*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837710-Missing-Love
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Personal · #1837710
My feelings on missing someone , It gets a bit in to the personal area but oh well .
I don’t exactly know how to explain the feeling or pain of losing the person that means the most to you in this world . but I can tell you it’s probably the most horrible feeling in the world , It leaves you confused , depressed , and constantly thinking . Mostly of that person , Its like their engraved in to your mind with no way out , I question if its worse to miss someone who’s gone forever and no longer on this planet or to miss someone who you know is still there , but they will never be yours or in some cases not even talk to you and act like your non existent . Personally I would say the second one because that's what I feel now . It’s like getting a taste of the best but then getting it taken away from you before you could realize what you had , in a way I knew and know exactly what I had . Everyone says It was far from perfect but to me it was perfect and so much more . After that someone leaves most times you can’t sleep because well your mind wanders , It doesn’t know what to do because for that period in time they were all you needed , wanted , your everything and you were theirs too , or they said you were , the thing is some people like me , believe in anything from the person the love . In my case though the person I love doesn’t love me back . He said he did , had me completely convinced and in love with his words . Told me we’d be forever then took my forever away from me . If I tried maybe I could get him back , because I am me and never fail at that . He’s so much different then the rest though thats why my feelings are so strong for no one but him . I want to be able to get over him , I want to be able to just push away the feeling but I know thats simply impossible . I don’t like being so attach and want to distance myself . I hate getting clinged to people because they get irritated I think . but what people need to realize is that I am different from everyone else . I will make you fall in love with me one way or another . Or I could except reality and know that He’s never going to love me or be with me and then someday I’ll watch him be happy with someone else . Either way .
© Copyright 2012 ForeverInLove (foreverinlove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837710-Missing-Love