*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1839315-Dear-Me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by cincin
Rated: E · Assignment · Contest Entry · #1839315
My article to be submitted for the Dear Me contest
Dear Me...
The unchartered year of 2012 doesn't scare us. I imagine the thoughts of change will fill us with anticipation but the impending doom others are experiencing does not have to grip us tight. Let's make way for each moment to bring forth its own value. This year let us find new ways to feel the joy of every day, all experience as a whole. Dispair will trickle through thoughts, expectations will color words and even push us to action but the present will bring back the awareness. Knowing we are living and breathing will help us forgive the impertanent intruders. Remember when anger enters into a thought, wherever we are, whatever we are doing, just recognize it right away. Let that help release the power of the past and the fear of the future from what will power our next word or action. The possibilities are endless. The intention to find comfort in us is always available.
We can make the stivving towards learning more a motor for calm resolve. No more rushing for a splash on the beach of change, accepting the pull of undertoe and flattening down for the crush of the wave however destructive or lifting up we find. The pertinance is the awareness that brings us back again to peace of mind.
The others we find ourselves interacting with and conversing with have no idea of our plight for knowledge of our meanings. They have no clue we are watching our every word, every move, every step we make and fiking them under AHA. Those that get me can let it ride and kick it into typical. Those that know me not may be curious why I fail to be jumping at the sounds of change. The year finds tomorrow as colorful as today and yesterday a pale comparison. Yet a surge comes from within and without to assist our endeavor. Meanings are clouded until sought. That was what Jesus meant by knock and THE DOOR WILL BE OPEN. Inquiry opens the heart if the sought be the reason for living- the impetus of value furnishes the satisfaction. Moreover, breath continues the game. Such everpresent wonder comes from learning the meaning of being but the nature is much more difficult to understand in relation to our previous mistaken notions of real and unreal. Expressing by language becomes inadequate and incapable verbs and nouns dance to meet the challenge. Such remorse for those that can not find the right questions to ask. Wishing for a fortune or crying over a lost love affair. Damning the car or cussing out the intruder into the occupied lane. So mercilessly trivial. The preoccupations with places in societies ladder, the higher paying job with the corner office, the jewelry, the original art. None compares to the truth of the nature of Being. Nothing sets apart wisdom.
© Copyright 2012 cincin (cincincz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1839315-Dear-Me