will never be living the life that you want yourself to have. You are accustomed to the process of love and constantly improving yourself to fit into it. If you do not go after the one you love, that motivation of yours will all come to a halt.”



ABC debates: “What if I go after the one I love? Will I…?”



God intercepts: “It is because she is someone whom you will love for all your life, giving her happiness and providing for her will always be your first priority. You will then mindfully do all the things in your will just so you can give her that something more. Happiness has no limits, and so will your continuous pursuit for that endless happiness. It will never end.”



ABC said: “Will that not be tough on me?”



God said: “Do you think your life up till now has been tough?” ABC shook his head and smiled.



(2)

ABC asked: “If that is so, should I treat the ones that love me better?”



God said: “Tell me your reasons…”



ABC explained: “I have always had high expectations in my love life. No sympathy, no tolerance, no patience. I want her to love me from her heart. Though sympathy, tolerance and patience are kind of love, but they are something I cannot accept. If there are any of those, I would rather she not bothering me at all, or reject my stance right away before things get complicated.

Desperation is more surreal than hope. It is because the pain of desperation comes instantaneously, but the pain of hope is always limitless.”



God grinned: “Good! You have said out the answers!”



(3)

ABC asked: “Why is it that when I used to love this girl in the past, I feel that she is the most beautiful woman in the world? But now, when I am loving another, I realized there are often many that are more beautiful than her?”



God said: “Are you sure you really love this girl that much, that she is the one and only for you?”



ABC rebutted: “ABSOLUTELY!”



God said: “Congratulations. Your love for her is mature, logical, honest and deep enough.”



ABC in surprise: “Oh??”



God continued: “ She may not be the prettiest in this world. Just when you are deep in love with her, you were clear to know this fact. But you still love her nonetheless. You love her not only because of her youth and appearance, but also what is inside of her. Your love for her has surpassed everything on the surface of this earth. You love her for her everything and most importantly, just for being who she is.



ABC said: “Yes, I am sure I love her for being innocent and her childishness at times.”



God said: “I am sure your love can withstand the test of time.”



(4)

ABC asked: “Why is it that after being with her, that feeling of enthusiasm has died down, and now there is more of the feeling of reliance on each other?”



God said: “That is because your love has gradually become somewhat of a kinship.”



God continued: “When a love has reached a certain degree, it will then unknowingly be transformed into kinship. You will then see her as part of your life. You will then acquire more patience and understanding that only through the way you were raised in a family that you will know. You do not get to choose where you were born. It is only when you were born, no matter how royal your family is, and then you will have to get accustomed to the way kinships are developed. It is through this kinship, that you will then take responsibility to be good to them.”



ABC thought and nodded: “Kinships indeed is that way…”



God smiled: “Love is when both parties take a liking to each other, when your heart skips a beat and fall in love, when you realized you cannot leave each other and get married. And most importantly, it is the sympathy, tolerance, patience, understanding and adapting that will walk you through your life.”



ABC said in silence: “Love is also a destiny…”

© Copyright 2012 billxboy (billxboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837383-Choose-one-you-love-or-one-who-love-you