*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1838206-05-05-1-05
Rated: E · Draft · Drama · #1838206
A letter from her to him
        I see us walking. Walking hand in hand within nature. Sometimes in the woods. Sometimes in a vineyard. Sometimes through a field. Either way, we are together. I like it hotter than you do, so I have decided the weather will be under your control. I am sure of how you will prefer it: Early mornings will be 62 degrees. The high of the day will be 67 and the low around 58. There will always be a breeze because you love watching my hair dance in the wind. When you are not present, the wind and I sometimes argue, but never when you are around. If you only knew how it makes me feel when you look at me like that. You always look so deep that I can feel it. 

         
        The sky will be the color of blue that you love. The clouds will be big, white and fluffy. We will lay down on our backs side by side. We won’t use a blanket because the grass will be the perfect texture. As we hold hands, we will take turns finding the shapes of our favorite animals. Don’t worry, I will make sure there are plenty of dinosaurs for you to spot. It will rain sometimes too, but never when it is against our desire. We have to have rain. Remember that thunder storm we danced in? I wish it would have lasted a bit longer, but one can only take so many blows from hail.

         These are different things I see it could be. You may think differently. If you have even been thinking about it at all. Sometimes you are mysterious that way. I wonder, which one of us is going to go first? I hope it is me. I know that is a selfish thought, but you have always been the stronger person emotionally. I envy the way you can work out sorrow within your life. It’s like you have a friendship with it. So I know that you would be able to continue on in a way I could only wish for. At least I would hope so. Maybe I shouldn’t wish for such things. Maybe you wouldn’t be able to handle it well at all. Either way, I see us together. Together I see us walking. Walking within nature. Walking hand in hand. Sometimes in the woods. Sometimes in a vineyard. Sometimes thorough a field. Does it really matter where we are? In the end, all I want is you. All I want is for us to be together.
© Copyright 2012 K.E.Nowlan (strawbiter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1838206-05-05-1-05