*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1839001-Semtars-Scimitars-my-store-for-the-city
by pOntif
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1839001
Run by Semptar a centaur. In the TGDI world building contest. My store.
The shop has two storeys with one window facing the front on the top floor. There is a Verandah out the front. Hanging off of the verandah is a crest made out of painted wood. The Front face of the building has two triangular windows rotated and designed to look simmilar to eyes. The double front doors are off centre and it's handles are of two headed snakes. The top floor's planks are horizontal and the ground floor's planks are vertical. The entire bulding is made of wooden planks. Inside the ground floor consists of a simple set of stairs off to the left leading to the top floor. To the back of the ground floor is a counter simmilar to a bar or inn except smaller. On the back wall is a display case with a long dark purple sword inside, the case is fastened with a large complicated lock requiring an intricate key. On the counter are swords of various sizes and intricacies. Underneath the counter is a strongbox, underneath which is a copper key. Upstairs is an enchantment table in the far left corner of the room. Against the back wall is a large bed (which is undisturbed since Semtar is a centaur).
© Copyright 2012 pOntif (pontify at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1839001-Semtars-Scimitars-my-store-for-the-city