*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1838265-Project-K-unWelcome-to-Hell
by klee
Rated: ASR · Draft · Other · #1838265
The battered sign on the gates of Hell.
STOP

The great adversary unwelcomes you to Hell.

Come and visit the house of wasted dreams and fuelled nightmares, powered by the energy you never used to want.

Come see your motivation, intellect, and reasoning pasted in front of your eyes.

Here in Hell, we [don't really] appreciate that your memory is all you have left, however this will be stripped of you and placed in a secure establishment, just North of Birmingham. We will supply you with many new memories though, and we look forward to you not looking forward to the experience.

There is of course varying departments; your unwelcome hearing will take place whilst in limbo, and will determine what section of Hell you will spend your time in, and what your mind and body will be left with. Until then, you are neither alive nor dead, so we ask you to be respectful of this dimension, do not walk on the grass or feed the pigeons. You will be fined heavily.

You are however welcome to smoke wherever you like.

The Princes are usually very busy, and we are not sorry in the slightest for how long you are waiting.

Thank you.

PLEASE WIPE YOUR FEET ON ENTRY



© Copyright 2012 klee (kleejane at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1838265-Project-K-unWelcome-to-Hell