*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1838328-BBW-Mother-In-Law-V
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1838328
Part 5, creative torture devices
Ana has been taking her time breaking me in now that my wife was away. With no one to hide anything from she walks around the house wearing nothing but a robe, and i'm forced to wear only my underwear as she leads me around with a leash and collar. My hands and ankled are shackled, but the chain has enough slack for me to be able to move. The have a more symbolic purpose as they serve as a reminder that i'm not going anywhere. My wife had become more and more consumed by her school and work so the only updates she got from me came from Ana. On more than one occasion she's told her i couldn't come to the phone because i was in another room cleaning something. In reality i was laying on the couch with my face wedged in between here ass cheeks. I could here everything she said but did nothing.

While Ana loves to regular use me to make her cum, she also got great satisfaction from just putting me in humiliating circumstances. Aside from torturing me with her feet, she loves to just sit on me inbetween orgasm sessions. I say sessions because it's never as simple as making her cum and then letting her nap. When it came to Ana, she want to cum viciously multiple times, even if it takes 3 hours she's gonna get that last orgasm.

Lately she's been searching the internet for new ideas to inflict on me. She's had me working on several contraptions just to test her curiousity and sadistic desires. She started small, she had me cut out a hole from the seat of her lawn chair. From under the chair i would rest my head on a cushioned box the brought my face right up to the hole so she could sit on my face and tan. It felt good to be outside in the sun again, i couldn't remember the last time she let me out and the sun felt good on my face. The feeling didn't last ling though, before long the sun was eclipsed by her ass. Since she was outside in her backyard, she wore a bathingsuit which left absolutely nothing to the imagination. While staring in awe at the size of the ass in front of me, she reached behind and fished out the crotch from her fat folds. In one motion she pulled the croth down and to the side, exposing her pussy and ass crack. Then she sat, although the box was cushioned, she was still over 300lbs. She took care to leave my nose expose allowing me to breath, and allowing her to nap.

Another deice she had me construct was essentially sqaure piece of wood for me to kneel on. In the middle was a wooden post with some straps on it, underneath were 4 rotation wheels. This was designed to have me in a kneeling position, and strapped in place. She can then strap my head to the wooden post and i'm now stuck in a kneeling position with my face immobilized, but still able to be moved around. Even though i didn't resist her demands and always complied, she took great pleasure in forcibly making me do things. She's used this device as a computer chair, burying me in her ass as she surfs the web. When she cooks she likes to wedge me into her ass then tie a belt around the back of my head, dragging me through the kitchen until she finishes.

Sometimes she likes to just order fetish equipment off the net. No major furniture, since my wife does still come on weekends, but plenty of "toys" for her to play with. Her newest addition is a dildo gag she's been waiting for. It goes into my mouth and ties in the back, as expected but it also has an interesting feature she specifically asked for. It has strategically place openings on the dildo which collect all her cum and funnel it through the dildo and into the gag in my mouth. So even though i'm not licking her, i can still taste her. Now when she uses it i stare helplessly as her big pussy attempts to eat my face. Normally, i've got a mouthfull of her juices from the good hour she spent fucking my face. When she does cum, it's more than the dildo can handle so after flooding my mouth with it, her cum tends to just wash over my face and nose.

When she does wear clothes, she's either going out to buy something she couldn't order off the internet, in which case i am shackled in the closet and gagged with rope and her panties. If she's not going anywhere, then i know she's wearing with the sheer intention of having me wash them myself. She's gone days without showering, wearing the same underwear just to make sure it's nice and dirty. Last time she went 4 days without showering, and during those 4 days she would "exercise" for 30mins, just long enough to build up a sweat. At the end of the fourth day was when my torture began. First i had to undress her after she was done exercising which is easier said than done. The first layer i peeled off, was her bathing suit. I could feel the dampness from the sweat in my hands as i lowered the suit passed her knees and onto the floor. Then came her showes and sock. Next she was wearing a pair of Lycra shorts which were much too small for her, i don't know how she got them one because i was having trouble just getting my fingers inbetween her fat and the waistband. After struggling i was finally able to wedge down the fabric revealing her underwear. By now the smell was hitting me. Granted she's smelled progressively worse each day since her last shower, after 4 days and fresh from a work out i was pretty intense. After pulling down the underwear i was relieved to be finished only to be stopped by her hand forcing me to look at her ass. She smiled big as she pulled her cheecks apart and revealed the thong wedged deep in her ass. As i pulled the last article of clothing down and pulled the pile of clothes to the corner to hand wash she called me back.

"today we're gonna do something different, you only hand wash the shows, shorts and bathing suit. The socks you can wash later, first we need to set you up to wash my undies"

She pulled my leash down hard and i fell to the floor. "Open your mouth, and shut up" came the command as she shoved her massive thong into my mouth. She then pulled the other underwear she was wearing over my head before pulling it tight and tying a knot at the bottom, sealing me in this fabric prison. Inbeteween my eyes was the damp gusset of the panties, right by my nose an obvious skidmark. I kept staring in disgust and disbelieef when i suddenly smeeled her feet. I looked up in time to see her taking her big sock and pulling it completely over my head, settling the toe part right over my nose.

"Yea that looks about right," she said as she secured my leash and shackles to her bedpost. "Good night slave, maybe tomorrow i'll finally get around to showering... maybe"
© Copyright 2012 miami_fa (miami_fa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1838328-BBW-Mother-In-Law-V